Target Cartwheel Deals December 30th - January 5th

Zantra

Banned
5% Off Retro Arcade Video Game Consoles/Handhelds Various Licenses* (Expires January 5th)
*Includes most retro handhelds and consoles available in stores

Not gaming related, but there is a Cartwheel for 15% Off all movies in store. It lasts until January 5th.

Unfortunately the movies all seem to be full retail price with a select few a bit cheaper as far as newer releases are concerned.
Fortunately Target uses the same barcode for cartwheel, Target Red, and Target Wallet. Yesterday I got Mission Impossible Fallout on 4K for $16.99 plus tax. I price matched at the front registers versus guest services and electronics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reported.
giphy.gif

Fortunately Target uses the same barcode for cartwheel, Target Red, and Target Wallet. Yesterday I got Mission Impossible Fallout on 4K for $16.99 plus tax. I price matched at the front registers versus guest services and electronics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm not sure I understand this. Is this basically saying pm+cartwheel?

I'm not sure I understand this. Is this basically saying pm+cartwheel?
Yeah go to the register and say "oh this is $xx.99 at Amazon". Any cashier worth their salt will be able to do the adjustment themselves and if not they'll call a GSA over to do it quick. Then when they tell you the total just flash the Target app with your payment and cartwheel all on one barcode. The adjustment and payment happens simultaneously practically and the receipt pops out.

Yeah go to the register and say "oh this is $xx.99 at Amazon". Any cashier worth their salt will be able to do the adjustment themselves and if not they'll call a GSA over to do it quick. Then when they tell you the total just flash the Target app with your payment and cartwheel all on one barcode. The adjustment and payment happens simultaneously practically and the receipt pops out.
This never works for me with my stored gift cards. Only the cartwheel works. How do I select one of my stores gift cards to be my first choice payment automatically in my wallet? So far I'm having them scan wallet, cartwheel comes off, then register asks for payment. I then delve into my stored gift cards on the app to select one manually to pay, holds up the line a bit...

You can add the cards to your bar code like you add your red card. Pretty sure it's a one button process to add them to the checkout barcode. You just add them to the wallet.

bread's done
Back