Black ops 4 Best buy $29.99

How would I get a price adjustment + GCU? Just ask CS and let them know I am GCU for additional savings or is there more to this trick

How would I get a price adjustment + GCU? Just ask CS and let them know I am GCU for additional savings or is there more to this trick
If they know how to do their job they will know. I find the best reps are the foreign ones. I had to paste the Best Buy GCU price match policy for forza yesterday in chat. However I’ve given up on arguing over tax as they usually forget to subtract that difference.

Pretty big price drop for a recent game. Maybe sales numbers weren't that good?
It's been out for like 2 months now. For the most part, these online-only games drop quickly in price because after a few months, you need the DLC to play with a big chunk of the player base. I'm sure its selling at a better rate than BFV because that one barely made it a week before a 50% sale came along.

Just ordered w/ GCU and you get the $1.00 off incentive if you pick up (also had a $5 gift certificate so $19 after tax). Will try to flip on Craigslist.

Thanks OP!  I'm in for a copy the PC version (codes in a box).  I was tempted to purchase the Battle Royale & Multiplayer Only (No Zombies) version on the Blizzard launcher for $29.99 a few days ago.  Getting the entire game for $23.99 with GCU made it a deal I couldn't pass up!  

Pretty big price drop for a recent game. Maybe sales numbers weren't that good?
They just recently put out a version with just Blackout and Multiplayer for $30 I believe.

I picked the game up when it came out and really enjoy the Blackout mode and Multiplayer has been surprisingly good too as I have not enjoyed it since Black Ops 2. I've never cared for Zombies though and haven't even checked it out.

So is Zombies not included in the standard edition? I know it’s typically not, but this one doesn’t have a standnard campaign so I wasn’t sure.

So is Zombies not included in the standard edition? I know it’s typically not, but this one doesn’t have a standnard campaign so I wasn’t sure.
This comes with the BR, multi, and zombies. The only version that does not come with zombies was that Battle edition they put out last week on PC.

The only thing I can't decide is whether I should buy this on PS4 or PC?

Usually I choose PS4 for CoD shooters because of less cheating and more robust online communities. 

The only thing I can't decide is whether I should buy this on PS4 or PC?

Usually I choose PS4 for CoD shooters because of less cheating and more robust online communities.
I would go with PS4, having played BO2 on PC and BO3 on console. Pretty much just for the player base size

tempting at $23 with GCU, but I played it for 2 days and the MP wasn't as good as I had hoped, really missed the single player campaign, ended buying and enjoying BFV more MP and SP.  Probably pick this up when the digital drops under $20 but by then the community will probably be gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this for $35.99 after GCU discount on November 27th.  I just did price adjustment and they gave me refund of $25 instead of $12. lol

I bought this for $35.99 after GCU discount on November 27th. I just did price adjustment and they gave me refund of $25 instead of $12. lol
They did that for me on BFV, I think it was supposed to be $16 and she just rounded off to $20, I was like nice!

I bought this for $35.99 after GCU discount on November 27th. I just did price adjustment and they gave me refund of $25 instead of $12. lol
I just did one for Fallout 76 and the rep said he refunded me $28 instead of the $16 it was supposed to be.

Might pick up Black Ops 4 at this price even though I said I was skipping CoD again this year. If I do it'll be for XBone though since I know I'll never get all the Zombies achievements/trophies and I'd rather not add another game I know I'm not going to complete to my PS4 profile. :D

Wow. Is this game bombing or what?
Not bombing. It was number 1 game ahead of RDR 2 for both October and November. November numbers are just retail right now but I'm sure the game has more digital sales than RDR 2 so it will end number 1 in November too. Pretty good showing for COD BO4.

“Insert Obligatory first time poster long time lerker comment here”

So does anyone know how to get to the best buy online chat? I would like to get this price adjusted from my 35.99 w/gcu to 23.99 w/gcu, and I can’t seem to find that anywhere on the website.

So does anyone know how to get to the best buy online chat? I would like to get this price adjusted from my 35.99 w/gcu to 23.99 w/gcu, and I can’t seem to find that anywhere on the website.
I've had the best luck logging into my purchase history and clicking the ? Help button on the right. Chat with an Expert should appear from that menu. It may be grayed out for a bit, but give it 30 seconds to become active. If it doesn't work, try another browser. It was remaining grayed-out in Firefox for me earlier, but Chrome worked.

bread's done
Back