* * * * * 1 votes

Facebook Deals Thread

Facebook daily steals

#61 Bash  

Posted 29 November 2018 - 01:24 AM

Is anyone even able to access these video game related deals on the phone app? Every time I boot the app all I get are non-gaming related deals. It seems that the FB deals don't show at all for me on the app. And oh, the search box doesn't help either.

I don't use the app, but it has been happening to me on my phone. When the ps4 headphone deal was posted here, it told me there was an error and that they were working on it. When that happened, most deals would give me the same error as well. Last night when it happened, the "Shop" area of every seller disappeared, and links either gave an error or showed random clothes/junk.

#62 Renzler   Dude CAGiversary!   1885 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2018 - 02:25 AM

According to this article swifch costs $400+ in Mexico

https://nintendosoup...s-around-world/

#63 phatmobsta  

phatmobsta

Posted 29 November 2018 - 12:34 PM

Soul Calibur 6 has been up on daily steals for awhile now at $29.99 but it went back up to $58.99 today. I bought it when it was $29.99 and just got it in the mail yesterday. Daily steals all day! 

https://www.facebook...751712928271286

#64 litobirdy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   468 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

litobirdy

Posted 29 November 2018 - 03:56 PM

My controller was ordered thru big dog retailer thru Facebook. It was on the 21st and still not processing in my bank and still hasn't shipped. Anyone else?

#65 Gurren Lagann   Who Da Hell Do You Think I Am CAGiversary!   3271 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Gurren Lagann

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:08 PM

My controller was ordered thru big dog retailer thru Facebook. It was on the 21st and still not processing in my bank and still hasn't shipped. Anyone else?

The ps4 controller that I ordered with daily steals said it shipped Tuesday but on the tracking info it says USPS is awaiting item.Also the x1 controller from big dog has been processed but still not shipped.

#66 spoderman  

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:14 PM

The DS4 I ordered from Daily Steals shipped last night, and the Switch shipped today.

#67 litobirdy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   468 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

litobirdy

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:16 PM

The ps4 controller that I ordered with daily steals said it shipped Tuesday but on the tracking info it says USPS is awaiting item.Also the x1 controller from big dog has been processed but still not shipped.

the big dog one, is it at least showing processsing when you are logged into your bank? mine doesn't.

#68 PoorBamaGamer  

PoorBamaGamer

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:26 PM

I got the PS4 controller awhile back. It was like one of the first deals that showed up.
The tracking info was terrible but sure enough it came in fast with original packaging, albeit mostly Spanish.
Now I have a Smash preorder in and we’ll see how that goes too. :)

#69 Renzler   Dude CAGiversary!   1885 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:36 PM

My switch just shipped. Seems to be fedex smartpost

#70 Adhiman  

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:36 PM

Smash is back up for $40!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) - $40

And it’s down again. If I was a betting man, I’d say this is likely to go on sale again sometime very soon.

Edit: nvm it’s still up apparently

#71 DarthPwner  

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:49 PM

Smash is back up for $40!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) - $40

And it’s down again. If I was a betting man, I’d say this is likely to go on sale again sometime very soon.

Im still seeing it in stock via the mobile site.

#72 Adhiman  

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:50 PM

Im still seeing it in stock via the mobile site.

Oh nvm I see now. There’s a 1 per customer limit so it’s showing as unavailable.

#73 theflicker   Hurm. CAGiversary!   1810 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

theflicker

Posted 29 November 2018 - 05:15 PM

Oh nvm I see now. There’s a 1 per customer limit so it’s showing as unavailable.

Seems to be out of stock now.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

#74 Adhiman  

Posted 29 November 2018 - 05:18 PM

Seems to be out of stock now.
Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Looks like you’re right.

I wonder if we’ll actually get this on release day. Order shows up as “pre-ordered” with 3-7 day shipping. Could ship any day now I guess.

#75 Gurren Lagann   Who Da Hell Do You Think I Am CAGiversary!   3271 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Gurren Lagann

Posted 29 November 2018 - 05:40 PM

the big dog one, is it at least showing processsing when you are logged into your bank? mine doesn't.

