* * * * - 25 votes

XBL Deals - 2019

#19651 Barry Burton   CAGiversary! Banned   1790 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Barry Burton

Posted 03 November 2019 - 03:45 AM

I really want to believe Sir Burton is trolling you guys because I do not remember watching those movies. Either that or bruh needs to look up the Mandela Effect

what did i say that was wrong?

Sarah was almost responsible for the extinction of humanity in both movies

in The Terminator, Kyle specifically told her not to tell anybody where they are, she tells her mom exactly where they are but little did she know the Terminator was mimicking her mom's voice

if she listened to Kyle they probably would've avoided the Terminator forever, how else would he have found them?  but no she didn't listen to him and Kyle had to sacrifice himself to save her, is she a "badass" because she stopped a legless Terminator and called him a fucker?

in T2 they were safe in Mexico, she decided to take matters into her own hands and kill Myles Dyson in front of his family, her foolish actions caused John and the T800 to try and stop her

in a deleted scene she wanted to smash the T800's chip until John stopped her, how to they survive the T1000 without him?

she also should've been driving instead of shooting at the T1000 in the helicopter, she gets shot which caused the T800 to crash, since she was wounded John and the T800 had to help her walk which put them all in grave danger, but luckily the T800 saved the day and all of humanity

so how was she so "badass"?  because she liked to scream profanities?  because she knew how to shoot a gun?  that sounds like all the qualities you woke people hate in men

#19652 2ndopp   CAG Assassin CAGiversary!   503 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2019 - 04:53 AM

And now for a commercial break from Mr. Burton attempting to build a case for misogyny

I made Chicken Kiev for dinner tonight. I'm a man and I cook. Look how delicious this was:

https://imgur.com/gallery/8wrrZPA

#19653 Biggquis   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2538 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2019 - 05:22 AM

And now for a commercial break from Mr. Burton attempting to build a case for misogyny

I made Chicken Kiev for dinner tonight. I'm a man and I cook. Look how delicious this was:

Did you put that together yourself?  Or is it one of the frozen ones?  Either way, looks delicious

Sooooooooooo... got my Q70 in this morning... and it's better than I even hoped it would be.  Seems like it has a built in sub or something... sound is better than any TV I've ever had

#19654 2ndopp   CAG Assassin CAGiversary!   503 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2019 - 05:28 AM

Did you put that together yourself?  Or is it one of the frozen ones?  Either way, looks delicious

Not frozen, I made it from scratch :)

#19655 LoganDX   Five by Five, B CAGiversary!   1942 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2019 - 06:13 AM

It's 2/1 am and now I want that food man.

And Burton, man. Holy, wow. I can't match that. I'm not "woke", I just think you got something going on man. I am so not touching that. Maybe you should use your namesake's ability to "unlock anything" and work on that.

Guys, it's been a blast playing Outer Worlds. Once I got to Monarch it blew up. Even going back to some of the starter maps I'm finding crazy new spots for items and XP. This alone is worth the rewards and Game Pass Ultimate so many people got irritated at.

#19656 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3073 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 03 November 2019 - 06:20 AM

Wait it blew up? Like Alderaan? Spoiler tag man ;) 

#19657 Super Strider TurbulenceEX   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   767 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Super Strider TurbulenceEX

Posted 03 November 2019 - 06:23 AM

in The Terminator, Kyle specifically told her not to tell anybody where they are, she tells her mom exactly where they are but little did she know the Terminator was mimicking her mom's voice

if she listened to Kyle they probably would've avoided the Terminator forever, how else would he have found them?  but no she didn't listen to him and Kyle had to sacrifice himself to save her, is she a "badass" because she stopped a legless Terminator and called him a fucker?

in T2 they were safe in Mexico, she decided to take matters into her own hands and kill Myles Dyson in front of his family, her foolish actions caused John and the T800 to try and stop her

in a deleted scene she wanted to smash the T800's chip until John stopped her, how to they survive the T1000 without him?

she also should've been driving instead of shooting at the T1000 in the helicopter, she gets shot which caused the T800 to crash, since she was wounded John and the T800 had to help her walk which put them all in grave danger, but luckily the T800 saved the day and all of humanity

so how was she so "badass"?  because she liked to scream profanities?  because she knew how to shoot a gun?  that sounds like all the qualities you woke people hate in men

Just eat a tide pod already.

