* * * * - 25 votes

XBL Deals - 2019

#22351 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6317 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 03:21 AM

How's everyone feeling about this year's 12 Days of Christmas challenge on TA?

I've only done days 1 and 2 so far.  My weekend gaming was mostly spent completing objectives in the Gears 5 tour before the new operation rolled out today.  Finished 2/3 of the medals, could've gotten a few more if I felt like it, but I don't think I would've finished the categories to get the reward they were in.

Wasn't aware of this, had just started watching their monthly update video when work got in the way.  Interesting reading the reactions to this on TA, since the achievements probably can't be boosted. 

I am enjoying the addition of team battles to Tetris 99.  Didn't know about it until I started the game last night and was forced to update.  Probably still my GOTY.

#22352 LoganDX   Five by Five, B CAGiversary!   1946 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 03:47 AM

Kudos to everyone ignoring the troll. Im proud of y'all.

What troll? 😉

#22353 GamerSavage   The Throwback Kid CAGiversary!   1464 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted 12 December 2019 - 03:47 AM

https://xbdeals.net/...ore?type=addons lists 106 new games on sale tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked up AC Odyssey Gold, next up will be AC Origins Gold.

#22354 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3614 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 12 December 2019 - 04:08 AM

Kudos to everyone ignoring the troll. Im proud of y'all.

I love it when they yell into a void because everyone blocked them.

#22355 phat_tonyca   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   214 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

phat_tonyca

Posted 12 December 2019 - 04:09 AM

I was thinking it might be game award related but some titles feel older than 2019

#22356 redonkalous  

redonkalous

Posted 12 December 2019 - 04:15 AM

Yup it’s The Game Awards sale

#22357 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3084 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 12 December 2019 - 04:17 AM

Wasn't aware of this, had just started watching their monthly update video when work got in the way.  Interesting reading the reactions to this on TA, since the achievements probably can't be boosted. 

I am enjoying the addition of team battles to Tetris 99.  Didn't know about it until I started the game last night and was forced to update.  Probably still my GOTY.

Ha I knew the crying would be bad on TA, I think it looks at least interesting so I'll be checking it out for sure. 

#22358 Sielanas  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 04:59 AM

The anticipated announcement list, I'm hoping you're being sarcastic. Nothing but collections?

AC Origins is absolutely worth the dlc. The expansions are legit good content almost Witcher 3 level.

#22359 deszaras   Wait...what? CAGiversary!   1281 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

deszaras

Posted 12 December 2019 - 05:21 AM

The anticipated announcement list, I'm hoping you're being sarcastic. Nothing but collections?
AC Origins is absolutely worth the dlc. The expansions are legit good content almost Witcher 3 level.

The DLC for Origins is only surpassed by Odyssey’s. I don’t know how they’ll top that in the next AC game.

#22360 Biggquis   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2538 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 05:51 AM

What's the difference between Hitman: Game of the Year and the one we got free with GWG a while back?

#22361 HektiK   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   357 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:00 AM

anyone have 3 or more microsoft rewards account on one ip?

I operate 2. mine and my nephews was gonna have my gf sign up and I'd run that too since I'm the only one that'll go through the daily grind of earning the points

I've read after researching people say 6 accounts, wondering if anyone has 3 on ip without an issue?

I was running I think 4 accounts at one time. I got greedy and got busted. All accounts were banned and only got my main account off the hook after they changed Xbox live rewards into Microsoft rewards and asked customer support nicely to please lift the ban.

Good luck to you if you decide to try 3. Hope it goes better for you than it did me.

#22362 Super Strider TurbulenceEX   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   767 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Super Strider TurbulenceEX

Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:27 AM

Gamestop's Deal of the Day has Mortal Kombat 11 for $20, Control for $25, Read Dead II for $33, Planescape/Torment for $25 and My Friend Pedro on Switch for $17.

As has become the norm for DOTD, no pre-owned copies are even available.

#22363 Super Strider TurbulenceEX   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   767 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Super Strider TurbulenceEX

Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:29 AM

anyone have 3 or more microsoft rewards account on one ip?

I operate 2. mine and my nephews was gonna have my gf sign up and I'd run that too since I'm the only one that'll go through the daily grind of earning the points

I've read after researching people say 6 accounts, wondering if anyone has 3 on ip without an issue?

I have an obscene amount of accounts, the only thing that matters is redeeming too many accounts on your IP when using a phone or PC.

Or that used to be a problem, ever since the Xbox app was released, you can redeem as many accounts as you want  on Xbox without providing a cell number or worrying about a ban.

#22364 RiPPn  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:29 AM

Odd, wonder what the purpose. Some are from date night.

Some of them seem to be related to a new punch card in the rewards app about getting 6000 points for buying $40 in DLC for a specified list of games.

#22365 Donken   President & CEO CAGiversary!   4415 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:45 AM

Has anyone else downloaded Ticket to Ride from Gamepass? I can’t find multiplayer on it, only solo mode. I unlocked 4 achievements in solo mode and the in game achievements shows them but they didn’t pop in my xbox.

