#1 freeshipping  

freeshipping

Posted 12 December 2018 - 08:38 PM

$8 for non PS+

https://store.playst...4c-71993ad03176

#2 dontBlink86  

dontBlink86

Posted 12 December 2018 - 08:53 PM

Honestly, this game was best left to nostalgia for me. Was one of my favorite racing games of last gen, bought the remaster day one and sold it off a week or 2 later, just very bored by it. Would still love a new entry, but hard to go back for me. Great price for those interested though.

#3 theghost4413   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   169 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

theghost4413

Posted 13 December 2018 - 01:37 AM

Honestly, this game was best left to nostalgia for me. Was one of my favorite racing games of last gen, bought the remaster day one and sold it off a week or 2 later, just very bored by it. Would still love a new entry, but hard to go back for me. Great price for those interested though.

I have to agree. Picked it up a couple weeks ago digitally for $8. It does the trick in a pinch or if I just want to cruise around but not quite the game I remember from days past.

#4 briandadude   Vita + Xbox CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

briandadude

Posted 13 December 2018 - 02:18 AM

Great price. Forza Horizon ruined other racing games for me.

#5 Psykodelik   Piw Piw Masta! CAGiversary!   1163 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Psykodelik

Posted 13 December 2018 - 07:09 PM

I have to agree. Picked it up a couple weeks ago digitally for $8. It does the trick in a pinch or if I just want to cruise around but not quite the game I remember from days past.

Hehe got this game on sale too a while back. Main reason because it was my first plat.

#6 Rodster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1831 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2018 - 08:34 PM

Burnout Paradise wasn't the best in the series. The one EA should have remastered was Burnout 3: Takedown.

#7 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4065 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2018 - 09:03 PM

Burnout Paradise wasn't the best in the series. The one EA should have remastered was Burnout 3: Takedown.

Once Burnout went open world, I had trouble determining which way to go while traveling at ridiculous speeds and avoiding crashing. Burnout 3 was the best (and had the best soundtrack).

#8 MrRidickulous   Deal skeptic! CAGiversary!   1473 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

MrRidickulous

Posted 13 December 2018 - 09:05 PM

This is me with every remaster or rebuy. I get it all jazzed up and then start playing, get ho hum and regret it. Still tempted in the future at other remasters but I try to fight it.

#9 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6297 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:20 PM

I just want a remake of Burnout 3: Takedown, Burnout Revenge and Burnout Legends in a bundle. Give me those and I'd be good to go.