Tracer Nendoroid $13.64 shipped @ Best Buy

looks like Mei, Mercy nendoroid were also clearanced, and the Twilighit Princess Zelda figma are also being cleared out, I went ahead and picked up Mercy since I was wanting a second one and that wave has been disappearing

Mercy - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/good-smile-company-nendoroid-mei-classic-skin-edition-blue-brown-black-white/5897108.p?skuId=5897108

Mei - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/good-smile-company-nendoroid-mei-classic-skin-edition-blue-brown-black-white/5897108.p?skuId=5897108

Zelda Figma - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/good-smile-company-figma-zelda-twilight-princess-ver-figure-multi/5714418.p?skuId=5714418

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the links. Just an FYI you have the same sku for Mercy/Mei.

Tracer figma is also on sale now for 18.84, local pickup only
I saw it earlier this morning when it could be shipped. I opted against it as they wanted $6 shipping and I had nothing else I wanted to buy with it. Still a good deal though!

I saw it earlier this morning when it could be shipped. I opted against it as they wanted $6 shipping and I had nothing else I wanted to buy with it. Still a good deal though!
Yeah I had a local store still in stock thankfully, even with shipping it's still Hell of Deal for a good figma

Wish they'd make these for more than just Overwatch, Mega Man, and Zelda. At least, that's all I've ever seen go on sale. . . : \

I'd be all over these if they made a Fallen Knight from Dark Souls.

Wish they'd make these for more than just Overwatch, Mega Man, and Zelda. At least, that's all I've ever seen go on sale. . . : \

I'd be all over these if they made a Fallen Knight from Dark Souls.
Seems like they're starting to Branch out. There was a god of war one released recently as well as Witcher 3. They're still pricey since they're new but if they don't sell too too well eventually they'll drop prices like these ovw one's. I've always been a bigger fan of the figmas but for $14 can't pass that up

I mean, there are a ton of figmas/nendoroids, most of them just don't come out here, it's an expensive hobby so I'm really glad we're getting some here eventually at clearance prices, check amiami if you want to go down the import hole

I'm not sure how viable this new trend of western property nendoroid/figma lines are for GSC. The second these hit major retailers they were destined to be clearanced out since only a small percentage of people are going to pick these up. The dedicated fans get them right away, and the rest sit on the shelf next to Funko Pops and other rubber garbage. They need to see some sort of return on their investments cause they're doing big name company stuff like Harry Potter and Disney nendoroids now, so those licenses could not have been cheap to acquire. 

Personally, I'm glad to be completely off the nendoroid game. They're getting really expensive as of late, and a few of the releases end up having multiple editions where you need to shill out an extra ¥2k for basic accessories. I need to put up a lot of the ones taking up space in my garage and try to get something for them eventually. 

So happy I have been able to build up my Overwatch Nendo/Figma collection without ever having to pay full price. Got all of the first Nendowave for like $30 during one of those Gamestop collectable bag clearances, got Genji's Figma for $25 from Target, and now this.

The only ones I can see myself paying full price for are for anything D.va, Sombra, or Brigette related.

I'm not sure how viable this new trend of western property nendoroid/figma lines are for GSC. The second these hit major retailers they were destined to be clearanced out since only a small percentage of people are going to pick these up. The dedicated fans get them right away, and the rest sit on the shelf next to Funko Pops and other rubber garbage. They need to see some sort of return on their investments cause they're doing big name company stuff like Harry Potter and Disney nendoroids now, so those licenses could not have been cheap to acquire.

Personally, I'm glad to be completely off the nendoroid game. They're getting really expensive as of late, and a few of the releases end up having multiple editions where you need to shill out an extra ¥2k for basic accessories. I need to put up a lot of the ones taking up space in my garage and try to get something for them eventually.
I mean, don't retailers buy the items at cost from GSC, then try to profit on them? I'm not sure GSC themselves are being hurt at all by local clearances, I could see US retailers backing off their order counts though

edit: also if you have a list of what you have to sell feel free to lmk

After researching yesterday, looks like they made a Hunter from Bloodborne as a pre-order only over a year ago. Yeah, I'm not even going to touch these; not worth it.

