Gamestop 2 Preowned Games $14.99 and under for $20 (B & M)

I don't remember Driveclub being cheap enough during the last sale when I grabbed three games, but it is $14.99 now at least (may have been them too and I might have missed it but I feel like I checked online and in-store multiple times). I'll have to try to find another $14.99 game, I guess.

I don't remember Driveclub being cheap enough during the last sale when I grabbed three games, but it is $14.99 now at least (may have been them too and I might have missed it but I feel like I checked online and in-store multiple times). I'll have to try to find another $14.99 game, I guess.
$14.99 games are your best bet but then they can drop to $9.99 when the next 4 for $20 on used games comes around again.

I'm skipping this myself as I've acquired at least 30+ games from the last 4/20 + 3/25 promo from the previous months.

Last edited by a moderator:
$14.99 games are your best bet but then they can drop to $9.99 when the next 4 for $20 on used games comes around again.

I'm skipping this myself as I've acquired at least 30+ games from the last 4/20 + 3/25 promo from the previous months.
Sometimes, you just have to say "I'm full" and back away from the table.

Sometimes, you just have to say "I'm full" and back away from the table.
The most anti-CAG comment I've ever seen in these forums. I always joke with my wife when buying things on clearance that its a compulsion and the excuse is that you are losing money if you dont buy it!

The most anti-CAG comment I've ever seen in these forums. I always joke with my wife when buying things on clearance that its a compulsion and the excuse is that you are losing money if you dont buy it!
You could just do like I do - bust your ass everyday at a low paying job. Then you won't have any extra money to spend on stuff that you don't need. I'm tapped out like a UFC fighter now that the holidays are over.

How would that even work?
Hmm well If it did stack, you’d get 3 games of $15 for $20 total maybe? 2 of the $15 games would get dropped to $20 and then the third $15 game for free?

Or maybe you could get 2 $15 games for $20 and then you’d be able to get a $10 game for free?

Do these things typically stack?

I passed on a $6 clearance game at Target today. I need to reward my restraint by buying other, more expensive things on sale.

I'm kind of set at the moment, I guess. I've already picked up about 20 games since I got my PS4 on Black Friday. Driveclub isn't a necessity right now since within the last week and a half I've bought Wipeout Omega Collection and Gran Turismo Sport. I did decide that Sexy Brutale looked like a fun game at $14.99. We'll see if I cave and go get them or not, I suppose.

Meh, just wait for another 4 for $20 deal/4 for $10 on $9.99 and under games. Everything is insanely overpriced right now because of the B2G1 promo going on.

I just bought a 14.99 game -_-

I guess I could return it and then take advantage of this deal? That’s a pain in the ass.

I wonder if I could just walk in and be like heyyy. Highly doubt it considering GameStop’s policies are from like the 1300s

I just bought a 14.99 game -_-

I guess I could return it and then take advantage of this deal? That’s a pain in the ass.

I wonder if I could just walk in and be like heyyy. Highly doubt it considering GameStop’s policies are from like the 1300s
They're not just going to give you money or a game with a wink and a nod. Do a return/rebuy if you want the deal. It's no more hassle than what you want to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're not just going to give you money or a game with a wink and a nod. Do a return/rebuy if you want the deal. It's no more hassle than what you want to do.
Oh, I mean I know. More like many other places I could just chat with online and they would take care of it.

God damn. The internet is the worst. Everyone takes everything so literal and wants to argue over the most mudane shit.

I really appreciate all things CAG but I think it is time for me to leave. God speed frugal gamers

God damn. The internet is the worst. Everyone takes everything so literal and wants to argue over the most mudane shit.

I really appreciate all things CAG but I think it is time for me to leave. God speed frugal gamers
The levels of entertainment you brought me through you guys’ short exchange, thank you.

You obviously have the power to run to store, return and re-buy and get a 2nd game to do the deal. Why even complain about a remedy existing online for your made up issue? Somehow you were asking for it. Lol @ that’s the final straw for you on this forum! Hilarious.

tenor.gif

bread's done
Back