Amazon Pre-order Discounts

Renzler

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
Just pre-ordered a few games that have discounts. Here is a list of some I observed:

Rage 2 PS4: $46.91 ($60)
Bayonetta 3 NSX: $51.96 ($60)
V-Rally NSX: $35.18 ($60)
Final Fantasy X/X-2 NSX: $44.21 ($50)
Final Fantasy XII NSX: $44.21 ($50)

in for FF12..

Probably will finally play it after 13 yrs. 

edit.. Final Fantasy x/x2 & XII are now $43.31

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be fooled, it isn't Amazon giving these discounts its Walmart giving them, and Amazon being the scared little bitch and copying them.  These are all price matches to Walmart.  Walmart has actually lowered their price on most of these again, so lets see if Amazon copies.

Decent deal if you don't have GCU and want a game at launch.

Don't be fooled, it isn't Amazon giving these discounts its Walmart giving them, and Amazon being the scared little bitch and copying them. These are all price matches to Walmart. Walmart has actually lowered their price on most of these again, so lets see if Amazon copies.

Decent deal if you don't have GCU and want a game at launch.
Ok thanks Sam Walton's ghost

This made me search on Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom and turns out the PS4 one is also on sale for $25. Too bad the Switch one is the one I want and that one didn't go on sale

https://www.amazon.com/Monster-Boy-Cursed-Kingdom-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B079PDT7CB/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1543765084&sr=8-1&keywords=monster%2Bboy%2Band%2Bthe%2Bcursed%2Bkingdom&th=1
Cool, but this one is the launch edition that includes booklet? it says nothing on Amazon page.

Tales of Vesperia on PS4 is available for pre-order for $41.57. I got it for $42.49 when Target had their Cyber Monday deal and Amazon PM'd, but now it's cheaper :) .

The price for Monster Boy just went up to $33 bucks at Walmart

Bayo went down again to $48.99

RE2 for ps4 is $48.87 at walmart.

Rage 2 is down to 42.34. I bit even though I still have GCU for a bit. Incredible price for a preorder.
Pre-ordered Rage 2 as well. 29% off is quite nice. They ended up closing pre-orders on these; will probably open again when the price goes up.

What is NSX?
Nintendo Switch Xtreme.

Hxxb3Ll.gif

Amazon has New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for $47.88 pre-order (20% off). Ordered one, since my GCU is gone.  :whistle2:(

This is great. I pre-ordered New Super Mario U Deluxe when it was like $53, and it's dropped like three times since. They seem to have pulled it though, so anyone who waited missed it.

This is great. I pre-ordered New Super Mario U Deluxe when it was like $53, and it's dropped like three times since. They seem to have pulled it though, so anyone who waited missed it.
Amazon and Walmart were having a pricing war. It back to $59.99 on Walmart.com and Amazon. I got my copy down to $46.91. So GCU pricing plus in store pickup $1 saving from Best Buy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back