Mario Odyssey - 33.75 from Walmart though Google Express -- BB Pricematch YYMV w/ BB

Keisu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I cant even imagine explaining this to someone at best buy to get them to pricematch. Nicely done.
I just asked if they price matched google express. Bestbuy actually offers google express, and they did. (I also bought one from Google, so I have that receipt) If you think it would help you I am happy to give you a picture of my receipt that you can act like is yours and get them to do so.

I just asked if they price matched google express. Bestbuy actually offers google express, and they did. (I also bought one from Google, so I have that receipt) If you think it would help you I am happy to give you a picture of my receipt that you can act like is yours and get them to do so.
But the link I get when I click on the one in the OP says Target, $48.99 and sold out. How did you explain to them it's minus the code? I'm glad to take a copy of the receipt to try to get them to match though, I would love to rebuy this game for the collection, just wondering how you guys phrased it or explained it since I can't even replicate getting that price on Google Express

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back