#22366 WigBuster   Banned Banned   296 Posts   Joined 0.9 Years Ago  

WigBuster

Posted 12 December 2019 - 07:40 AM

Control isnt worth $1.

#22367 phat_tonyca   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   214 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

phat_tonyca

Posted 12 December 2019 - 07:46 AM

Has anyone else downloaded Ticket to Ride from Gamepass? I can’t find multiplayer on it, only solo mode. I unlocked 4 achievements in solo mode and the in game achievements shows them but they didn’t pop in my xbox.

I downloaded it as well. only solo mode on my version too. Achievements did pop though I unlocked 7 of them.

#22368 Z77   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   69 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 08:02 AM

Ha I knew the crying would be bad on TA, I think it looks at least interesting so I'll be checking it out for sure. 

The people who say they are being forced to play this are great.  Just wish they had also made the achievement values not divisible by 5 for some real epic meltdowns.

#22369 FlawlessImage  

FlawlessImage

Posted 12 December 2019 - 08:48 AM

Ticket to Ride is only single player and they stripped all the content away to sell as dlc and going by the reviews on the store page people are pissed.

Hopefully this doesn’t become a tactic of developers who put their games on gamepass.

Never played it before but figured I’d give it a shot.

Also I just got 25 notifications on my Xbox to finish my weekly quest, they stopped popping up after I finished my 50th bing search.

#22370 dennisb407   Brickseek DN Banned   6245 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:37 PM

Yup it’s The Game Awards sale

That's only on stream tonight right?  Not televised

#22371 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7943 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:59 PM

This might have already been mentioned, but Doom is showing as $5.99 for the next 21 hours.

https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab

I already have the disc version installed on my Xbox One.  If I buy the digital, does that automatically unlock the game to play on my console, or will I have to redownload the game?  I know that when you go digital on PlayStation 4, you have to redownload the game even if the disc version of the game is already installed.

#22372 LoganDX   Five by Five, B CAGiversary!   1946 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:11 PM

This might have already been mentioned, but Doom is showing as $5.99 for the next 21 hours.

https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab

I already have the disc version installed on my Xbox One. If I buy the digital, does that automatically unlock the game to play on my console, or will I have to redownload the game? I know that when you go digital on PlayStation 4, you have to redownload the game even if the disc version of the game is already installed.

Always unlocks for me. Might have to download a patch\update but I usually end up seamlessly playing, just like a disc to gamepass title

#22373 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10001 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:28 PM

Strange to see but The Last Remnant remastered came out on mobile today. JRPGs actually work pretty well on mobile but not sure I want to pluck $20 down on it.

#22374 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7943 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:49 PM

Strange to see but The Last Remnant remastered came out on mobile today. JRPGs actually work pretty well on mobile but not sure I want to pluck $20 down on it.

Android or iOS?  I can't seem to find it in the Google Play store.

#22375 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   3192 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:58 PM

I know mobile gaming is huge now, but anything more than $5 is too much for something on mobile IMHO.

#22376 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   8232 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:59 PM

Strange.  I don't seem to get all the emails that others do from Microsoft.com.  The other day someone said to visit the site in incognito mode to trigger the box asking for your email.  I did that.  Didn't work for me.  Today I go to see if I had Doom or not and get the popup.  Hopefully going forward I will get some of these emails I seem to be missing out on currently.

#22377 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10001 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 02:12 PM

Android or iOS? I can't seem to find it in the Google Play store.

Know it’s out on iOS and thought it was supposed to be on GP as well. It was announced for both.

I wish it had been Lost Odyssey that had gotten the port. That’s the best of those SE 360 exclusive games IMO. I may have spent $20 to have that on the go, but not this one.

#22378 Ryuukishi   My ambitionz az a Ryder CAGiversary!   11496 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 02:35 PM

I've only done days 1 and 2 so far. My weekend gaming was mostly spent completing objectives in the Gears 5 tour before the new operation rolled out today. Finished 2/3 of the medals, could've gotten a few more if I felt like it, but I don't think I would've finished the categories to get the reward they were in.

I'm only planning on leveling up this tour to Master Sergeant to get the Classic Kait skin.

This is the "real" Classic Kait skin right, where she's in Anya's armor? They gave the previous Classic Kait skin a different name?

Today's difficulty-specific challenge is a doozy. I'm looking at my list of suggested achievements and it's all "Finish the game on X difficulty" stuff. Not exactly quick.

#22379 PatFortenbaugh   ALL GLORY TO THE GAME PASS CAGiversary!   1063 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 12 December 2019 - 03:01 PM

Sounds like you need a hard reset. I was having the same problem.

#22380 hectorarizpe   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1080 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

hectorarizpe

Posted 12 December 2019 - 03:15 PM

Anyone know if you have to have Xbox Live Gold to get the deals for Game Awards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk