Fallout Classics PC For Free

MrMcPizza

CAG Newbie
https://twitter.com/bethesda/status/1076541655736561665

Bethesda are giving out the first 3 Fallouts (Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics) on PC if you logged into fallout 76 in 2018. Not sure if the cut off was today or how we will get the games but if you can rent the game from a Redbox or GameFly or borrow from a friend who has it, logging in once will get you these games. This even applies for PS4 and Xbox One owners too. most likely need a bethesda account but we are not sure yet

....I mean... It's not free when it requires a purchase.

And do you really want the karma of playing Fallout 76 on your soul?

https://twitter.com/bethesda/status/1076541655736561665

Bethesda are giving out the first 3 Fallouts (Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics) on PC if you logged into fallout 76 in 2018. Not sure if the cut off was today or how we will get the games but if you can rent the game from a Redbox or GameFly or borrow from a friend who has it, logging in once will get you these games. This even applies for PS4 and Xbox One owners too. most likely need a bethesda account but we are not sure yet
[attachment=31549:5C82CFFD-84B3-4358-B316-0FEBB777A727.gif]

Next, EA will copy this strategy and give a free game alongside $30 Battlefield V.

Hilarious that you dumbasses are dissing this as "not really free" when you consider the games you get with your PAID SUBSCRIPTION to PS Plus or Xbox Live to be free. You can literally rent or borrow FO76 and still get the games for free, albeit on the PC Bethesda Launcher. There's absolutely no mention of buying the game.

I could see if you kids were frustrated that the games were on PC--since half of you can't even use Excel--but what you're actually bitching about is pretty laughable.

You gotta put the rather gigantic stipulation in the thread title. This is CAG, not Slickdeals. No need to bait and switch.

Hilarious that you dumbasses are dissing this as "not really free" when you consider the games you get with your PAID SUBSCRIPTION to PS Plus or Xbox Live to be free.
Are you really going to be that bold (is "bold" the right word here?) in assuming everyone who thinks this thread needs a more accurate title also thinks PS Plus games are free?

That's quite a desperate reach there bud.

Hilarious that you dumbasses are dissing this as "not really free" when you consider the games you get with your PAID SUBSCRIPTION to PS Plus or Xbox Live to be free. You can literally rent or borrow FO76 and still get the games for free, albeit on the PC Bethesda Launcher. There's absolutely no mention of buying the game.

I could see if you kids were frustrated that the games were on PC--since half of you can't even use Excel--but what you're actually bitching about is pretty laughable.
Maybe............. Bethesda ALREADY GAVE YOU THOSE GAMES............. for buying Fallout 76.

So --since you can't even use a web browser to click a link and find that out-- what you're actually bitching about is pretty laughable.

Or maybe since Gog has given those games out free before, or the fact that Bethesda themselves have given those games out for free other times... I'd have to spend $3 on a redbox rental, install, login and "play" in the hopes that it would trigger the "free" games for Bethesda to send me. Wait till next month and install Bethesda's launcher to get those games.

Or open up steam and just play them there since I already have them in steam from some other promotion of those games.

more like Fail-in Bait-thesda

giphy.gif

FFS make sure drink enough water people so that you don't get too dehydrated from all that salt.

Thanks for the headsup OP.

bread's done
Back