- - - - -

Xbox One X (brand new) $339.99 @ ebay

#1 Navigator2001Plus  

Navigator2001Plus

Posted 24 December 2018 - 06:50 AM

https://www.ebay.com...n=1000&LH_BIN=1

Just came across this by chance. Seems like a decent deal and the seller has lots of positive reviews and looks legit. The sale ends in just over 7 hours though, so jump on it quick. I'd be all over it if I didn't already have a Scorpio edition.

#2 bigbadboaz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   232 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

bigbadboaz

Posted 24 December 2018 - 07:20 AM

Wow nice price. Still not sure it's for me but thanks for the post regardless.

#3 Navigator2001Plus  

Navigator2001Plus

Posted 24 December 2018 - 07:06 PM

This was relisted at the same price immediately after it expired, so no rush, I guess.

#4 b3mike   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   530 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 December 2018 - 09:55 PM

Wow nice price. Still not sure it's for me but thanks for the post regardless.

same here. not worth. we’ve had to s’s so far and the os is shit. we sold one and kept one for the few exclusives. with my luck with xbox consoles id rather wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 Rodster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1830 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 December 2018 - 10:45 PM

same here. not worth. we’ve had to s’s so far and the os is shit. we sold one and kept one for the few exclusives. with my luck with xbox consoles id rather wait

Same here and i'm pro XBOX since the 1st console they put out. I second the OS i.e. the user interface is one giant clusterfuck that keeps getting worse with each major update. This Gen, I purchased a PS4 Pro and most of my gaming is done on that so no need to get an X1X and really other than Forza, what must have exclusives does Microsoft have that's worth getting a new system for?

I'd rather wait for the next round of consoles to see if Microsoft can do better with exclusives.

#6 b3mike   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   530 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 December 2018 - 10:52 PM

Same here and i'm pro XBOX since the 1st console they put out. I second the OS i.e. the user interface is one giant clusterfuck that keeps getting worse with each major update. This Gen, I purchased a PS4 Pro and most of my gaming is done on that so no need to get an X1X and really other than Forza, what must have exclusives does Microsoft have that's worth getting a new system for?

I'd rather wait for the next round of consoles to see if Microsoft can do better with exclusives.

same the s was my first xbox console I got in on that target rockband deal 2 years ago. I’ve noticed that as well, the os was more stable. I beat all of the halos and gears and would occasionally play the forzas on it. in my experience it’s been a clusterfuck of games refusing to launch, slow interface and the console down right shutting itself down when certain applications are started. we sold the one I originally bought new. we kept my gf’s one since we got that for like $40 preowned from gamestop after a buy 2 get 1 free deal. that one has the same issues as well. the x has great hardware but if the software is shit ill pass. . much like you I have a ps4 pro that runs buttery smooth so all my casual gaming gets done there. not knocking the deal it’s still a good price for some just not for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 padlok   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   343 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 December 2018 - 11:35 PM

I would jump on this but that 4K tv purchase is several months off.