#19658 Sielanas  

Posted 03 November 2019 - 07:37 AM

I'm absolutely going to do another Outer Worlds playthrough to see the other side. Making the corporate choice immediately and go to work for them.

#19659 lilytrabbit   404: Tag Not Found CAGiversary!   321 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

lilytrabbit

Posted 03 November 2019 - 07:46 AM

So I just started playing Destiny 2 again and was wondering if there is a CAG clan or anyone who wants to play. Usually get Friday and Saturday evening/nights to play due to family time and work. Send me a message if you want mitjmac is my tag on Xbox

#19660 OldSlowGamer   Old Slow Gamer CAGiversary!   541 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

OldSlowGamer

Posted 03 November 2019 - 01:32 PM

I tried the new Pacific maps on Battlefield V last night - good stuff!  Check it out if you haven't played in a while

#19661 hauz20   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1188 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2019 - 01:56 PM

People, don't feed the incel

#19662 MrRidickulous   Deal skeptic! CAGiversary!   2049 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

MrRidickulous

Posted 03 November 2019 - 02:00 PM

Kyle ruined the original Terminator and it’s whole story by coming back in time at John Connor’s request, banging his mom, knocking her up and just changing the entire future, John Connor himself, etc etc. Movie ruined because of time travel. Big surprise.

#19663 Mr_hockey66   Lets go pens! CAGiversary!   8064 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Mr_hockey66

Posted 03 November 2019 - 02:33 PM

The elegant brawler Mystic makes her debut on Black Desert Xbox! Pummel your foes into submission with the Mystic and explore the Black Desert. Redeem your exclusive Valks Advice +40 on console or xbox.com/redeemcode. P93WR-GWFVD-JVJMF-2HCQ2-9CM4Z

#19664 Donken   President & CEO CAGiversary!   4399 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2019 - 02:35 PM

Kohl's black friday ad leaked and shows:

Xbox One X 1 TB NBA 2K20 bundle for $349 ($150 off): Last year, this system was $100 off across major retailers.

Xbox One S 1 TB Jedi Fallen Order Gaming Bundle for $199 ($100 off) + $60 in Kohl’s Cash: This is the same price (including Kohl’s Cash) as last year’s bundle on this system.

also:

Nintendo Switch with case and controller charging doc bundle for $319 + $90 in Kohl’s Cash: This is just $10 less than the similar bundle Kohl’s offered last year.

PS4 Slim 1 TB Fortnite Neo Versa Bundle for $199 ($100 off) + $60 in Kohl’s Cash: This is the same sticker price we saw on similar bundles last year from various retailers, but with $60 back in Kohl’s Cash.

#19665 Count Van Ghoul   Past The Mission CAGiversary!   1157 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Count Van Ghoul

Posted 03 November 2019 - 03:05 PM

You know the biggest problem with the Terminator movies? And I'm only counting the real ones, aka the first two.

The fact they just so casually gloss over how everyone has a time machine. A freaking TIME MACHINE. It's not like Terminator was set far in the future, Judgement Day happened when the epitome of technology was a T83 calculator and a badass 486 DX/2 computer.

We're really supposed to believe time travel was harvested out of this junk? When you see the future in T1 and all the clunky ass robots, we're supposed to think that tech could also yield time travel?

And going off that, how the hell did the humans figure out how to use their stolen time machine? Did SkyNet leave the instruction manual just laying out too? Humanity has regressed so far to the point they're eating rats, but time travel is TOTALLY understandable.

