• Fighter Pass $24.99

[*]:ps4: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds $29.99
[*]:xb1: :ps4: Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek $29.99
[*]:switch: Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek $39.99
[*]:switch: SEGA Genesis Classics $29.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Grand Theft Auto V $29.99 Save $30
Everything Else:

• Save $50 on select Microsoft Xbox One Consoles ($299.99-$499.99)
  • Save $10 on a Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on Xbox Live Gold when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Buy One, Get One 50% off on Starlink: Battle for Atlas toys
  • Free FUT Shoelaces with the purchase of FIFA Ultimate Team points
  • Free Dogtags with the purchase of a Battlefield V digital download
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Mission: Impossible - Fallout $19.99 Save $8
  • Mission: Impossible - Fallout Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99 Save $8
  • Mission: Impossible - Fallout 4K $24.99 Save $5
  • Mission: Impossible - Fallout 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99 Save $5
  • The Nun $22.99 Save $2
  • The Happytime Murders $22.99
  • The Lion King 4K $29.99
  • The Lion King 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Westworld: Season Two $36.99 Save $3
  • Westworld: Season Two Only @ BB Steelbook $41.99 Save $3
  • Westworld: Season Two 4K $44.99 Save $5
  • Westworld: Season Two 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $49.99 Save $10
  • Castlevania: Season One $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
The still weird feeling of knowing I can put down my wallet and go back to saving money again after last week...

I really am tempted to use my 25% off "sorry you no longer have GCU" coupon on Just Cause 4 Gold Edition, but I honestly should probably hold off and wait for a sale, but the damn $10 reward cert is tempting me, but then I am remembering I don't have GCU anymore and won't be buying games at Best Buy all that often anymore so the $10 cert is now much less appealing. 

I really am tempted to use my 25% off "sorry you no longer have GCU" coupon on Just Cause 4 Gold Edition, but I honestly should probably hold off and wait for a sale, but the damn $10 reward cert is tempting me, but then I am remembering I don't have GCU anymore and won't be buying games at Best Buy all that often anymore so the $10 cert is now much less appealing.
When does that coupon show up? Mine expires in dec

When does that coupon show up? Mine expires in dec
Got mine about 5 days between it expired. Stacks with GCU.
About a week before you expire seems to be the norm for getting the email. I didn't get mine until like a day or two before mine expired and there was nothing out that I hadn't already picked up that I wanted to grab before hand to stack the coupon. I have a $5 cert and the coupon brings the Gold Edition of Just Cause 4 down to like $72. Just not sure I need the Gold Edition because I have such a huge backlog I'll be long done playing the game by the time the DLC starts coming out, but I also feel like I need to maximize the coupon.

star wars battlefront 2 is $10 ($8 GCU).  Value is there, and from what I hear it's not pay to win now.

I didn’t expect Atlus USA to sell P3 and P5 dancing separately in the west, and at $60 each no less
Atleast we get the $100 for all three. 60 ea stings.

$100 3,4,5

Do they each have cases I'm weird like that. 3/5

If the last few years are any indication, an early (first full?) week of Dec. is when the PS/Xbox promo occurs, followed by the Nintendo promo the week after. If the trend continues, it would've started this coming week, but I guess there's time for two full ad weeks before Christmas.

[customspoiler=2015-2017 threads]
2017:
Best Buy Ad 12/3-12/9: Buy One, Get One 50% Off on select XB1/PS4 Games
Best Buy Ad 12/10-12/17: Buy One, Get One 50% Off on select 3DS Games

2016:
Best Buy Ad 12/4-12/10: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on any XB1/PS4 games
Best Buy Ad 12/11-12/17: Buy One, Get the Second 40% off on Nintendo Wii U/3DS games

2015:
Best Buy Ad 12/6-12/12: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Xbox One or PS4 titles
Best Buy Ad 12/13-12/19: Buy 1 get 2nd 40% off on Nintendo published games
[/customspoiler]

Atleast we get the $100 for all three. 60 ea stings.

$100 3,4,5

Do they each have cases I'm weird like that. 3/5
from amazons page

3 and 5 on discs, 4 digital code.
81HInim8MoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I have a feeling the price of JC4 is going to drop quickly so it’s probably better to wait anyway.

