Xbox One X (brand new) $339.99 @ ebay

Wow nice price. Still not sure it's for me but thanks for the post regardless.
same here. not worth. we’ve had to s’s so far and the os is shit. we sold one and kept one for the few exclusives. with my luck with xbox consoles id rather wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same here. not worth. we’ve had to s’s so far and the os is shit. we sold one and kept one for the few exclusives. with my luck with xbox consoles id rather wait
Same here and i'm pro XBOX since the 1st console they put out. I second the OS i.e. the user interface is one giant clusterfuck that keeps getting worse with each major update. This Gen, I purchased a PS4 Pro and most of my gaming is done on that so no need to get an X1X and really other than Forza, what must have exclusives does Microsoft have that's worth getting a new system for?

I'd rather wait for the next round of consoles to see if Microsoft can do better with exclusives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here and i'm pro XBOX since the 1st console they put out. I second the OS i.e. the user interface is one giant clusterfuck that keeps getting worse with each major update. This Gen, I purchased a PS4 Pro and most of my gaming is done on that so no need to get an X1X and really other than Forza, what must have exclusives does Microsoft have that's worth getting a new system for?

I'd rather wait for the next round of consoles to see if Microsoft can do better with exclusives.
same the s was my first xbox console I got in on that target rockband deal 2 years ago. I’ve noticed that as well, the os was more stable. I beat all of the halos and gears and would occasionally play the forzas on it. in my experience it’s been a clusterfuck of games refusing to launch, slow interface and the console down right shutting itself down when certain applications are started. we sold the one I originally bought new. we kept my gf’s one since we got that for like $40 preowned from gamestop after a buy 2 get 1 free deal. that one has the same issues as well. the x has great hardware but if the software is shit ill pass. . much like you I have a ps4 pro that runs buttery smooth so all my casual gaming gets done there. not knocking the deal it’s still a good price for some just not for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back