Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: :switch: Starlink: Battle for Atlas $29.99 Save $45
    Save 50% on Starlink toys

[*]:xb1: :ps4: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 $29.99 Save $30
[*]:xb1: :ps4: :switch: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy $29.99 Save $10
[*]:xb1: :ps4: Spyro Reignited Trilogy $29.99 Save $10
[*]:xb1: :ps4: :switch: NBA 2K19 $39.99 Save $20
Everything Else:

• Save $10 on select Microsoft Xbox Controllers with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Buy One, Get One Free on 3 Months of Xbox Live
  • Turtle Beach Recon Wired Chat Headset for Xbox $14.99 Save $5
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Halloween $19.99 Save $3
  • Halloween 4K $24.99 Save $3
  • Halloween 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99 Save $3
  • Goosebumps 2 $19.99 Save $5
  • Goosebumps 2 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • The Old Man & the Gun $19.99
  • Once Upon a Deadpool $14.99
  • Cliffhanger 4K $22.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I no longer have GCU but was wondering if anyone could DM me their phone number so I can use it to get BLOPs 4? This is the cheapest I’ve seen it.

Letting other people buy your games just to save a few bucks?....that's a risky scary thought....
🙄😬
Unless that person also ships it to you for free or meeting up without a fee then I don't see the savings.
Even worst risking your GCU being terminated for different location account abuse.

Pretty sure that's what BestBuy wants you to do in order to terminate the last few accounts left.

I let a couple people use my phone number a few years back for B2G1 and never had any issues. I can see why it's not the best idea, but it worked out for me as it put my total spendings over the Elite threshold.

People who got their accounts banned didn't get banned just by abusing it a couple of times...until eventually BestBuy had the right people look into those accounts.

I let a couple people use my phone number a few years back for B2G1 and never had any issues. I can see why it's not the best idea, but it worked out for me as it put my total spendings over the Elite threshold.
People who got their accounts banned didn't get banned just by abusing it a couple of times...BestBuy waited till enough bells went off and had the right people look into those accounts and you now know how the story ended.

These people asking for the CGU information obviously got their accounts banned and don't care about protecting anyone else's.

Sad days when an ancient Jamie Lee Curtis is the week's highlight...
Imagine being Arnold in that scene from True Lies and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

• :xb1: :ps4: :switch: Starlink: Battle for Atlas $44.99 Save $30
    Save 50% on Starlink toys
This is the new MSRP anymore.. The game is fun, but it must be selling bad.

Everyone that has it though has enjoyed the game, at least what I've seen in the various threads here that mention it.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene from True Lies and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
This is the weirdest copypasta I've ever read, but you wrote it. You wrote all of it.

@BMN90 That even tops the “Is CBS Weather taunting the 9/11 first responders by predicting overcast days in NY State?” shit from earlier this week.

Everyone that has it though has enjoyed the game, at least what I've seen in the various threads here that mention it.
All that said if you don’t care about collecting the toys, digital is the way to go on this. More content available from the get go.

I've been wanting to get crash on XBox. It was impossible to find used at any of the gamestops in Portland during the b2g1 free deal. I will definitely pick it up during this sale.

Nah. BB doesn't leak the entire thing themselves like Target does.
Poop. I see a leaked Costco ad online with the TV I want but there’s no Costco’s near me. Pretty sure TV manufacturers have universal deals everywhere but was hoping for confirmation a little early.

Are there any wifi extenders or the Netgear Orbi on sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was at best Buy yesterday and the Orbi three pack is $50 off https://www.bestbuy.com/site/netgear-orbi-ac2200-tri-band-mesh-wi-fi-system-3-pack/6255529.p?skuId=6255529

I have a gaming router for when I built my new house and ethernet running through the entire house but the thickness of the walls prohibited good signal. I found that my already existing router could have another router added to it in a mesh. I bought the second router and have had no issues since. I would look at a router you already have and see if it mesh ready.

You could always run an ethernet cable from the router to your room as well. If you live in a house, I would look at getting an electrician with a low voltage license. If you live in an apartment there are other possibilities. When I lived in an apartment years ago, my roommate and I looked at running a cable under the carpet, bur instead I got clips with nails and ran it along the baseboards, up the wall, down a walkway and upstairs to his computer area.

And it’s only getting cheaper... Amazon has it for $30.
https://www.amazon.com/Starlink-Battle-Atlas-Nintendo-Switch-Starter/dp/B07DF43L23?tag=igndeals14-20&ascsubtag=6befff62-6acc-464b-a411-4cbd438b86c7

I am a big fan of this game. I played the heck out of it. It’s a lot of fun, controls great, and is just solid all the way around. Eventually the fetch quest aspect grinds on you a little. Honestly, I could have been incredibly satisfied after a 8-10 hour campaign but this is much more lengthy. It still a good time, it just in time gets repetitive. At $30 though it’s a must play at least on Switch with the Star Fox content. Very happy with it overall. Especially because I got it for a little cheaper as a complete set at a local used gaming store for $26.

bread's done
Back