Target: Gaming Gift Cards 5% Off with Red Card

Zantra

Banned
Target has changed their policy about Red Card working on Game Cards recently, so now you can get 5% Off various gift cards in store and online along with PSN, Eshop, and Xbox cards. It used to only work on a few cards, like the Disney gift cards.

Thanks for the tip, OP.  I wasn't aware.  If I can't track down a better deal on Steam credit before the sale ends, 5% beats nothing.

yeah, what target did was stop target gift cards from working on third party cards, red card and 5% off have always worked.

I remember trying to use target and it took forever for the gift card sent. Obviously ymmv.

I constantly use raise.com
Typically Xbox and eshop hover around 10% (if you need psn Target's probably better and steam is a no go)

If you don't know about it, it's a second hand gift card whatever ya call it. So problem is the % off and amounts fluctuate.

It has always been this way, as others said what was changed was the ability to buy other gift cards with gift cards. But hey, for those that are just learning this works, surprise! It does come in handy when they have their occasional B1G1 10% off or whatever. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back