• :xb1: :ps4: FIFA 19 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K19 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Overwatch $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: Forza Horizon 4 $39.99 Save $20
  • :ps4: Marvel's Spider-Man $39.99 Save $20
  • Buy one, get one 50% off select 3DS games
  • Save $10 on select digital Nintendo Switch games
Everything Else:

• Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Gold Rush Special Edition Battlefield V Bundle $449.99 Save $50
    Free Controller with purchase of a Microsoft Xbox One X Battlefield V Bundle

[*]Save $50 on select Xbox One Consoles
[*]Nintendo Pro Controller for Switch $59.99 Save $10
[*]DualShock 4 Wireless Controller - Magma Red $59.99 Save $5
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• The Equalizer 2 $19.99 Save $5
  • The Equalizer 2 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • The Equalizer 2 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $32.99 Save $2
  • Peppermint $22.99
  • River Runs Red 4K $19.99
  • Smallfoot $24.99
  • Unbroken: Path to Redemption $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, picking up Spider-Man finally. Also Warioware Gold and uh .... Luigi's Mansion, I guess?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Luckily the b2g1 isnt next week. Unlocking all those characters and spirits in Smash will take up most of my gaming time for the rest of the month. Thanks as always Tyrok

They finally put Spiderman on sale so I'll be picking that up since I still have GCU.  The 3DS one intrigues me, I might pick up Wario Ware and Luigi's Mansion (just like theflicker).

My GCU expires on Tuesday. :( Not a terrible final week, I suppose.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Luckily the b2g1 isnt next week. Unlocking all those characters and spirits in Smash will take up most of my gaming time for the rest of the month. Thanks as always Tyrok
It's probably not happening the week after either. There is a reason why the Doorbusters stop at the 20th. People don't need incentive to buy things that close to Christmas, they just buy whatever is available to finish up their shopping.

There's potential for some good deals with the Nintendo B1G1 half off mixed with the Nintendo event next Saturday at select locations with coupon on select 3DS games as well.

darn was really hoping for a buy 1 get 1 50 percent off, or a buy 2 get 1 free on all video games. I should have taken part in the target deal when I had the chance but no GCU wasn't a good deal..the majority of the games that I want are Nintendo Switch titles, and of course Spiderman for the PS4 which I see will be 31.99 after GCU but still, darn :(

It's probably not happening the week after either. There is a reason why the Doorbusters stop at the 20th. People don't need incentive to buy things that close to Christmas, they just buy whatever is available to finish up their shopping.
Do you think buy 2 get 1 free on ALL video games will ever happen..the majority of the games I want are for the Nintendo switch

Do you think buy 2 get 1 free on ALL video games will ever happen..the majority of the games I want are for the Nintendo switch
I dunno. For all we know they might be waiting for a certain number of GCU accounts to expire before they attempt something like that.

At this point I don't think there are any good 3DS games I don't already own.
Yeah, the only options if you've thoroughly shopped this sale before are WarioWare, Luigi's Mansion, Yo-Kai Watch Blasters and the latest Mario & Luigi.

Losing GCU hurts, but I feel like I have already saved at least $100 by not buying all these $29.99 and $39.99 deals because GCU made the price more appealing. I definitely would have picked up BFV by now and would have probably played it once or twice. 

In for
Spider-Man
Fire Emblem Echos
Metroid 2 remake.

What a flop for me personally, I bet everything on a good cyber Monday sale and a B2g1 in December. What are the odds that GCU gets turned off for Spider-Man....

Yeah, the only options if you've thoroughly shopped this sale before are WarioWare, Luigi's Mansion, Yo-Kai Watch Blasters and the latest Mario & Luigi.
For me, waiting to get WWGold digital, since it's a "want to have with always" type game. Was thinking of Luigi's Mansion and M&L:BIS, though, for that week. GCU expiring for me later this month!

I dunno. For all we know they might be waiting for a certain number of GCU accounts to expire before they attempt something like that.

Superstar Saga was already included in one of these sales, wasn't it? The newer one (Bowser's Inside Story) doesn't release until January.

Superstar Saga was already included in one of these sales, wasn't it? The newer one (Bowser's Inside Story) doesn't release until January.
It was. I was looking at all the 3DS games in order of release and a digital version of M&L was in there. ;)

Do we know which 3DS games it will apply to?
Pretty much anything published by Nintendo that is out.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-3ds/nintendo-3ds-games/pcmcat235500050004.c?id=pcmcat235500050004&qp=brand_facet%3DBrand~Nintendo%5Eformat_facet%3DFormat~Cartridge%5Eformat_facet%3DFormat~Physical%5Epublisher_facet%3DPublisher~Nintendo

on the plus side (as previoualy mentioned), passed on a lot of games that i might not have since my gcu is expired. i’d prefer my switch games digital so the nintendo physical sale exclusions are making it easier to convert too

I'm in for Spiderman for $39.99 + GCU = Total Greatness, sucks for those that lost GCU by abusing the system...people like them are the reason the rest can't have nice things that last.

Those are exactly the titles I will be going for. If GCU still stacks with the sale, it will be great! It has stacked in the past, but you never know if they will change it.

Not unless we hit another crushing recession. We haven't seen a b1g1 free on all video games without exclusion at best buy for years. I'm thinking 2015? Since then, it has been nerfed and each time it did come along, the nerfage has increased in intensity. Finally last year, it did not happen at all. It became b1g1 half off. This year, not even that happened. B1g1 half off 3ds games is prob as good as it gets

BB finally coming through with that $32 spider man. I said I was done buying games until RE2/KH3, but I guess I have room for one more. Thanks OP.

And I just saw I'm at 1457 for the year. Spider man gets me to 1489. I'll buy a movie or something and get to keep elite status for another year. Good deal.

I want to take advantage of that 3DS deal, but I hardly touch my 3DS anymore and can't think of 2 games I don't already have that I would want. I know I would definitely make one of them Lugi's Mansion , but no idea what I could add as a second game. Not really that interested in Detective Pikachu and I can't think of any other Nintendo first-party releases that I don't already have that I want to have. 

Damn, B1G1 on Switch games might have worked out with GCU, but IDAGF about 3DS. Even $10 off certain games with GCU only brings them down to about the $40 pricepoint we've seen ad naseum these past weeks. :cry:

FML, just realized it's on digital games to boot so no GCU. Garbage.

Just picked up Smash (first time playing the series) and not really digging the ergonomics of the Joy-Con grip that comes with the Switch, so I'm looking at the following options:

1. Use OG GameCube controller, must buy an adapter.
  2. Buy new Smash controller, must buy an adapter
  3. Pro wireless controller
  4. Third party?
Can anyone comment on the comfort of the Pro wireless controller?

Just picked up Smash (first time playing the series) and not really digging the ergonomics of the Joy-Con grip that comes with the Switch, so I'm looking at the following options:

1. Use OG GameCube controller, must buy an adapter.
  2. Buy new Smash controller, must buy an adapter
  3. Pro wireless controller
  4. Third party?
Can anyone comment on the comfort of the Pro wireless controller?
If you're looking at third party, Hori Battle Pad maybe your best bet. Their controllers are similar in build to the normal Gamecube controllers, but don't need an adapter so you can play them on other Switch games. That and they're slightly cheaper as well. I Personaly don't own any of them just yet, but I have two of their controllers when they made them for the WiiU and they're good replicas of the normal Gamecube controller (minus the back L and R buttons not having a spring in them like the normal controllers), but so far the reviews have been good looking at websites and Amazon reviews.

bread's done
Back