CDKeys May Madness Sale - 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (PS+) $39.69, EA Access 12 Month Subscription $17.89 and much more

kobe92

CAGiversary!
CD Keys May Madness Sale started today and will end on May 28th.

Membership Deals:

Xbox One Deals

PC Games:

Last edited by a moderator:
Already picked up Steep, great price for sure. Thinking about Gears of War 4 as well. Too bad they don't have BF 1943 on its own, I already have BF1 Revolution.

Few retailers make it as hard to give them money as CDKeys. Look, just take my PayPal. Let the transaction go through, and stop asking for a damn phone number.

Post update:

• All prices are now after using the 3% discount code.
  • Added Forza Horizon 4 & The Elder Scrolls V 5: Skyrim Legendary Edition (PC) deals.

I can't see the code at all....can anyone please type on here.....that link up there gets you nowhere on their Facebook page.

I can't see the code at all....can anyone please type on here.....that link up there gets you nowhere on their Facebook page.
Did you wait a little bit for facebook page to load after re-direct?

I am using chrome browser and I can send you a unique code if you want but I believe it should be used in 10 minutes.

Update:

• :xb1: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds w/ Assassin's Creed Unity is now available for $10.17

Post updated:

• Added 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership for $10.17
  • Updated prices for multiple games.
  • Xbox One Digital Games: Battlefield 1 Revolution, PUBG w/ Assassin's Creed Unity, Battlefield V Deluxe Edition are now being sold for lowest price.

Thanks OP I picked up the 3 months which is now showing $10.49 not including the 3% and a month of EA Access for $3.28. Not too shabby. Tempted on Battlefield but I recently bought BF1 off CDKeys so I'll wait.

I picked up the Fortnite Deep Freeze bundle before it gets discontinued tomorrow. Any other Fortnite players who already have the bundle can buy one of these codes for under $18 and it'll automatically redeem into $30 worth of vbucks. Just an FYI.

I picked up the Fortnite Deep Freeze bundle before it gets discontinued tomorrow. Any other Fortnite players who already have the bundle can buy one of these codes for under $18 and it'll automatically redeem into $30 worth of vbucks. Just an FYI.
Thanks for the heads up! Might just do that

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

The prices of RE2 PC version are different and a bit higher. Did they raise the price before release?

Update:

• All prices are now updated.
  • Battlefield V Deluxe Edition (Xbox One) has the lowest historical price.

How long for codes to arrive? I purchased Horizon but have not receive an email, nothing in my spam folder either. Also, I used the code and checked out with PayPal and the total with discount showed $11.63.. however it now shows I was charged $11.99 even though it said differently at the time I made the payment.
How long ago did you order? Codes usually get there quickly. The price difference could be a number of things though. Conversion fee, extra fees. CDKeys advertised price and what I actually pay is usually off by a small amount like that.

Update:

• All prices are now updated.
  • Resident Evil 2 / Biohazard RE:2 and Resident Evil 2 / Biohazard RE:2 Deluxe Edition has lowest price ever.
  • Gears of War 4 is available for great low price.

bread's done
Back