Best Buy Event: Nintendo Family Funday - Saturday, December 15, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.

Keisu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/video-games/best-buy-gaming-events/pcmcat183100050001.c?id=pcmcat183100050001

Stop by a participating Best Buy store to try out some great games on Nintendo Switch. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Super Mario Party, Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! will be set up and ready to go.

Plus, save on select games for Nintendo Switch and 3DS, as well as the Nintendo Switch Pro controller.

I do not know the exact details, but it may be buy 2 get one free, if anyone has more specifics I would love to know.

Our local store is participating; not a bad idea to trial a few games we've had our eyes on for Switch. Hopefully things we want are on sale and GCU stacks. ;)

"Family fun day" What you expect: Parents and their kids. What you get: grown men hogging the kiosks.

It's a joke, but am I wrong?  :D/

Anyone checked this out to see what the deals are?  Interested in the Pro Controller, but this doesn't even show on bestbuy.com anymore

Was there anything worth going for? Wasn't able to make it today but still curious if there was any goodies. 

Was there anything worth going for? Wasn't able to make it today but still curious if there was any goodies.
The first person I got when I called responded with the super helpful "You'll just have to come in and find out what the deals are!"

...Their manager, though, informed me there weren't any sales beyond what was in the weekly ad.

Yeah, no additional deals, but there was a bunch of free stuff like posters and pins and Mario Tennis tennis balls.

Picked up reusable grocery bag: DKC freeze branded in a banana shape.  Mario Odyssey 200 pc puzzle.  Mario hat ID tag.  Passed on the tennis ball, Pokémon paper hats (Eavee/Picachu IIRC), button (Smash?).

bread's done
Back