Darksiders 3 $39.99 XB1/PS4

BlurredReality

CAGiversary!
Hadn't seen a post on this yet and to my knowledge this is the first real sale on this game, available on Amazon though not shipping until 1/4/19 due to being temporarily unavailable. Might price match this with Best Buy for the reward points.

Darksiders 3 XB1

Darksiders 3 PS4

Last edited by a moderator:
Have seen this, I believe the full price comes with other darksiders games.
The $100 "Blades & Whips" edition includes all three. The base game priced at $60 (currently on sale for $40) only includes Darksiders 3.

It's actually cheaper to buy DS3 and Fury's Collection: War and Death (DS1 and 2), since both are $40, so $80 total.

The $100 "Blades & Whips" edition includes all three. The base game priced at $60 (currently on sale for $40) only includes Darksiders 3.

It's actually cheaper to buy DS3 and Fury's Collection: War and Death (DS1 and 2), since both are $40, so $80 total.
You're forgetting to factor in sales, and the fact that the $100 bundle also includes the season pass for D3. If you are willing to pay $40 for D1 and D2 (which you can get on the playstation store for $12) I can't help you there. I don't know what the DLC would cost normally, but, if you want all 3 games, $52 is pretty nice.

You're forgetting to factor in sales, and the fact that the $100 bundle also includes the season pass for D3. If you are willing to pay $40 for D1 and D2 (which you can get on the playstation store for $12) I can't help you there. I don't know what the DLC would cost normally, but, if you want all 3 games, $52 is pretty nice.
Ah, my mistake.

I mean I already have D1/2 from prior sales (and being a huge fan of the series). The DLC is $20 for 3 at the moment, btw.

bread's done
Back