* * * * - 4 votes

15% off video games and toys ebay code PLAYTIME15

#31 Jurai  

Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:47 PM

saw a couple people point this out elsewhere, but if you have Samsung Pay you can get eBay giftcards for 10% off and then use those gift cards with the 15% off promo to save a bit more on top of it in the grand scheme of things

#32 Gore   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   540 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2018 - 03:00 AM

saw a couple people point this out elsewhere, but if you have Samsung Pay you can get eBay giftcards for 10% off and then use those gift cards with the 15% off promo to save a bit more on top of it in the grand scheme of things

Good deal. May go this route.

Looks like an e-gift card. I'm still new to samsung pay.

#33 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   22543 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2018 - 03:25 AM

Just used mine. Wish there was more stuff but I picked up some older games I wanted and got a new copy of RDR2 for $55 before the coupon/eBay bucks. Not great but without GCU, I can't complain too much. 

My favorite part is the 8% eBay bonus bucks apply before the coupon.:lol: 

#34 Gore   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   540 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2018 - 05:28 PM

One time use code. Too bad. Samsung pay 10% off gift cards  would have helped.

Got a couple Lego Dimension packs to add to the collection. Take a couple off my list after they arrive, should they be in NIB mint/near condition. Need to keep looking for Midway, Cyberman, Cyborg, Wonder Woman, Bane, Jay, Ninjago Team and Mission Impossible. That's what $200+ for complete set, IF I'm not forgetting anyone.