#19666 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4446 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2019 - 03:19 PM

If anyone else procrastinated and needs a game for three quick achievements for the weekly reward set in the app the F1 game that’s got a free weekend is good for it. Do something in photo mode, view a car in the gallery & complete your first career race. Can all easily be done in less than 10 minutes.

#19667 Mr_hockey66   Lets go pens! CAGiversary!   8064 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Mr_hockey66

Posted 03 November 2019 - 07:01 PM

https://redeem.lionsgatevip.com/vip/

Get three Lions gate movies for 5.00 can pick Vudu iTunes google play or movies anywhere. Can use it multiple times to buy them all if you want. 1.60 per movie

Leap
Early man
Age of adiline
Gangs of New York
Madea boo 1 & 2
New hellboy
Hitmans bodygaurd

#19668 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9981 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2019 - 07:17 PM

Get three Lions gate movies for 5.00 can pick Vudu iTunes google play or movies anywhere. Can use it multiple times to buy them all if you want. 1.60 per movie

Leap
Early man
Age of adiline
Gangs of New York
Madea boo 1 & 2
New hellboy
Hitmans bodygaurd

To add to this, if you redeem the following movies on iTunes through that, you’ll get 4K:

Deepwater Horizon

Divergent
Dirty Grandpa

Early Man

Hellboy (2019)
The Hitman’s Bodyguard

#19669 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted 03 November 2019 - 07:18 PM

Damn, I check out this thread after a few days and this is the first post I see.

You gotta relax with that language man.

Spoiler

#19670 bstringbean  

bstringbean

Posted 03 November 2019 - 08:24 PM

Aside from an eye-rolling dramatic reveal, I thought the new Terminator was a lot of fun and a worthwhile sequel to T2 with an unexpected beginning. Like the Force Awakens, it hits some major story beats and moments of its predecessors, though it is not as blatant or on the nose as the Force Awakens. It will not have the legacy or cultural impact T2 did, but it's a fun sequel which kept me engaged through the show time. My recollection is a bit hazy on some Terminator movies as I've only seen some of them once, but this would be my current ranking.

T2>T1>Dark Fate>Salvation>T3>Genisys

Also, Gears 5 charging $18 for the 2 characters from the movie seems a little steep to me, especially when there is no in-game way to earn them. I know Fortnite charges $10 for skins, but that doesn't make it better, they're just more ludicrous.

Eye-rolling reveal:

Spoiler

#19671 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4410 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 03 November 2019 - 08:25 PM

I saw Dark Fate yesterday and thought it was pretty good. Going a little too over-the-top with one of the later action sequences was probably my main complaint. I thought Linda and Arnold both put in pretty decent performances while the real stars here were Grace and the Rev 9. It's not saying much unfortunately but this movie absolutely destroyed T3, Salvation, and Genesys in my eyes. As far as not living up to T2, that's a near impossible standard, but it's far from the total joke the last movie was.

While the backstory for Arnold's character is kind of "ehh, I guess", overall the movie did what I've wanted from the series forever, actually try and expand the universe and try out some "new" ideas with the lore. (Time travel effects/Terminators).

I don't really want to respond to Burton's nonsense, but it is one of the worst takes I've seen on a pretty much universally liked character. I don't think anyone ever argued that Sarah Connor was a perfect person always making totally sound decisions in T2, that's part of what makes her interesting. She comes back to reality after really losing it thanks to both her son and the T-800, just like the T-800 learns a lot from the two of them. As for T1 Sarah making mistakes, what the hell do you expect? It's a person in there mid-20s that has no combat experience in a seemingly impossible scenario. People referring to Sarah Connor as a certified badass are pretty much always referring primarily to her T2 incarnation. 