Any good deals on wireless headphone? I missed out on the Sony - WH-CH700N when they were on sale for Black Friday for $99.99

star wars battlefront 2 is $10 ($8 GCU). Value is there, and from what I hear it's not pay to win now.
It never was P2W honestly. I played for the first two months it was out, which is the average lifespan of these games for me and never felt underpowered without certain cards. For the most part, after you get a few boosts just from playing your favorite class, that's all you'll need. EA never got around to monetizing it because of the shit sandwich people made them eat and they just said fuck it.

It never was P2W honestly.
TRUTH

It's not worth my time arguing it anymore, but that whole situation was blown out of proportion after the pre-release changes they made, and the unfortunate revamp they decided to eventually go with actually increased the time it takes to unlock stuff. So many people demonized that game without even playing/understanding how the upgrade system actually worked that it almost makes you wonder if those supposed Russian hackers that supposedly review bombed TLJ got in on the EA hate train as well.

It never was P2W honestly. I played for the first two months it was out, which is the average lifespan of these games for me and never felt underpowered without certain cards. For the most part, after you get a few boosts just from playing your favorite class, that's all you'll need. EA never got around to monetizing it because of the shit sandwich people made them eat and they just said fuck it.
I had it at launch as well, and I remember getting demolished by people with full sets of powered up cards. Maybe not P2W, but P2 get much better.

placed another order for sunset orange on bestbuy.com paying with paypal credit.

I did this because my local walmart has it in stock for $47 and I took pics and it shows in stock on brickseek.. I wanted to buy it with paypal credit though.

Well they won't price match walmart in store. Won't accept my pics and won't call them to confirm.

They won't even cancel the order since 30 mins passed and say I can return it for a refund minus the shipping. Only get a refund for the product price not refunded shipping charged. Even though I wanted to cancel about 40 minutes after order when they wouldn't price match.

Only thing I can think of is a paypal credit dispute? Aren't I in the right now?

I feel like I got double boned here. I repurchased another controller and followed the price match guarantee, its in stock local to me at a competitor for cheaper.

A agent online and he's supervisor didn't let me.

to Then another supervisor called me and was going to price match any walmart that has it in stock or confirm price. She called some walmarts and said its all $69. I said three way call and ask electronics to go check the price. After she hung up with me after 50 minutes I called walmart and checked and they said PS4 orange suntset controller $46.96 but she called me a liar saying its not that price.

Now I am doing my 2nd ever bank/credit dispute

I always hated best buy worse then gamestop.

The only time I ever did a dispute with my bank before was for retro video game magazine for not getting them.

I had it at launch as well, and I remember getting demolished by people with full sets of powered up cards. Maybe not P2W, but P2 get much better.
Probably because the hero cards were ridiculously OP all over the place and people were once again crying about Boba Fett. I never had a problem running hero classes over in a tank for a one-shot kill lol. Truth is, he was always a glass cannon, even moreso in BFII. They just got outplayed, and even I could never get a feel for him and stuck with Bossk instead who was pretty badass IMO.

For extra laughs. . .

placed another order for sunset orange on bestbuy.com paying with paypal credit.

I did this because my local walmart has it in stock for $47 and I took pics and it shows in stock on brickseek.. I wanted to buy it with paypal credit though.

Well they won't price match walmart in store. Won't accept my pics and won't call them to confirm.

They won't even cancel the order since 30 mins passed and say I can return it for a refund minus the shipping. Only get a refund for the product price not refunded shipping charged. Even though I wanted to cancel about 40 minutes after order when they wouldn't price match.

Only thing I can think of is a paypal credit dispute? Aren't I in the right now?

I feel like I got double boned here. I repurchased another controller and followed the price match guarantee, its in stock local to me at a competitor for cheaper.

A agent online and he's supervisor didn't let me.

to Then another supervisor called me and was going to price match any walmart that has it in stock or confirm price. She called some walmarts and said its all $69. I said three way call and ask electronics to go check the price. After she hung up with me after 50 minutes I called walmart and checked and they said PS4 orange suntset controller $46.96 but she called me a liar saying its not that price.

Now I am doing my 2nd ever bank/credit dispute

I always hated best buy worse then gamestop.

