Xbox One S bundles $199

Borellius

CAGiversary!
Several retailers have the Xbox One S bundles for $199. You can also try google express( new accounts only ) to get an extra $20 off the price.

The ones I’ve seen are Best Buy and Walmart with the fortnight, Minecraft and battlefield v bundles.

Thanks for posting. Just last night I got the Christmas list with the Minecraft bundle on it. Wasn’t sure I would find it again for Black Friday prices before Christmas

Confirmed at the Microsoft Store in Palo Alto, CA.  I opted for the Game Pass bundle since Game Pass allows access to Below and Forza.

$200 1TB Bundles:

• 3 months live / game pass
  • Forza
  • Fortnight
  • Minecraft
  • Battlefield

Target is doing the same with Battlefield, Minecraft and NBA 2K19 bundles:

https://www.target.com/c/xbox-one-consoles-video-games/-/N-55kryZ5tdv0?lnk=Save100onXboxOn

Lucky me.  I'm not a kid anymore, so I already opened up the Minecraft bundle that I bought on Black Friday, transferred my profile from my VCR model system to the new system, and used a male-to-male USB cable to transfer all my games over to the new one without having to buy an external hard drive just to do that.  And I can stay up as late as I like playing!  I love it!!!

Being an adult is awesome!  :whee:  :beer:  :oldman:

I wish bestbuy sold the Forza 4 bundle. I’m strongly thinking about picking up the Minecraft bundle for $199 since I have $100 in bestbuy credit and rewards. My thinking is it’s roughly $50 for console and $50 for a controller. Only real exclusive I like on Xbox is Forza and I already had Forza 7 and Horizon 3 on the computer- so I’d instantly have those 2 on the One S. Would really like to play them on my projector so there’s that.

I wish bestbuy sold the Forza 4 bundle. I’m strongly thinking about picking up the Minecraft bundle for $199 since I have $100 in bestbuy credit and rewards. My thinking is it’s roughly $50 for console and $50 for a controller. Only real exclusive I like on Xbox is Forza and I already had Forza 7 and Horizon 3 on the computer- so I’d instantly have those 2 on the One S. Would really like to play them on my projector so there’s that.
I ended up paying only $130 for mine at Target on Black Friday after applying a $50 gift card and getting back a $25 gift card from the purchase. To be honest, I don't even like Minecraft. It was just a bonus because I already had a bunch of other games to play. But the package came with a 14 day Xbox Live trial and 1 month of GamePass. So, you could theoretically get the Minecraft bundle and play a bunch of other games on GamePass for 30 days as well as the Forza games if you don't like Minecraft. Just sayin'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heart me some Minecraft - I just already own it on PS3/vita/PS4, Switch, windows 10, and original pc Java version. I just don’t care for any of the other bundles.

bread's done
Back