* * * * - 24 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Peggle 2, FH3 DLC, WRC 5/6/7, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, more | GwG: Insane Robots, Final Station; Toy Story 3

#22021 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5999 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:30 AM

Surf Breaker Mace in the Gears stream.

#22022 Darthziggy   Friendly neighborhood lurker CAGiversary!   513 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Darthziggy

Posted Today, 02:42 AM

In the spirit of Christmas, here’s my code for Elf, since I cannot *Shaq-fu*ing stand Will Ferrell. Enjoy!

Code:

6H9CC-3D9XG-K4GC3-79MTG-QF92Z
Expiration Date:

#22023 jlabeau  

Posted Today, 03:21 AM

Any help would be great. A little off topic but for some reason I can’t play games online with my Xbox or switch anymore because of lag. Speed test and my internet provider tell me the latency is about 50 ms but games and the Xbox tell me it’s much higher. Like 500 wireless and 250 wired. Had absolutely no problems with the internet until a few months ago when this started happening. Switched routers. Numerous phone calls to ISP. They say nothing is wrong but obviously it is. Any help would be great. I used to be able to play wirelessly online while my wife watched Netflix in the bedroom. The only change I can think of was we rearranged the setup of the room about the time the issue started but I can’t find anything that would be the problem. I am getting sick of paying for internet that don’t work when it used to work fine. Issue is with both consoles so it’s not just the Xbox or the switch.

#22024 splattered   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   601 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

splattered

Posted Today, 03:29 AM

I have friends and family that have been complaining about internet issues and I've also been having issues with my modem and router needing to be reset often... lots of lag and cut outs and stuff it's super annoying. Wouldn't be surprised if ISP's are experimenting with throttling because of the steady increase in streaming and gaming and it's messing with everyone. haha

#22025 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5999 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:06 AM

Surf Longshot is live.

Any help would be great. A little off topic but for some reason I can’t play games online with my Xbox or switch anymore because of lag. Speed test and my internet provider tell me the latency is about 50 ms but games and the Xbox tell me it’s much higher. Like 500 wireless and 250 wired. Had absolutely no problems with the internet until a few months ago when this started happening. Switched routers. Numerous phone calls to ISP. They say nothing is wrong but obviously it is. Any help would be great. I used to be able to play wirelessly online while my wife watched Netflix in the bedroom. The only change I can think of was we rearranged the setup of the room about the time the issue started but I can’t find anything that would be the problem. I am getting sick of paying for internet that don’t work when it used to work fine. Issue is with both consoles so it’s not just the Xbox or the switch.

Odd that wired is experiencing a problem.  What kind of Internet do you have?  Cable, Fios, something else?  Do you own or lease a modem?  Can you power it off and leave it off for a bit?

#22026 jlabeau  

Posted Today, 04:17 AM

I live in Wyoming so it is satellite but it worked fine for two years and then all of a sudden just quit. They supply the router and I have thought about buying a router but would be really pissed about dropping a ton of money on that and then it still not working. They gave us a new router as their first solution and it made no difference. Got another new one after that with no difference again. What’s really weird is when all the issues started our download speeds and everything went terrible. Could barely check email. That has gotten better and we can watch Netflix pretty well(not as good as before the issues) but the latency issue is terrible still. Thanks for any help.

#22027 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8756 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted Today, 04:23 AM

dang the goodle number generator loves the 40s

bobbytastic was nice enough to only take one so the other winners are

#46 super strider turbulence
#48 dorath

Both of you PM me your GTs
super strider choose between 6180 to the moon or zombie vikings
Dorath you will get whatever is left

Thanks again. My birthday's this Sunday so it's like an early birthday gift. :mrgreen:

#22028 jlabeau  

Posted Today, 04:25 AM

Double post.

#22029 HektiK   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   215 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:31 AM

Seems the the 5 dollar squirrel was a limited time offer and already expired. Got the email but clicking thru says more surprises to come. Thanks for the disappointment MS.

#22030 braiiins   Braiiins CAGiversary!   1055 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:50 AM

Don't know if it's been mentioned but just turned my xbox on and there was an ad to preorder ninja theory's game bleeding edge. Doesn't matter to most of us since it's launching on gamepass but thought it was cool that microsoft did preorder DLC that you also get if you play it during the launch week through gamepass.

Also get access to the beta through gamepass, interested in checking it out. It's only 2 separate days a month apart and one is valentines day.

#22031 LoganDX   Five by Five, B CAGiversary!   1655 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:05 AM

I got my plans squared away for New Year's Eve, overnight stay in the hospital. Neck surgery and then 8 weeks of rehab. I am so crushing a backlog

I'll have xCloud with me, wondering if I should stock up on some Xbox funny money for Christmas sales tho

#22032 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5999 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:32 AM

I live in Wyoming so it is satellite but it worked fine for two years and then all of a sudden just quit. They supply the router and I have thought about buying a router but would be really pissed about dropping a ton of money on that and then it still not working. They gave us a new router as their first solution and it made no difference. Got another new one after that with no difference again. What’s really weird is when all the issues started our download speeds and everything went terrible. Could barely check email. That has gotten better and we can watch Netflix pretty well(not as good as before the issues) but the latency issue is terrible still. Thanks for any help.

Sorry, no idea what it could be with satellite.  Have they sent a tech out?

I got my plans squared away for New Year's Eve, overnight stay in the hospital. Neck surgery and then 8 weeks of rehab. I am so crushing a backlog

I'll have xCloud with me, wondering if I should stock up on some Xbox funny money for Christmas sales tho

Must really want to empty out that FSA.  Hope it goes well!

#22033 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2462 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:58 AM

Don't know if it's been mentioned but there's a new December Quest on-line through MS Rewards for 500 pts. The majority of us should be able to complete this just through our MS Rewards routine.

1. I want in - Activate punch card

2. Complete 20 bing searches on your PC each week for 4 weeks

3. Complete 20 mobile bing searches each week for 4 weeks

4. Complete at least 3 daily sets every week for this month

#22034 GamerSavage   The Throwback Kid CAGiversary!   1236 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted Today, 06:06 AM

Our thoughts and prayers are with you for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!

In other news, I got the free $5 this time around. I decided to sign up for the xCloud preview two days ago and got signed up yesterday. I wasn't expecting such a quick turnaround, now I just need buy a phone/controller clip.

I recently played What Remains of Edith Finch via GP. Absolutely loved it and it became an instant favorite for me.

#22035 Zantra  

Posted Today, 06:13 AM

Got the $10 last week, and the $5 this week, and hundreds of games on Game Pass and Gold until June of 2020. It's like Microsoft is trying to buy my love, and I don't mind. Also, if they keep that 5 cents a day price for Game Pass Ultimate, that free $5 gift card will pay for 100 days of it.

#22036 sp0rklez  

Posted Today, 06:35 AM

Whoever in this thread recently said they couldn't recommend Titanfall 2 enough, thank you. I'm playing it on PS4 right now and I'm really enjoying it. Super fun game. I'm really glad I gave it a chance.

#22037 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2264 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted Today, 06:41 AM

I think there is a lot of people that would recommend Titanfall 2. It's got an really interesting campaign that doesn't overstay it's welcome. If there was a flaw in it, I think it might start a little too slowly, but after that a lot of memorable moments. Why it's a shame we probably aren't getting a 3rd one anytime soon, but if Respawn keeps doing well they can probably do what they want. 

#22038 NickSC07   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1200 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:49 AM

Free Elf rental - K7XVF-GR6FH-WM7X4-RXK9Y-XMGPZ