25% off coupon on Ebay with PSAVE25

Eligible items are items with a 25% discount coupon available through the offer code PSAVE25 displayed at checkout. The discount will be applied to eligible item(s) only

I'm worried it will not work on most things, but hope I'm wrong.

Hope it works on the broken vita i'm looking at to scrap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way to tell if it'll work on a specific item or not? Or any particular category of item coupons like these don't work on?

I told you guys.  But no, you guys want to keep acting like those dumb kids whose parents divorced and dad never shows up for anything like he promises but each time he tells you he's going to be there you still wait by the door like a dumb ass thinking it's going to be different.  You have no one to blame but yourself.  

So just go OG and use a knife for your dismemberment party
What a terrible idea. Where am I gonna get a knife?

I've noticed I'm always a few hours late for these deals, and when I catch them early they don't work. 2 different times in the last 4 months I bought a phone and the next day there's a 15% off code... Ugh.

Based on comments on SD, it may only work for sellers that accept Adyen as payment, eBay's new payment platform. No idea if there is a way to find which sellers accept it.

Based on comments on SD, it may only work for sellers that accept Adyen as payment, eBay's new payment platform. No idea if there is a way to find which sellers accept it.
I am going to sign up for it on my account, I'll post afterwards and if someone could let me know if it works I would appreciate it.

Can't be worse than Pay Pal I suppose.
I am in eBay concierge and have been since the beginning. They claim that it is to prevent charge backs and verify buyers more. Basically they want a bigger piece of the pie, bu tin doing so they will have to be more honest with eBay fees.

I just tried to sign up for eBay managed payments and it directs me to a page that says "Sorry, you currently can't access this page"

And FYI when I tried to register they gave me a 2.7% rate with no flat fee, better than PayPal 2.9% + 30cents flat fee. I'm a top rated seller, so not sure how it works for others.

And FYI when I tried to register they gave me a 2.7% rate with no flat fee, better than PayPal 2.9% + 30cents flat fee. I'm a top rated seller, so not sure how it works for others.
I am at 30 cents + 2.3% with paypal due to volume. ( I am not trying to brag or anything, just that I'd rather it be a flat fee then a higher percentage.

It takes a lot to make up that 30 cents. Yeah, you're right eBays is way better. At 100 dollars .002*100 = 20 cents. you'd had to be at a 150 dollars transaction to overcome the 30 cents they charge.

I am at 30 cents + 2.3% with paypal due to volume. ( I am not trying to brag or anything, just that I'd rather it be a flat fee then a higher percentage.

It takes a lot to make up that 30 cents. Yeah, you're right eBays is way better. At 100 dollars .002*100 = 20 cents. you'd had to be at a 150 dollars transaction to overcome the 30 cents they charge.
Nice! I wish I had that 2.3%

yeah but with paypal i get same day transfers hows the new payment system for ebay? can you transfer money everyday? 

I like paypal never had an issue with them
I have given them 50,000 dollars last time I asked. (In transaction fees over the years) I have a had a number of issues with them. They WILL fuck you.

My only real complaint is that their support even for bigger users takes forever to get a hold of someone.

Then you've never had a buyer scam you. PayPal will protect you as a buyer, but they do nothing for sellers.
I dunno man I deal with all kind of scammers even ones that don't use paypal so it doesn't matter id rather have quick access to my money rather than for example amazon who gives you money every 2 weeks lol

It may actually just be for sellers that only accept Credit Cards as payments and no Paypal.

This link appears to pull up a number of items that qualify. A banner shows up at checkout to apply vs. entering a code, so maybe something different, but gives 25% off up to $25:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=%22%22managed+payments%22%22&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=1&LH_TitleDesc=1&_sop=16&_sadis=15&LH_GD=0&LH_TitleDesc=1&_stpos=60133-5956&_fsrp=1&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=2&_fss=1&_odkw=%22%22managed+payments%22%22+ddr2&_osacat=0&LH_BIN=1&_sasl=arlaspins

Nothing particularly interesting at a glance.

how do we register?
Call them, and they put you on a list. I spoke with a guy about it last night.

Has some downsides. You can no longer accept paypal on eBay. Which means anyone that wants to use not a credit card and wanted to use their bank account no longer can purchase from you. Anyone that is afraid of new things can no longer purchase from you. Sellers that have switched have lost 17-18% of their sales compared to before the switch.

You will be forced to switch at some point. I dont think if you switch now you cant use the global shipping program ether for now.

bread's done
Back