Metal Gear Survive $10 gamestop.com PS4, Xbone

Any one know if the online community is still active or has it died down? I'm thinking about getting it at this price. Thanks.

Any one know if the online community is still active or has it died down? I'm thinking about getting it at this price. Thanks.
i played through it on PS4 a couple months back. the online matchmaking was hit and miss. sometimes there would be several players to keep doing missions with. other times, there would be no one. they updated/changed it though so you can start matches without a full party. which was great not having to sit in lobbies waiting for additional players to join.

as for the game itself, it does get repetitive but i think it was still worth what i paid (between $15-$20). they should have had full co op and not just selected missions though.

Still don’t feel like getting it. Give us a metal gear solid collection for current gen or next gen or just metal gear solid 4’s online alone, I’d bite in a heartbeat

I mean it's $10...and considering they raised the prices at my local Chipotle is basically is worth a burrito. But even then... This game.... Sigh...

I own the game, I'm actually enjoying it! Almost picked up a copy for my PS4 as well but I'm good with just my Xbox version, I think it's worth it

Is this the game in which it will charge you real life currency if you want to create a secondary save/profile?..lol

Leave it to most of you guys to support horrid business tactics.
😑🙄😑

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the game in which it will charge you real life currency if you want to create a secondary save/profile?..lol

Leave it to most of you guys to support horrid business tactics.
😑🙄😑
Well in that case we're supporting them getting rid of Kojima and they'll just keep firing him every year since we like it so much

bread's done
Back