Has-Been Heroes - 5 bucks - Gamestop - Nintendo Switch

It's $2.99 for PS4 if you'd rather have that version instead. Also, there are 3 PS4 games for 99 cents. They are the play link games.  I am getting all 3. Thanks OP.  Free shipping to boot!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's $2.99 for PS4 if you'd rather have that version instead. Also, there are 3 PS4 games for 99 cents. They are the play link games. I am getting all 3. Thanks OP. Free shipping to boot!
What’s the 3rd one? I found That’s You & Knowledge is Power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know some people that really liked Has Been Heroes. I bought it on Switch when it came out and hated it and for some reason bought it again on PS4 when it was $5 like a year ago. 

Has Been Heroes felt like a free-to-play mobile game to me and not a very fun one. 

I know some people that really liked Has Been Heroes. I bought it on Switch when it came out and hated it and for some reason bought it again on PS4 when it was $5 like a year ago.

Has Been Heroes felt like a free-to-play mobile game to me and not a very fun one.
I think that's probably the best description of it I've ever seen.

I played through the prologue, hoping they would add some interesting gameplay mechanic once I got into the game proper. Nope. Still boring. Traded it right back in while Gamestop had a promo for "Free preorder with any switch game trade".

Each to their own.  This game really clicked with me.  It's a rhythmic puzzle game with a unique pulse.  I put over 100 hours into it on the Switch. 

When the game first launched it had a ton of issues, all platforms, id assume some changes have been made.
What ive played of it, wasnt bad. Not great but it wasnt that bad. Ive played much much worse games. Got it for $10 as well as a digital copy (thanks GS for your continued screwups) and i dont feel like i was ripped off.

Again not the greatest game, but $5 worth of fun can be found for sure.

It actually is a pretty solid party based / lane / Combo based rogue-like/lite.

I dont think the devs really got that message of what it was out there too well.

They definitely patched it up and got it running more smoothly.

But if you were ready for the rogue elements or understood what was going on completely I could see people struggling with it.

The gameplay was tedious and unintuitive but hey I got an extra switch case in case i get a game without one. Not worth my time playing though.

Those two have been PS+ titles in the past. Might want to make sure you don't already own them before ordering.
Why are you assuming he has or ever had PS+? Also, you don't own any games if you downloaded them when they were available. You simply rent them. Once you stop paying, those games are gone.

Control scheme kind of sucked on the PC. Also gets extremely repetitive. I can only imagine how horrible the PS4 controls are. On switch do you use the touch screen for switching out heroes in battle? Not a high recommendation from playing the PC version.

Control scheme kind of sucked on the PC. Also gets extremely repetitive. I can only imagine how horrible the PS4 controls are. On switch do you use the touch screen for switching out heroes in battle? Not a high recommendation from playing the PC version.
For the Switch I always had to use buttons for swapping, no touch screen.

bread's done
Back