* * * * * 5 votes

QVC PS4 VR bundle 89.96

#301 dchrisd   F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3 CAGiversary!   1681 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:50 PM

So i got my order today and very weird, It was a best buy order pick up .had the red/white best buy sticker of a customer and all that jazz. PIck up date of dec 25th or something. Maybe the restock of this is some returns from other stores? that's just extremely weird.

Really weird.  Have you tested it?  Other than the outer box stickers, does everything look new?

#302 litobirdy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   468 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

litobirdy

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:05 PM

Really weird. Have you tested it? Other than the outer box stickers, does everything look new?

Haven't tested yet but it was still sealed and everything does look new.

#303 RubMySweatyThighsPls  

RubMySweatyThighsPls

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:25 PM

So i got my order today and very weird, It was a best buy order pick up .had the red/white best buy sticker of a customer and all that jazz. PIck up date of dec 25th or something. Maybe the restock of this is some returns from other stores? that's just extremely weird.

Damn that is weird I would check it just to make sure 

#304 litobirdy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   468 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

litobirdy

Posted 24 January 2019 - 12:31 AM

Damn that is weird I would check it just to make sure

Ok I've played with it a bit and everything checks out as new. That is still so very weird

#305 Monkeyhunter36  

Monkeyhunter36

Posted 24 January 2019 - 02:52 AM

I was finally able to get one pricematched and just recieved mine too. Mine also had a best buy in store pickup tag on it. Other than that, everything inside was packaged like it was new, and the codes all worked.

#306 litobirdy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   468 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

litobirdy

Posted 24 January 2019 - 04:18 AM

I was finally able to get one pricematched and just recieved mine too. Mine also had a best buy in store pickup tag on it. Other than that, everything inside was packaged like it was new, and the codes all worked.

Ha this best buy pick up tag with actual stranger name on it is hilarious

#307 Renzler   Dude CAGiversary!   1860 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2019 - 05:07 AM

You guys should check it it's the same name. Makes me wonder whether it's a reseller via QVC or if QVC had to run out and buy some from Best Buy.

#308 jd12586   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   37 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2019 - 08:03 AM

on the QVC website there are two PlayStation VR Borderlands 2 and Beat Saber bundle with different item number. The old bundle E298205 and new bundle E298206. I received bundle E298206 on Tuesday with no bestbuy label. Which one did you guys received?

#309 gepet0   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1350 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2019 - 10:51 AM

on the QVC website there are two PlayStation VR Borderlands 2 and Beat Saber bundle with different item number. The old bundle E298205 and new bundle E298206. I received bundle E298206 on Tuesday with no bestbuy label. Which one did you guys received?

tumblr_oxo4lybGlw1u0n5vuo1_250.gif

#310 Monkeyhunter36  

Monkeyhunter36

Posted 24 January 2019 - 11:11 AM

I got the E298206 too

#311 litobirdy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   468 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

litobirdy

Posted 24 January 2019 - 11:37 AM

tumblr_oxo4lybGlw1u0n5vuo1_250.gif
I got the E298205 bundle

#312 litobirdy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   468 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

litobirdy

Posted 24 January 2019 - 11:51 AM

What name was on you Best buy label?

#313 Monkeyhunter36  

Monkeyhunter36

Posted 24 January 2019 - 02:18 PM

Samir was on mine. Did you have the same?

#314 litobirdy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   468 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

litobirdy

Posted 24 January 2019 - 02:32 PM

Samir was on mine. Did you have the same?

Wtf yes me too. But thing is order date shows Dec 21st and I think pick up was Dec 25th. So it had nothing to do with new orders. So still weird. But if it's same name then I guess they really did run out to best buy to buy stock

#315 litobirdy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   468 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

litobirdy

Posted 24 January 2019 - 03:01 PM

sorry if this is a little off topic but can someone take measurement of the psvr bundle Box? not the cardboard box that the shipping comes in. the box that the actual item comes in. Is it 20x9x9? 

#316 Monkeyhunter36  

Monkeyhunter36

Posted 24 January 2019 - 03:43 PM

I wonder how they got them. Maybe this guy is reselling them through qvc?

#317 Renzler   Dude CAGiversary!   1860 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2019 - 05:54 PM

I wonder how they got them. Maybe this guy is reselling them through qvc?

I think this must be the case. Maybe he should do a better job and take the tag off next time.

#318 dchrisd   F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3 CAGiversary!   1681 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2019 - 07:30 PM

Received mine.  No Best Buy label or anything like that.  Haven't tested it yet, but it was sealed and everything looks brand new inside.

edit: Tested the unit with a dual shock and everything seems fine.  However, as soon as I plugged in the move controllers to try them out, I immediately got a low battery warning.  Not sure if that's normal though.

#319 stunnedpanda  

stunnedpanda

Posted 25 January 2019 - 02:42 AM

Received mine.  No Best Buy label or anything like that.  Haven't tested it yet, but it was sealed and everything looks brand new inside.

edit: Tested the unit with a dual shock and everything seems fine.  However, as soon as I plugged in the move controllers to try them out, I immediately got a low battery warning.  Not sure if that's normal though.

Also received mine and the move controllers came with low battery as well. Everything was sealed so I assume that's normal.

#320 Mangasage   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   51 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Mangasage

Posted 25 January 2019 - 05:13 PM

I received my order a few days ago with no Best Buy labels on it either, and it also took me hours to charge the PlayStation Move Controllers from depleted battery out of the box to full battery. I sold Beat Saber and am selling Borderlands 2 VR, so I'm unsure what I'll even be keeping the Move Controllers around for as the PSVR games I'm most interested in (RE7 which I already own, Astro Bot, Moss, Tetris Effect and Psychonauts) are DS4-only and a smaller number of games lower on my wish list are only enhanced by Move. A few games I'm mildly interested in require Move. How I use my PSVR will also come down to PSN sales tho. Prob will hold on to the Moves until the time comes that I sell the whole packages of hardware.

Anyway, thanks for all the commiseration between the cancellation and the miracle restock and YMMV price honor, y'all!

#321 litobirdy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   468 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

litobirdy

Posted 25 January 2019 - 05:56 PM

I received my order a few days ago with no Best Buy labels on it either, and it also took me hours to charge the PlayStation Move Controllers from depleted battery out of the box to full battery. I sold Beat Saber and am selling Borderlands 2 VR, so I'm unsure what I'll even be keeping the Move Controllers around for as the PSVR games I'm most interested in (RE7 which I already own, Astro Bot, Moss, Tetris Effect and Psychonauts) are DS4-only and a smaller number of games lower on my wish list are only enhanced by Move. A few games I'm mildly interested in require Move. How I use my PSVR will also come down to PSN sales tho. Prob will hold on to the Moves until the time comes that I sell the whole packages of hardware.

Anyway, thanks for all the commiseration between the cancellation and the miracle restock and YMMV price honor, y'all!

Oh wow didn't even realize that so few games need the move controllers. That sucks. Mine are gonna stay charging forever them cause it seems I'll only need it for best saber

#322 gepet0   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1350 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2019 - 10:49 PM

The bundle is back in stock (with the "normal" pricing.)

Does anyone think we have a legitimate claim of them honoring the past cancelled orders or should we finally put this deal to rest? I tried clicking the "reorder this item" button on the actual cancelled order but it directs you to the item page, not to an exact same order with lower prices.

Thanks When I saw this I tried it and mine arrived Woo Hooo