The only time I ever did a dispute with my bank before was for retro video game magazine for not getting them.
Word of warning, no retailer will ever price match from a Brickseek link. If they do, its a one-off, and definitely not in their policy.

I don't get why you don't just return the item when you receive it, if you don't want it at that price? A credit card dispute, if the bank honors it, may lead to a ban from Best Buy for all orders. Would you really want to risk that?

Word of warning, no retailer will ever price match from a Brickseek link. If they do, its a one-off, and definitely not in their policy.

I don't get why you don't just return the item when you receive it, if you don't want it at that price? A credit card dispute, if the bank honors it, may lead to a ban from Best Buy for all orders. Would you really want to risk that?
you need to research who you are talking to, just another entitled, "the world owes me" person, no reasoning with that one.

Question for people who had their GCU expire...

I made a bunch of pre orders before my GCU expired. If I lose my card, or for any reason has to switch banks, and I decide to go back in and edit the order with the new card... Will it still give me GCU pricing?

Question for people who had their GCU expire...

I made a bunch of pre orders before my GCU expired. If I lose my card, or for any reason has to switch banks, and I decide to go back in and edit the order with the new card... Will it still give me GCU pricing?
I've been able to keep gcu pricing. I wait until the day before release, get a notification of card issue, change the card, pick up.

I was thinking of getting AC:O for $49.99 since I missed the $39.99 deal on cyber monday, but only the xb1 version is on sale.  fml

Oh so you still get GCu price on pre orders after it ends? Does that work in store or online?

Mine expires 1/24/19, might pre order a bunch of games before it ends

Oh so you still get GCu price on pre orders after it ends? Does that work in store or online?

Mine expires 1/24/19, might pre order a bunch of games before it ends
Preorder online. If you preorder in store and only put the $5 down, the GCU discount doesn't kick in until you pick up the game and pay off the balance.

Is online like amazon where they charge when it ships?
There's an authorization charge at the moment then it gets refunded back in a couple of days. I made like 20 separate orders and actually had my bank block my card. Had to call to reactivate it.

I wasn't price matching brickseek. I was using brickseek to see which walmarts had it in stock.

I don't mind being banned from best buy. I can still go in stores with cash. They screwed me over almost ten years ago and never refunded me my five dollars. This Black Friday I decided to shop there again after almost ten years. They declined the price match and said I was lying about the prices at wal-mart. I called wal-mart right after to confirm the price in store.

Paypay is siding with me for best buy not honoring price match guarantee. I have hundreds of ebay and paypal transactions and never had a dispute before.

Best buy can eat shit. Way worse then gamestop. Gamestop sells gutted games as new but at least that is on you if you buy it. Best buy are scammers, worse then selling on ebay.

Sorry man,its opposite like you started to say, Gamestop are scammers. literally. They commit fraud all day every day as you detailed one example

Best Buy is an excellent retailer, and the only big box I really decided to bite the bullet and just go with it when they rolled out GCU, paid for 6 years and now that I’m going into the last year it was a great ride man, gamestop NEVER offer/ed anything like it, unless you dont mind used/rented games (i started to like my stuff sealed and new)...look at how great that 4-5 year run was , and its only being taken down because of assholes who misused and abused it, but gamestop, they just have no ethics.

On a side topic, can anyone tell me how Amazon fits into this Video game thing? Do they have a GCU equivalent where you get 20% off new games? Does Amazon have any promos like we saw with GCU, or reward points program for reward certificates? Finally, what is better: Amazon’s GCU or Target’s Red Dot for video game discounts and what do you recommend?

Thanks for input

I need a cheap price on Monster Hunter World for PS4 or Monster Hunter Generations on Switch. I'm so pissed I didn't just buy it on PS4 when Target had their Black Friday sale for $15. Waiting on your sister trying to figure out what her kids want is a pain in the ass.

I need a cheap price on Monster Hunter World for PS4 or Monster Hunter Generations on Switch. I'm so pissed I didn't just buy it on PS4 when Target had their Black Friday sale for $15. Waiting on your sister trying to figure out what her kids want is a pain in the ass.
Damn, feels bad. MH: Generations was $34.99 everywhere and even $27.99 GCU on Cyber Monday at Best Buy.

bread's done
Back