Facebook Deals Thread

Adhiman

Banned
I thought it might be a good idea to get a thread going. Some of the deals popping up on FB are ridiculous so a centralized place to talk about them would be nice. Didn't want to title it "Daily Steals" since it looks like other companies have been posting stuff for cheap too (Big Dog Retail).

How are these Facebook sellers able to sell things for so cheap?

It looks like Facebook is subsidizing the price of various things in order to get people to start using their marketplace. These aren't "fell off of the truck" goods.

Why should I trust random Facebook sellers?

Facebook themselves will refund you if you don't receive your packages, or if they're not as described. Several people from CAG and Slickdeals who placed order with Daily Steals in particular are reporting that their purchases are new and not pre-owned.

What other discounts are there?

There looks to be another random $10 off offer that applies to your first order. However, not everyone is getting them. Possibly the coupon is Android only but no one can confirm from what I've seen so far.

All shipping is free. Doesn't look like there are any taxes either.

Daily Steals has a 30 day return policy on new/unused items.
Active Deals (not complete list):

Battlefield V (PS4) - $30
Fallout 76 (PS4) - $30 DEAD
Darksiders III (PS4) - $35
Xbox One Controller - $20 DEAD
DualShock 4 - $25 DEAD
Switch Pro Controller - $40 DEAD
Nintendo Switch - $179 DEAD
Hitman 2 (PS4) - $30
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Breeze (Switch) - $30 DEAD
Super Mario Party (Switch) - $35 DEAD
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) - $40 DEAD
Pokemon Let's Go: Eevee! (Swtich) - $35 DEAD
Just Cause 4 (PS4) - $35 DEAD
Spider-Man (PS4) (Must select Latin American packaging) - $30 BACK TO $60
PS4 in-ear headset - $20

Red Dead Redemption 2 (XO) - $50

NOTE ABOUT DEAD DEALS: It seems that these randomly go in and out of stock. The Switch deal has been down several times but keeps coming back. Pay attention to them and you may get lucky!

This OP is extremely bare bones and is a work in progress. Please feel free to let me know what I should add!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome post! It’s defini a good idea to start keeping any eye out for these sales on facebook

I think it was all for Black Friday. I ordered two controllers from Big dog retail. I use facebook all the time and I've never seen store chains selling on the marketplace till Black Friday. 

I had the $10 off coupon and it worked too. Problem was no matter what device I was on facebook app would crash at checkout.  On desktop I had no problem and my orders went through.

Here is the xbox one controller I got for $19.99 free shipping from big dog retail. Apparently it uses 2 double AA batteries? I don't know anything about xbox. It's a Christmas gift for my friends son. I wonder why the PS4 controller is $5 dollar more.

My PS4 controller shipped last night from big dog retail. Once I get that one I will probably exchange the color in store.

bWhK2og.jpg

I think it was all for Black Friday. I ordered two controllers from Big dog retail. I use facebook all the time and I've never seen store chains selling on the marketplace till Black Friday.

I had the $10 off coupon and it worked too. Problem was no matter what device I was on facebook app would crash at checkout. On desktop I had no problem and my orders went through.
I thought about that but the savings are more than double the typical Black Friday prices, and the sales still aren’t over yet. Battlefield V popped up today.

Here is the xbox one controller I got for $19.99 free shipping from big dog retail. Apparently it uses 2 double AA batteries? I don't know anything about xbox. It's a Christmas gift for my friends son. I wonder why the PS4 controller is $5 dollar more.

My PS4 controller shipped last night from big dog retail. Once I get that one I will probably exchange the color in store.

bWhK2og.jpg
If you PS4 controller shipped last night, when did you order? I order mine last Wednesday and still no shipment.

I Ordered my controllers on Wednesday last week (one PS4 blue camo, one white XBox One) and only just tonight got a shipping confirmation on the Dual Shock 4. I Kinda feel it's luck of the draw when shit gets shipped out.

Great deal but wasn't crazy about the color I got. Where are you planning to exchange yours?

Varies. They’re not very fast it seems. Probably have a lot of orders to fulfill. I’ve heard 3-7 days on Slickdeals.
Thanks. I asked for a cancellation so I can buy BFV at Target. But I doubt they would let me or get back to me in time.

I ordered a camo blue controller from Big Dog Retail, it finally shipped out today. Nothing I've ordered from Daily Steals has shipped yet. Took like a week to ship from Big Dog.

