15% off video games and toys ebay code PLAYTIME15

There is 8% ebay Bucks for some people... I wonder if it stacks. 

EDIT* It stacks!!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
It feels like everything's marked up 10-20% around this time of the year on eBay. Checked prices for a few games I've been holding off on and the used prices are comparable to the new prices from Amazon.

It feels like everything's marked up 10-20% around this time of the year on eBay. Checked prices for a few games I've been holding off on and the used prices are comparable to the new prices from Amazon.
I find that I often have to use these coupons pretty fast as the big sellers that don't mark up tend to mark up when these coupons come around

Got the original Splatoon 3 pack and Wario World. Thanks!

code is dead, unless it's a temporary blip.. it expired right as i was checking out

edit: was temporary, working again for me (for now)

theres supposedly another code going live on sunday for 15% off everything except electronics, and 10% off electronics, the original thread got deleted from SD so who knows if it's legit, code is supposedly PRESENTSGALORE

This combined with that 100 free Buy It Now selling entries could be very lucrative for resellers.
There's this thing called the "stock market" that adults invest in that works in a similar fashion, only instead of hoping to make marginal profits hoarding video game clearance to spite casuals and soccer moms, you employ business intelligence and predictive modeling to buy and sell shares of a company. Might be worth looking into.

There's this thing called the "stock market" that adults invest in that works in a similar fashion, only instead of hoping to make marginal profits hoarding video game clearance to spite casuals and soccer moms, you employ business intelligence and predictive modeling to buy and sell shares of a company. Might be worth looking into.
Yeah, no need for your retarded snark.

Whoo. Got spider man for ps4 for a gift for $36.54 after taxes. Thanks Op

I fell into reselling after ending up with too much GameStop credit. The profits can be great (I made more money from reselling this year than the return on my investment portfolio), but it doesn't scale well, so I'm quitting.

Thank you.  Lego dimension took off 10%. Looks like a good seller at 100% rating.

That should KO a couple packs for the collection. Hopefully they arrive undamaged.

What are your thoughts on buying from a new (0) seller?

You'll have a message from eBay in your eBay inbox. You'll be able to activate it through that message. As far as I know, no message, no dice.
Darn, I am already setting on some 96 dollars in eBay bucks to be given out in January, but I wanted to buy a Mario Odyssey Switch today and 8% would have been a cherry on top of it.

Thank you. Lego dimension took off 10%. Looks like a good seller at 100% rating.

That should KO a couple packs for the collection. Hopefully they arrive undamaged.

What are your thoughts on buying from a new (0) seller?
eBay is so overly protective of buyers that it's almost predatory to sellers. As long as you are okay with a potential small amount of effort, you have no financial risk.

saw a couple people point this out elsewhere, but if you have Samsung Pay you can get eBay giftcards for 10% off and then use those gift cards with the 15% off promo to save a bit more on top of it in the grand scheme of things

saw a couple people point this out elsewhere, but if you have Samsung Pay you can get eBay giftcards for 10% off and then use those gift cards with the 15% off promo to save a bit more on top of it in the grand scheme of things
Good deal. May go this route.

Looks like an e-gift card. I'm still new to samsung pay.

Just used mine. Wish there was more stuff but I picked up some older games I wanted and got a new copy of RDR2 for $55 before the coupon/eBay bucks. Not great but without GCU, I can't complain too much. 

My favorite part is the 8% eBay bonus bucks apply before the coupon.:lol: 

One time use code. Too bad. Samsung pay 10% off gift cards  would have helped.

Got a couple Lego Dimension packs to add to the collection. Take a couple off my list after they arrive, should they be in NIB mint/near condition. Need to keep looking for Midway, Cyberman, Cyborg, Wonder Woman, Bane, Jay, Ninjago Team and Mission Impossible. That's what $200+ for complete set, IF I'm not forgetting anyone.

bread's done
Back