ummm this price is crazy qanba dragon $174 @amazon

Says it ships in 1-2 months. WELL worth the price if you can wait. Probably my favorite out of the 5 or 6 sticks i own. Super heavy though, not a carry stick really.

Here's a description for you to put in OP since you forgot one:

"Overpriced Qanba Dragon Fight Stick for serious nerds who want to prove their superiority in competitive fighting games because they're too weak to actually play sports or fight people in real life. Retails for the same as a car payment, but since you don't pay rent in your mom's basement and don't go outside you should be good to go at the discounted rate of $174."

May have added my own interpretation to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a MadCatz TE2 myself. It's a good stick, BUT it's unreasonably massive so I rarely use it. There's got to be a fair compromise between sturdiness and size... I just haven't found the stick that achieves this balance.

I've got a MadCatz TE2 myself. It's a good stick, BUT it's unreasonably massive so I rarely use it. There's got to be a fair compromise between sturdiness and size... I just haven't found the stick that achieves this balance.
MadCatz has been dead for a long time, so your out of luck if something bad happens to the PCB unit. Google Madcatz TE2 problems and you will see the horror stories. Many of these bad units were tied to the SF V TES+ and TE2+ back when SF V launched the fightsticks.

With qanba your good if something goes wrong, since their manufacture still actually exists!

i still use and enjoy my ps3 sfiv te stick for ps3/ps4...unfortunately it doesn’t like the usb ports on my computer...but I’m just going to wait for a ps5/pc fightstick at this point

MadCatz has been dead for a long time, so your out of luck if something bad happens to the PCB unit. Google Madcatz TE2 problems and you will see the horror stories. Many of these bad units were tied to the SF V TES+ and TE2+ back when SF V launched the fightsticks.

With qanba your good if something goes wrong, since their manufacture still actually exists!
Arcade sticks break all the fucking time and madcatz made some of the best ones. I have SF4 and MVC2 TE stick that still work like a champ and I've fucking abused these sticks to hell. The PCB issue sucks but it's waaaaaaay overblown.

That TE2 stick only cost me $75 at a pawn shop, and it's worked fine ever since (knock on wood), so I'm not inclined to run out and buy another one for more than double the price.

For what it's worth, I have several arcade sticks in the house, including one I built myself using an encoder. Both the homemade stick and the TE2 are too big, while the two Hori sticks are... well, Hori sticks. I was able to get some use out of the Hori Fighting Stick PS by replacing the buttons, because Horis generally use carbon pads for the triggers, and those just completely suck ass. However, the Fighting Stick 3 is utterly hopeless. It doesn't like working with anything BUT the PS3, the buttons are mushy, and they're arranged in a "rainbow of sadness" that I utterly despise. Give me a Vewlix style button layout or GTFO, thank you.

Chances are, the PS4 ones will work with PS5.
Yes, but the current legacy support for my ps3 stick on ps4 is kludgy because it requires the ps4 controller to work despite being hardwired and the dev to code for it (for example Mortal Kombat XL works with it but Injustice 1 does not). It also lacks any share/touchpad ps4 functionality.

Unless there is a great ps4 stick for dirt cheap, I don't see why anyone would invest in a good stick this close to the end of a console generation.

I have a tes+ I put a universal fight board in and some gold buttons in I love how it look.....guess I didn’t contribute to the conversation just love reading about fight sticks...

For some reason from a distance the quaba reminds me of an old Atari......

I have this stick for some time now and it really is a very well made stick for home use.

Im 6/7 with big hands and it fits perfect in my lap. its my top pick for a stick out now.  

Shipping a month early for me. Should be here by next week.

Also traded in the hori rap 4 Kai that I bought for $112. Amazon just gave me $65 credit.

Great upgrade for me.

bread's done
Back