$180 Nintendo Switch that I ordered at 7 AM CST just shipped as of 2 AM CST Wednesday morning. Still waiting for Pro Controller, another switch, and Donkey Kong Country to ship out.

Shipping’s via USPS from Florida.

Props to you for taking the initiative to do this.  Reputable company (I have upwards of 20+ purchases with Daily Steals, not one 'backorder', not one cancellation and games/accessories always arrive quickly and exactly as described in their listings).  

RDR2 :ps4: , Black Ops III :ps4: and Just Cause 4 :ps4: in the last couple of weeks along with multiple :ps4: Dualshocks.  Can't beat what they are putting out there, of late. 

Thanks, again, for getting this started.

I've tried on android mobile and desktop and have never seen the $10 coupon anywhere. Not sure how to get it to activate at this point.

Yes thank you for this thread! I ordered that 25 dollar controller via big dog retail from a SD post but they keep deleting anything about it.

It shipped first class usps but appears to be in some weird limbo that I can't blame on them. I'll be back for damn sure to post feedback. I got the camo blue one.

I wasn't planning on buying a Switch yet, but I couldn't pass at $180.  I also bought an extra PS4 controller for $15 with the $10 off coupon.  Neither has shipped yet, but I dont mind being patient at those prices.

My vote goes to independent threads for Facebook deals. Going to this thread every time someone posts a non-relevant post is not my idea of  a good time. These deals last minutes/hours at a time and knowing exactly what the deal is in the thread title, the moment it hits, is ideal.

My vote goes to independent threads for Facebook deals. Going to this thread every time someone posts a non-relevant post is not my idea of a good time. These deals last minutes/hours at a time and knowing exactly what the deal is in the thread title, the moment it hits, is ideal.
I’m not opposed to that or anything, but I noticed discussion about shipping times/authenticity/pricing was kind of in disarray and I just wanted to create one spot for everyone to talk about things. Feel free to make new threads for new deals.

I love the idea of a central FB thread if you're able to update the thread title as deals come in ( e.g. "Facebook Deals: $25 Psn controller, $30 Battlefield V PS4"). It's a lot of work to keep up with, but it's a big reason why Bloomy and Frisky's Xbox and PSN threads work so well.

I love the idea of a central FB thread if you're able to update the thread title as deals come in ( e.g. "Facebook Deals: $25 Psn controller, $30 Battlefield V PS4"). It's a lot of work to keep up with, but it's a big reason why Bloomy and Frisky's Xbox and PSN threads work so well.

I can try. The deals don't seem to be coming in too quickly. If I could get a hand whenever you guys find deals that'd be appreciated.

Love the new thread!

I am very interested in how Facebook deals will turn out in the future.  Facebook must be charging $0 or even heavily subsidizing because the deals have been unreal.  They definitely have our focus and a platform that works, but I'm a bit worried that the deals will be not as good soon, because they can't do this forever.  Plus third party companies won't like it.

So far I have had zero shipping / order issues, other than the shipping being very slow - which I can stomach - so I'm still optimistic.

Love the new thread!

I am very interested in how Facebook deals will turn out in the future. Facebook must be charging $0 or even heavily subsidizing because the deals have been unreal. They definitely have our focus and a platform that works, but I'm a bit worried that the deals will be not as good soon, because they can't do this forever. Plus third party companies won't like it.

So far I have had zero shipping / order issues, other than the shipping being very slow - which I can stomach - so I'm still optimistic.
There will ALWAYS be a market for grey market merchandise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_market

There looks to be another random $10 off offer that applies to your first order. However, not everyone is getting them. Possibly the coupon is Android only but no one can confirm from what I've seen so far.
I've seen the coupon pop up in the iOS app.

I ordered a Black ps4 controller from Big Dog on Thurs and it arrived Tues.Wasn't expecting that fast of delivery. Its not a knock off or anything so Im happy

I ordered one Xbox controller on 11/21 from Big Dog. It hasn't shipped yet. I sent them a message yesterday asking for status and no reply. 

So do they restock? I want that just cause 4 for 35$ bit don’t know if I should bother keep checking
I know for a fact that the Switch and DKCTF have both gone in and out of stock. I don’t know if anyone here can say for certain that *all* games come back in stock at some point, but it can’t hurt to keep an eye on it.

bread's done
Back