GameStop B2G1 preowned - Check your app

You can scan it from your phone or just have them lookup your PUR account, but it does have to be used in store at any rate. I got one and only shopped online on Black Friday. No idea what to get though, backlog is huge and I just got more stuff...

Yeah I got both too. I did buy something over the 3 day weekend. It was a deal that ran for the whole 'BF period' Fri-Sun where you got a coupon if you shopped at all. Hey if you got it and didn't shop, even better! Now if there were some games that made sense to maximize value. With so many sales that have happened, Mine will probably go to waste.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still haven’t gotten one.

I haven’t shopped at GS since October. I’m also an Elite Pro member.

I also cancelled my PS Classic preorder. So, you know, vengeance.

I have a 20% off offer for used game for my birthday.  I wish they had a used copy of Monster Boy on Switch already lol.

Thanks Op! I checked and sure enough had the coupon. I'm a basic member still using my old pro account card whenever I buy anything. I did get some games on BF ($10 LA Noir - Switch, $20 Super Bomberman R - Switch, $10 Horizon Zeo Dawn Complete - PS4)... now to find three games I want that aren't part of the current 3 (9.99 and under) for $15 deal.

bread's done
Back