Overwatch Statues on sale at Blizzard store

Must resist urge to buy Mercy or D.va.......I really wish Gamestop's/ThinkGeeks had decent stock of these in too. They totally stopped selling them locally after Genji came out. And Mercy sold out almost instantly

hmmm i may have to pick up Hanzo......   I am actually surprised shipping is only around $7.  i remember before Blizzard use to be pretty high on there shipping cost.

Must resist urge to buy Mercy or D.va.......I really wish Gamestop's/ThinkGeeks had decent stock of these in too. They totally stopped selling them locally after Genji came out. And Mercy sold out almost instantly
I got Mercy locally a month or two ago, GameStop had her on sale thankfully and found a store with one left, supposedly Dva is in store too but I haven't been able to pinpoint one. She's a really nice statue though

hmmm i may have to pick up Hanzo...... I am actually surprised shipping is only around $7. i remember before Blizzard use to be pretty high on there shipping cost.
Hot topic wanted $50 for me to ship dva to a store, but gave me free ship to home thankfully

I got Mercy locally a month or two ago, GameStop had her on sale thankfully and found a store with one left, supposedly Dva is in store too but I haven't been able to pinpoint one. She's a really nice statue though
One of my nearby stores "apparently" has Mercy, but its been showing instock on the website since she came out like a month ago. I called during the clearance/collectables sale a few weeks ago and they told me it was on hold for a "premier" customer. Either they lost it somehow, or the employees are being shady with it.

One of my nearby stores "apparently" has Mercy, but its been showing instock on the website since she came out like a month ago. I called during the clearance/collectables sale a few weeks ago and they told me it was on hold for a "premier" customer. Either they lost it somehow, or the employees are being shady with it.
Could be a display one, the one I got had been rebooted tbh but I couldn't find any issues with it

Could be a display one, the one I got had been rebooted tbh but I couldn't find any issues with it
No idea, gonna check after the holidays especially if another sale happens. Just found it odd they told me it was the only one plus it was on hold yet still nobody got it almost 3 weeks later

I meant reboxed**, yeah that's weird, I might grab Hanzo, I'm a little ambivalent on doomfist though I do want to compete my statues eventually

bread's done
Back