Dreamcast, The future is now! : Blue Stinger 2018

SegaGT

CAGiversary!
For those that never knew or don't remember Blue Stinger was a launch title for the US 9/9/99.

The story started with a mention of the past (year 2000) with present day being 2018.

The story takes place through December with story events around Christmas eve 2018.

For years I have been playing this game through during December/Christmas time and encourage anybody who has the game but never played through it to do so. The replay value has kept it interesting with weapon and other rewards upon completing the game a number of times, under certain total time (Swimmer mode, Mad Mode, combinations of modes, and even big lip big eye mode that I didn't know about until a couple years ago..), and finally even the localized versions (German, French JP, US etc. have differences.

Christmas isn't the same without hearing that Holiday jingle music and seeing Santa shoot mutants!

Takes less than 4 hours to beat if you are familiar with the game and have weapons from a prior, or take your time unlock, find, cash in everything and have fun enjoying all the cheesy lines!

I got this game on 9/9/99 for free as an apology from Babbage's Software for poor customer service that day. I played a few hours of it that day (maybe two) and didn't really get into it. Maybe I'll give it another try. I didn't realize things carried over for replay value.

I have Blue Stinger, but haven't really played it much. I recently dug out my old Dreamcast stuff and filled out my collection a bit. I also got a DreamPi to play online (which I probably should've waited on since I don't have actual internet access right now.)

bread's done
Back