* * - - - 4 votes

Grand Theft Auto V free after Amazon Credit with Twitch Prime

#121 inuyasha211  

inuyasha211

Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:02 AM

i saw this and checked mine, it also was not there, chatting with them they sent me the email about the credit but never sent applied them to my account, good thing now is they do not expire

#122 MattZack   Virtue for the virtuous, signaling for others. CAGiversary!   1305 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:22 AM

Just got out of a chat with a rep because my game arrived on the 22nd and still no email.   Rep asked me for proof of the promo...

Thanks for this lilman !!!!

After about 10 minutes asking sporadic questions and verifying that I had my twitch prime account linked, the rep issued a $15 credit to the account.

Edit/Update:  It looks like the rep issued me a $15 credit for MP3/audiobook/digital products, not a $15 "gift card" style where it could be used on anything on amazon.  Might have to contact support again...

Same for me, but it applied to a regular item when I purchased something.

#123 the Gooseler   Damon Baird CAGiversary!   825 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

the Gooseler

Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:30 AM

Same here. Had $16 credit and now down to $1. Glad to see I'm not the only one. Sucks that so many people are having problems with this promo.

#124 Xellos2099   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3460 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 January 2019 - 03:29 PM

Same for me, but it applied to a regular item when I purchased something.

it should apply to any thing amazon personally sell

#125 Drabelincoln   Do Not + Will Not CAGiversary!   6741 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Drabelincoln

Posted 05 January 2019 - 03:58 PM

I had issues with my credit as well, i wasnt showing at all when it was before.  I logged out of my amazon account and back in then it was showing.  My amazon movers promotion also wasnt applying..this all started yesterday.  I think the issue is more to do with a server glitch at amazon than an issue with the credits/promos.

Both my credit and movers promo and working today at checkout.