$2 Target GC w/ four soda caps

francisnorse

CAG Newbie
Feedback
1 (100%)
First 25,000 posters to enter four cap codes on  Coke website will receive $2 Target e GiftCard.

Ends 12/27/18 at 12:59 p.m. EST. Limit one offer per person.

Just enter the code found underneath Coke and Coke owned soda caps to enter. Coke/Sprite/Pibb/Minute Maid etc are eligible

Promotion ends on 12/27 or when the 25,000 limit has been reached

Link is here.

I hold on to the bottle caps from all the coke I drink, getting one back in a gift card isn't too bad.

:whee: Me and my spreadsheet of 50+ registered coke accounts have been waiting for this since the last Amazon deal! Thanks OP!!

FYI, There's also $2 Dunkin' Donuts cards, same exchange rate.

I sure hope all those caps are from Diet bottles, otherwise that's a fast track to obesity and diabetes, or just garbage hunting!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just kept the 12-pack tear-offs and any random caps around.  They build up, enter some off and on, and then something like this comes up, so it's not a bad way to use it.  Hats off to someone willing to take the time to manage 50 accounts!  Thanks, OP!

99% Diet Coke or Coke Zero, I've actually had Type 1 Diabetes since I was 6.
I've been Type 1 since I'm 4, and it killed me after being in ketoacidosis. Life signs came back after nearly 20 minutes then was in a coma for three days. They were going to toe tag me.

As for this deal, that is some crazy coke bottle cap whoring.

Must be lots of redeeming going on. Page is slow but it loads (eventually). Managed to score a $2 reward with my 4 caps. I can buy some gum.

IT........................IS....................SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................................SLOW.................

Is the $2 e-gift card code sent to your email instantly?

Theres a thread for this. And there have been numerous coke deals before. Why make a seperate topic for this?

Theres a thread for this. And there have been numerous coke deals before. Why make a seperate topic for this?
There is? I must not have seen it. Sorry I've lurked here for years don't really post topics unless it is Coke Rewards. As for as I'm aware, I was the only one to post the Coke stuff last year. Would mind pointing me to the Coke thread?

Ahh now I see it. Well, duly noted. Though the main video game deals page is where most of the traffic is. Surely you wouldn't mind a post on the main forum for visibility? The other forums are not nearly as popular and deals tend to go unnoticed. Especially since it pertains to gaming. Though, thank you for pointing out it.

This isnt even video game related though.

Right so we should make topics on the other 5 or so offers on coke rewards too then like the $25 walmart giftcard offer and $25 amazon offer.

Right so we should make topics on the other 5 or so offers on coke rewards too then like the $25 walmart giftcard offer and $25 amazon offer.
These guaranteed gift card deals are worth posting. The 'enter codes for a chance to win' ones are not.

It made the CAG front page, so I think you've lost this battle.

Thanks, OP!  Got in on it.  Now I just have to go to the eye doctor after nearly going blind trying to read the codes from inside the caps.

A lot of people buy the codes bulk off eBay and have 50 coke rewards accounts. Not even kidding.
:whee: Me and my spreadsheet of 50+ registered coke accounts have been waiting for this since the last Amazon deal! Thanks OP!!

FYI, There's also $2 Dunkin' Donuts cards, same exchange rate.

attachicon.gif
S__745478.jpg
I see that this is true!

I guess if you are going to kill yourself drinking a ton of Coke you might as well make some money.

I don't drink nearly enough Coke to ever be able to accumulate that many bottle caps. If they had a similar contest for energy drinks (the way I prefer to slowly kill myself) I'd be all over it.

I see that this is true!

I guess if you are going to kill yourself drinking a ton of Coke you might as well make some money.

I don't drink nearly enough Coke to ever be able to accumulate that many bottle caps. If they had a similar contest for energy drinks (the way I prefer to slowly kill myself) I'd be all over it.
Well Powerade caps work on most of these promos too if thats any help.

I try to stay away from soda myself but will pick up some powerade once in a while. Also a lot of people stockpile codes by getting them from work, family, recycling centers, etc.

Well Powerade caps work on most of these promos too if thats any help.

I try to stay away from soda myself but will pick up some powerade once in a while. Also a lot of people stockpile xoses by gwtting them from work, family, recyvlong centers, etc.
Yeah, I thought about that too. I've seen some people at work who collect them. I typically drink water, coffee, energy drinks, and beer. Obviously, I am not too concerned about health, but I just don't really have soda unless I am at a restaurant and it comes with the meal.

So when are we supposed to be sent an egiftcard?  I entered my four codes yesterday and...nothing yet.  I imagine now that the promotion is over they will be sending them out?

This time of year I'm into spirits, so rum and coke for me (although I'm a pirate at heart and sometimes drink it neat ;))! Was able to enter my codes yesterday before it died, so hopefully I get a code back.

bread's done
Back