buy $150 best buy gc get $15 savings code

Does anyone know if this counts towards elite status? A couple of years ago when I did this it did. But who knows...
I use my Best Buy card for bills every month and then pay it off. This counts towards elite status that makes it easy to get.

Plus, you get half points for the month. When I spend $2k in a month on bills, it gives me 1k points. I use it to eat out with the family and gas as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if this counts towards elite status? A couple of years ago when I did this it did. But who knows...
Yes it does. It takes 2 weeks for your $$ spent to go up (similar to rewards points).

I think I'm sitting this one out. I did it last time to help me stay elite thru next year, and used it to preorder RE2, KH3, and Cold Steel. And used the savings codes on Metro. So nothing else I need for the foreseeable future. Doubt I get to elite next year, barring any unexpected expenses.

Anyone else randomly get 500 points put in today? I've been waiting for my Switch points to be deposited since I took advantage of the Buy $150 gift card get a $15 savings code but it's still pending and tonight I noticed I randomly got 500 extra points in my account.

Anyone else randomly get 500 points put in today? I've been waiting for my Switch points to be deposited since I took advantage of the Buy $150 gift card get a $15 savings code but it's still pending and tonight I noticed I randomly got 500 extra points in my account.
I got 500 for smash brothers today. Looks like I double dipped, because I got it for the smash console and for smash special edition

Are you talking about the previous promotion?

This one states: $15 savings code will be provided via e-mail on 1/6/19 for use toward a future purchase made from 1/6/19-1/19/19.
Yes thanks. I guess I just read the OP subject, which is not date specific. Dont want to necro bump

bread's done
Back