#1231 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted 12 August 2019 - 08:36 AM

Any recent merge for ps4 games?

#1232 SRL1  

Posted 12 August 2019 - 04:50 PM

Any recent merge for ps4 games?

Nothing since $5.98 games.

#1233 BudzMcGee   GalaxyofGeek.com CAGiversary!   3713 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2019 - 12:55 AM

Cane across some actual electronics clearance today. First time in a while.20190812_174451.jpg 20190812_174516.jpg

#1234 fireeggzero   Gamer CAG in Training   41 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

fireeggzero

Posted 16 August 2019 - 01:48 AM

Cane across some actual electronics clearance today. First time in a while.attachicon.gif20190812_174451.jpgattachicon.gif20190812_174516.jpg

that joy con charger was 14.99 for the longest time at target and gamestop...

#1235 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   14351 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:12 AM

that joy con charger was 14.99 for the longest time at target and gamestop...

Yep, that's when I picked one up. First one was defective but second is currently holding my Pro controller. It's also holding the largest layer of dust out of our equipment.

#1236 BudzMcGee   GalaxyofGeek.com CAGiversary!   3713 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:06 PM

Missed it when it was $14.99 I guess.  Oh well. I do like how the charger has a spot for the controller and then the joycons slide into the side. I won't really be using it for the joycons so I like that it's an option but doesn't take up space if I'm not using it. 

The stand is surprisingly sturdy. 

I was mostly just excited to see clearance and not open package or online item. 

#1237 shiningslade   Master Of Pinball CAGiversary!   789 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

shiningslade

Posted 16 August 2019 - 10:00 PM

Wrong thread, meant to post in Walmart thread

#1238 alphaomegacode   Worst Gamer Ever!! CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

alphaomegacode

Posted Yesterday, 12:31 AM

Arcade 1Up - Asteroids - $73.48CFAA02BA-8842-4971-99DF-16E5CADCABF4.jpeg

#1239 Pookymeister   I like almonds Super Moderators   15623 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Pookymeister

Posted Yesterday, 01:55 AM

You have the option of getting a debit or credit card; 5% discount on all purchases (some exclusions), early access to Black Friday deals, no min free 2 days shipping.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

And an extra 5% on clearance stuff, though seems to not be at every store.

#1240 inverted_fray  

inverted_fray

Posted Yesterday, 05:15 AM

Found an "as is" sealed copy of Assassin's Creed Gold Edition XBO for $53.86 Thought of buying it to resell but then found the ebay prices to be around the same so I wouldn't be making much of a profit and I'd rather sell it within a few days than wait months for someone to bite at 70 or 80. Besides you can buy it for $70 at BestBuy. Speaking of BestBuy, in this same store I went to I was looking for a 4TB external hard drive that BS said they had limited stock of for $34.98 I looked in the hard drives, none. Checked the clearance shelf not there either. Asked the female electronics associate and she does even know what a hard drive is. She asks me if I meant a usb drive. She then tells me that if it isn't on the shelf that she recommends going to bestbuy or walmart. what? Talked to another guy and he just tells me if it's not on the clearance shelf then it's not there. Oh well. I'm keeping an eye on another store that a little further away because they're supposed to have a unit there too but I'm waiting for them to lower the price before I go and check.

#1241 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted Yesterday, 09:25 AM

Found an "as is" sealed copy of Assassin's Creed Gold Edition XBO for $53.86 Thought of buying it to resell but then found the ebay prices to be around the same so I wouldn't be making much of a profit and I'd rather sell it within a few days than wait months for someone to bite at 70 or 80. Besides you can buy it for $70 at BestBuy. Speaking of BestBuy, in this same store I went to I was looking for a 4TB external hard drive that BS said they had limited stock of for $34.98 I looked in the hard drives, none. Checked the clearance shelf not there either. Asked the female electronics associate and she does even know what a hard drive is. She asks me if I meant a usb drive. She then tells me that if it isn't on the shelf that she recommends going to bestbuy or walmart. what? Talked to another guy and he just tells me if it's not on the clearance shelf then it's not there. Oh well. I'm keeping an eye on another store that a little further away because they're supposed to have a unit there too but I'm waiting for them to lower the price before I go and check.

Can’t wait for that to merge

#1242 Jhingles  

Jhingles

Posted Yesterday, 06:04 PM

I'm really starting the rage at my local Target. Whoever is is charge of clearance apparently decreed that no item will go below 50% ever, for any reason whatsoever. There were some sweet backpacks I was waiting on to drop, but they stayed at 50% while other stores hours away dropped them to up to 90%. I went yesterday and now they're taken out of the system. Wtf? They're also a fan of the 'As Is' pricing as opposed to actual clearance so nothing ever drops. Sigh. /rant

#1243 karkyco   $$$ CAGiversary!   6833 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:05 PM

I'm really starting the rage at my local Target. Whoever is is charge of clearance apparently decreed that no item will go below 50% ever, for any reason whatsoever. There were some sweet backpacks I was waiting on to drop, but they stayed at 50% while other stores hours away dropped them to up to 90%. I went yesterday and now they're taken out of the system. Wtf? They're also a fan of the 'As Is' pricing as opposed to actual clearance so nothing ever drops. Sigh. /rant

It wouldn't happen to be one of those smaller footprint City Targets or neighborhood Targets, would it?  I've found those to less lenient when it comes to clearance, most likely because they don't have the budget & margins for heavy clearance offset by much more sales volume.  

#1244 SRL1  

Posted Today, 02:45 PM

It wouldn't happen to be one of those smaller footprint City Targets or neighborhood Targets, would it?  I've found those to less lenient when it comes to clearance, most likely because they don't have the budget & margins for heavy clearance offset by much more sales volume.  

target express stores?