15% off sitewide ebay until 9 pm ET code POPUPSAVINGS

Thought about nabbing a used 1080 ti and selling my 1080 but meh. I don't wanna deal with all that. I'll wait till the 2100 series.

Anyone got a recommendation on some decent pc speakers?

FYI, this offer ends at 6 PM PST... they've done some funky things with the end times on some recently coupons (using an EST end time, using 6 PM end time here...  it seemed like most coupons/offers end from 8 PM PST to 11:59 PM PST. 

I grabbed a copy of Gundam Breaker 3 Break Edition for PS4 from Malaysia. $37 seems like the best price that'll ever pop up for an import of the Asian Region/English Language version.

Thank you srac.

Ordered a few more lego dimensions I was missing. NIB Cyborg still eludes me.

Time to take pics of all my current legos.

I grabbed a bunch of older games I've been wanting but like always, so many stupid sellers charge a separate shipping fee instead of just upping the price. I paid $220 for the games after discount but there was an additional $29 in shipping costs. 

Grabbed a pair of Sony PS4 Platinum Headphones for $101.99 after discount - thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, this offer ends at 6 PM PST... they've done some funky things with the end times on some recently coupons (using an EST end time, using 6 PM end time here... it seemed like most coupons/offers end from 8 PM PST to 11:59 PM PST.
I think it ends at 10pm ET.

Thank you srac84. Got Avalon code for $46. Not exactly cheap, but considering I have lost this game on auction like about 4 times, I couldn't pass on this game again.

I recently discovered that subreddit! I'm in the process of doing a major overhaul on my system (CPU, Mobo, RAM, Cooler, SSD) so I'm going to try selling my current stuff there. It looks very promising.
I bought a 1080ti and sold my 1070 ftw there, didn't have any issues

Thanks OP. Got me a Brooks Xbox 360/One Adapter for my HORI Fight Stick. Been pricing it for quite a while now... Decided to finally pull the trigger

Grabbed a Nintendo New 3DS XL (Black) Factory Refurbished for $127.50 after coupon code(sold from Nintendo themselves...read and seen they are delivered in virtually brand new condition).  Thanks for the heads-up OP! 

Cheers!  :beer:

I grabbed a copy of Gundam Breaker 3 Break Edition for PS4 from Malaysia. $37 seems like the best price that'll ever pop up for an import of the Asian Region/English Language version.
Keanu Reeves Whoa!! That's exactly what I bought earlier in the afternoon!

It's definitely the best price we'll ever see for a new/sealed break edition. I liked how the seller fully explained the DLC method.

I was tempted to get new gundam breaker when it was $10 from gamefly but I couldn't pull the trigger knowing what hot garbage it is compared to 3.

I was able to use the 15% off code to get a PS4 Pro for $340 shipped from Antonline. I'm pleased. Hopefully, it will arrive by Friday. 

bread's done
Back