#19672 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4410 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 03 November 2019 - 08:39 PM

Aside from an eye-rolling dramatic reveal, I thought the new Terminator was a lot of fun and a worthwhile sequel to T2 with an unexpected beginning. Like the Force Awakens, it hits some major story beats and moments of its predecessors, though it is not as blatant or on the nose as the Force Awakens. It will not have the legacy or cultural impact T2 did, but it's a fun sequel which kept me engaged through the show time. My recollection is a bit hazy on some Terminator movies as I've only seen some of them once, but this would be my current ranking.

T2>T1>Dark Fate>Salvation>T3>Genisys

Also, Gears 5 charging $18 for the 2 characters from the movie seems a little steep to me, especially when there is no in-game way to earn them. I know Fortnite charges $10 for skins, but that doesn't make it better, they're just more ludicrous.

Eye-rolling reveal:

Spoiler

The Gears community was losing their minds over those characters for a bunch of reason.

• Grace has unique abilities for Horde/Escape/Arcade. The Coalition specifically said there would not be any paid characters that do this. The loophole here was that they said "Characters from Terminator: Dark Fate and the Halo: Reach characters would be exceptions." Presumably because they're promotional. This was when we only knew about Sarah and T-800 and they were available free for early adopters.
  • The T-800 is almost universally hated because the character model is small (though same hitbox), very dark gray color so harder to see than Swarm/Locust characters, and has no voice lines for things like "throwing grenade" so the only sound it makes are footsteps which sound the same as COG DBs. It's so bad that Terminator is already banned from competitive. This paid pack now gives you a slightly smaller, totally black Rev-9 so it's even worse.
  • The game now has 6 guest characters and a celebrity re-skin, while the vast majority of classic characters are not available, only Marcus and now RAAM. On top of that, there are like a dozen fully modeled characters from the Gears 5 campaign that aren't available either.
  • These special character packs are priced at $20 each. The major difference between Gears 5 and Fortnite is that Gears still has a $60 price tag. Just being on GamePass day one still is a long way away from the game being F2P.

#19673 HektiK   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   353 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2019 - 09:03 PM

Leap
Early man
Age of adiline
Gangs of New York
Madea boo 1 & 2
New hellboy
Hitmans bodygaurd

Good deal on some decent movies. Thanks for posting this.

#19674 Barry Burton   CAGiversary! Banned   1790 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Barry Burton

Posted 03 November 2019 - 09:53 PM

Just eat a tide pod already.

surprise surprise you can't explain how i'm wrong, so you wish death on me

so typical of your kind haha

#19675 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   11242 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 03 November 2019 - 10:24 PM

So I just started playing Destiny 2 again and was wondering if there is a CAG clan or anyone who wants to play. Usually get Friday and Saturday evening/nights to play due to family time and work. Send me a message if you want mitjmac is my tag on Xbox

I'll send you a clan invite when I get home.

#19676 even13flow   Founder of GamerNation CAGiversary!   735 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2019 - 10:36 PM

Anybody here know of GTA money glitches that will not get you banned online

#19677 romito201   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   32 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

romito201

Posted 03 November 2019 - 11:05 PM

I missed the Witcher 3 on sale in the last xbox store sale does anyone know of a place thats tracks products and their sales history

#19678 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted 03 November 2019 - 11:20 PM

I missed the Witcher 3 on sale in the last xbox store sale does anyone know of a place thats tracks products and their sales history

Storeparser.com

#19679 phat_tonyca   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   214 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

phat_tonyca

Posted 04 November 2019 - 12:18 AM

Leap
Early man
Age of adiline
Gangs of New York
Madea boo 1 & 2
New hellboy
Hitmans bodygaurd

Doesn't work in Canada :(

If anyone interested different link but $3.99 for John Wick.

https://continentalv...om/lionsgatevip

#19680 Luriden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1344 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 November 2019 - 12:38 AM

Someone needs to send Ahnuld back in time to stop the recent Terminator game crossovers, so we don't have movie arguments in our game sales thread.