15% off select gift cards at Dollar General **today only** Dec. 16th psn cards

Redcar200

CAG Newbie
I when to Dollar general this morning and got a $25 psn card and saved $3.75 off of it. They had flyers by them with 15% off select gift cards. I asked the worker n she said she just put the flyers up n it was today only. Hopefully people stock up with the psn sales happening the coming weeks. God bless!

PRetty sure Sony blew their load on sales with this last one but hey if they have more im good with that...  maybe they will have some good stuf for a change haha

After my last Dollar General experience with these Gamestop cards not working. I don't think I'll be making an appearance again for a while until they figure out their gift card situation.

* carry on ... just the deleted post of a cheap dumbass gamer *

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep just confirmed this worked at both of my local Dollar General stores. One had just Nintendo eShop cards so I tried them and they also were discounted 15% off. Thanks OP for the heads up.

Took a photo of the deal, there are some exclusions but looks like Xbox cards are included in the deal too.

[attachment=31505:20181216_140409.jpg]

Went to my local Family Dollar and PSN cards were not on sale. Only Xbox and Google Play, which were 10% off. Bought a PSN one anyway because I needed it for a gift and no discount.
Maybe because you went to the wrong store.

Took a photo of the deal, there are some exclusions but looks like Xbox cards are included in the deal too.

attachicon.gif
20181216_140409.jpg
No ebay. May get some other cards.

Looks like there are no ebay coupon codes today. Several auctions end today.

Stopped by my local Dollar General. Grabbed a $25-$500 card and told the lady to put $100 on it. Rang up $85 and i paid with a debit card. No issues.

Gamestop GCs were just on sale last week at Dollar General (circular ending the 15th) for 20%.  

I guess if you missed it, today would have been at least something.  

Someone else mentioned using them to purchase PSN cards from Gamestop.  Which would effectively be similar to GCU discount, but digital (except the possibility of reselling).

bread's done
Back