There's no charge or processing after skimming through my account from big dog.I guess they might not fulfill the orders since lots of people bought that deal.

#76 litobirdy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   468 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

litobirdy

Posted 29 November 2018 - 05:53 PM

There's no charge or processing after skimming through my account from big dog.I guess they might not fulfill the orders since lots of people bought that deal.

Ugh I sure hope not.i thought the order was thru dailysteals at first. Guess I had clicked on a different link. And contacting either of them seems pointless

#77 phatmobsta  

phatmobsta

Posted 29 November 2018 - 06:55 PM

I had the same issue for a few days so I contacted them asking why it had'nt shipped and then I got a notification the next day that it was shipped. I'm guessing they have so many damn orders its just taking them time to go through them all.  Send and inquiry through the order page where it says "Contact seller for help" don't use fb messenger. Hopefully they ship it or get back to you. 

#78 Nelson2011   Huh?! CAGiversary!   400 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Nelson2011

Posted 29 November 2018 - 10:12 PM

My switch shipped today. So far I received my PS4 controller from Big Dog Retail, and Donkey Kong from Daily Steals.

#79 litobirdy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   468 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

litobirdy

Posted 29 November 2018 - 11:23 PM

I had the same issue for a few days so I contacted them asking why it had'nt shipped and then I got a notification the next day that it was shipped. I'm guessing they have so many damn orders its just taking them time to go through them all. Send and inquiry through the order page where it says "Contact seller for help" don't use fb messenger. Hopefully they ship it or get back to you.

I hope by tomorrow since I did contact them this morning the way you said

#80 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2263 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

Posted 30 November 2018 - 12:50 AM

Red Dead Redemption 2 Xbox One $49.99 (Sold by Altatac)

https://www.facebook...ory_type=search

#81 Gurren Lagann   Who Da Hell Do You Think I Am CAGiversary!   3271 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Gurren Lagann

Posted 30 November 2018 - 12:54 AM

Waiting for RDR2 to hit $30 I have a backlog that stretches for miles so I can wait.

#82 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2263 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

Posted 30 November 2018 - 12:57 AM

Waiting for RDR2 to hit $30 I have a backlog that stretches for miles so I can wait.

Probably won't change your mind but it's easily worth $60. So much great content. 

#83 Epic_Bean  

Posted 30 November 2018 - 02:25 AM

I paid using Paypal and the amount was "pending" on Paypal until it was actually delivered, so it didnt touch my bank until I had it. I was worried about it myself.

#84 Adhiman  

Posted 30 November 2018 - 03:37 PM

So kind of a weird thing happened to me: I made two Switch orders on Monday. One at 6PM CST and one at 11PM CST. Just got a shipping notification for the one I ordered at 11. Kinda weird to fulfill things out of order.

Worth noting that the 11PM one was through the group buy thing.

#85 RubMySweatyThighsPls  

RubMySweatyThighsPls

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:55 PM

Just got my Xbox $19 controller from Big Dog 

#86 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:07 PM

My first problem with Daily Steals.  My copy of Let's Go Evee is a Euro game, when they showed the North American.  I requested a return, so we'll see where that goes.

#87 Adhiman  

Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:31 PM

My first problem with Daily Steals.  My copy of Let's Go Evee is a Euro game, when they showed the North American.  I requested a return, so we'll see where that goes.

Does it actually matter though? Not dismissing your frustration, but I thought Switch was region free. I guess there could be issues with reselling it.

#88 JCross3000  

JCross3000

Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:42 PM

My controller has been "shipped", I'll update on whether it arrives or not.

#89 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:48 PM

Does it actually matter though? Not dismissing your frustration, but I thought Switch was region free. I guess there could be issues with reselling it.

Can't trade it into Gamestop.  A Latin American game I can because the discs/cartridges are the same as the US version.

I also have concerns about any future DLC with Euro games.  I know that some people have had problems with that.

#90 spoderman  

Posted 30 November 2018 - 09:56 PM

Got my Crystal PS4 controller today. Not seeing any spanish text or anything on it. Looks like NA packaging