No more Codes for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. 1600 CP included - Bonus Intel software

s0undwav3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
Hello everyone at CAG Trading,

All codes are gone.  I will not be getting any more.  Sorry for those of you had problems with the last 2 codes.   Apparently, Activision shut down the rest of the code redemption process.    $15 each!!! Cheapest price anywhere.  PM Me.  Paypal only.  Only will let people with feedback purchase.  If you have no feedback then don't bother asking.  I don't trust anyone with 0 feedback meaning I will be scammed.

I have CODES for PC to install Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.  This edition gives you 1600 CP right away to use in the Black Market.  How do I know, well I verified a key - and installed the game, even though I will absolutely never play this game?  I get motion sickness on FPS now that I'm older.  F m eyes.  I even had LASIK surgery to fix problems....yet nothing can be fixed when you get old.

I HAVE MULTIPLE CODES.  SO DON"T BE SHY.  PM Away.  I think at least more than a handful.

You MUST have a USA account on Battle.net.  I do not believe these codes work outside the USA.

If you do not have a battle.net account, you must create one to fully redeem the code

You must be able to visit this site to redeem.  If you cannot, don't even bother PM'ing.

https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Redeem/FAQs

The main code area to redeem is:

https://softwareoffer.intel.com/

If you cannot get the captula to work - then don't even try and ask for a code.  Disable all pop up and ad blockers when going to this site.  Add a whitelist entry on the site if you are using Pi Hole.

Then, you must also create an account here:

https://profile.callofduty.com/cod/login

If you do not have an account here, then create one.  This game is 100% required to be online.  If you install it on a PC without internet access, the game will not startup as it does KEY verification when you are ONLINE.  Trust me, when Comcast was down, I tried playing single player and it won't log you in.

This site also requires you to have a cell phone to complete the registration, as it sends out a verification code.  If you don't have a cell phone, borrow someone's number to complete the registration.

If you can get by all these steps, then proceed in sending me a PM.  If not, then good luck and happy CAGing.

Last edited by a moderator:
All that had interest and paid up has received codes.  Still a few left.  Get them while they are HOT off the internetz.  Or as Ralph says in the new Ralph breaks the internet "weefee internetz"

To potential buyers: Make sure and double check which Blizzard/BattleNet account you have logged in on your computer before redeeming his key, because it WILL activate the game on the First account that you link, there will be no sign, to notice to which account is currently being redeemed. I accidentally had my brother's account logged in and when I was redeeming mine, the key/game was applied to his account. Thankfully I contacted Blizzard and they were able to move it for me. Of course, the fault was mine, NOT this seller.

is this game broken as fuck? or maybe just my connection? I play lots of other online games though and never get disconnected like this, every single game it says the server f'd up

is this game broken as fuck? or maybe just my connection? I play lots of other online games though and never get disconnected like this, every single game it says the server f'd up
Hey, not my problem, please don't blame me and don't link game problems to this posting. That is quite rude. I think it may be your connection. I gave my code account to my bother in law and he plays this game 3-4 hours straight without any issues at all.

Hey, not my problem, please don't blame me and don't link game problems to this posting. That is quite rude. I think it may be your connection. I gave my code account to my bother in law and he plays this game 3-4 hours straight without any issues at all.
Hey, chill out bro. Not really that big of a deal you're acting like you made the game or something, your code worked fine the game has connection issues, look into it lots of people are having similar issues and you have to go in and fuck with wifi settings to fix it. What about the truth is rude? And you're out of codes. But you're saying if someone gives you money for something they aren't welcome to comment with a review or concerns on your post? Why not?

Also, I was kinda high when I posted but just dont get why it's a big deal, I never said it was your problem nor asked you to fix the problem, just was throwing down some feedback on an item I bought from you, you did everything fine on your end you didn't design Black Ops 4 lol

BUMP.  I now have two handfuls of verified codes that will work.  I tested them with 4 different IP addresses and they work.  Again $20 paypal.  PM me when you want to do business.  All codes work 100% and you get 1600 CP.

If you buy more than 1 code, you need to redeem on a different PC with a different IP Address!!!

s0undwave.

BUMP BUMP FOR THE WEEKEND SPECIAL OF $15 per code.  PC ONLY.  PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST TO UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS.

ALSO IF YOU BUY MORE THAN ONE YOU NEED TO REDEEM the CODES on different IP Addresses.

Works in Canada, tested on my VPN.  You need to redeem 2 codes on different networks though, if you try to redeem from 1 system, the other code will not redeem until you go to a starbucks or some other network that you redeemed the first one on

bread's done
Back