After researching yesterday, looks like they made a Hunter from Bloodborne as a pre-order only over a year ago. Yeah, I'm not even going to touch these; not worth it.
Yeah that's the worst part of these, they get announced way too far ahead of release

I'm off the nendo train for anything but the cutest of the girls, so that's pretty much only Miku nendos. I like Figma more for the most part, but generally am off the figure train period. It's just a bit too expensive for my tastes.

I tend to prefer the "accurate dimensions" figma figures over Nendoroid as well. But sometimes you get one like the Kirby Nendoroid, which basically is the right proportions.

Funkopop, Nenodroid - what is with this trend and making every entertainment character look like a baby in DK mode?

Funkopop are low quality trash. Buyers of the product are the sort of people who focus on quantity over quality.  I don't need a BAZILLION stacks of boxed Funkos in my apartment, but having a cute Tracer Nendoroid sitting on my video card in my windowed case is cute.

Yeah, Pops are garbage, but dammit if I didn't halfway have that garbage idea some twenty five years ago in art class when I drew a poster of fifty Earthworm Jims dressed up like various comic book, video game, and celebrity personas. Good on whoever saw that idea through.

I got my tracer in last night and the packaging looks like it was an open item... there was packing tape on the top and side of the box... i'm very disappointed at best buy.

I got my tracer in last night and the packaging looks like it was an open item... there was packing tape on the top and side of the box... i'm very disappointed at best buy.
Guess I lucked out then - mine was in perfect new condition and was shipped in a box.

Both of the Tracers got Delayed for me "We're sorry, we're working on getting it to you soon. If we can't ship it by Sat, February 2, we'll let you know and cancel the order." 

At least my Crash Statue got sent out.

Got my tracer. Looks great and brand new. Excited to try and find a place to put her.

And as far as the Funko discussion goes nendos obviously cost substantially more but look and feel waaaay nicer. They're just much higher quality and it's clear that more love and attention was put into making it at least look and pose like the character it's supposed to be. Plus the accessories make it customizable which is great. Not quite figma level of quality but still really nice. Good smile makes really high quality stuff and though the price usually keeps me away for the most part I love their work.

I try and stay away from Funko Pops but I will say they've been a great cheap way to decorate my office. At home I keep all my higher quality figures and statues (game CE statues, figma, sh figuarts, 4inch nel and nendos) but at work I've got my nice collection of Overwatch, Lando and Krombopulos Michael funkos and they look nice. The overwatch funkos are actually pretty cool because at least they got some of the more unique skins for a lot of the characters.

Got my Figma Tracer yesterday. They shipped in a bubble mailer instead of a box so there was some denting. Not a big deal to me since I'm not intending to resell, but not something you would see from shops more used to shipping figures.

If anyone was able to snag an extra $18 Mei Nendo hit me up! Missed out and I'm pretty bummed out about it :(
Shit, meant to post Mei was down to $18.19 earlier today but totally forgot. Seems like BB has been lowering these clearance prices on Sundays now.

Naruto also had a price drop to $24.69 today but I passed, thinking it might get below $20. Nope, sold out now.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/good-smile-company-naruto-shippuden-nendoroid-naruto-uzumaki-orange-black-yellow-blue/5714419.p?skuId=5714419

Naruto also had a price drop to $24.69 today but I passed, thinking it might get below $20. Nope, sold out now.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/good-smile-company-naruto-shippuden-nendoroid-naruto-uzumaki-orange-black-yellow-blue/5714419.p?skuId=5714419
In stock for shipping as of this post.

I wouldn't wait for a bigger drop. $25 is a really good price for this, especially considering the licensing issues around the Naruto Nendos (one of the few figure series made in Japan yet limited to sales outside of Japan). If he does drop a little more in the next few days, you would be able to do a price adjustment since it is BB's own price.

bread's done
Back