Call of Duty BO4 29.99/23.99 DOTD BestBuy

No, definitely wont drop even more, and everyone who buys COD at launch doesnt regret it because the ONLY point of COD anymore IS to buy at launch, binge play, and STOP playing it completely by christmas lol ....so this is just nice for parents who dont have GCU or CAG.

With that said, i think I’m going to wait to buy ALL my games (whether from retail or eshop digitally) till next year Black Friday if this year is any indication. I cant remember such a massively destructive Black Friday as far as video games go (with the exception of 2013, which if i recall correctly, PS3 was at its height and the games were just epic one after the other and BBY had them all on sale), unless maybe it seems that way because of the lack luster deals preceding(?) and the sudden GCU cancellation

Anyway, The days of pre ordering COD, paying $48 and getting a $10 reward *(essentially making the LAUNCH $38+tax) might be over after all!! (Thx OP

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really enjoying Black Ops 4 more than ever thought that I would. I picked it up when it came out and have no regrets. $30 is a great price and it's even better of course if you are lucky enough to still have GCU.

Battlefield 5 is better and this is coming from a huge call of duty fan

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Agreed, played both and really enjoyed the single player stories of BFV and felt the maps in MP were a little bigger, but overall more fun.

I have GCU until December of 2019 I believe, although I have no idea where I can find out when it expires.
Login to the Best Buy website and go to the Rewards Overview page, it will show your GCU expiration on the right hand side.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have GCU until Dec 13, 2023! I might be the last GCU member to exist.

[attachment=31525:Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 2.50.11 PM.png]

bread's done
Back