Newegg Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset CE $19.99 PS4/Xbox One/PC

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
For those of you that want the swag (Steelbook/Statute/Artbook), Newegg has the Collector's Edition for Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset for $19.99 after coupon code EMCTUUV43. Newegg may require that you sign up for e-mails (which is a no brainer!).  There is also free 2 day shipping using Shoprunner, which everyone here should have (Google for offers from PayPal or American Express if you don't have an account).  For those of you that do not own any prior Elder Scrolls Online title, this game will only include the base game & Summerset.  Morrowind can be purchased in the ESO store with crowns & was included with the preorder of the game...

:ps4: ESO: Summerset CE $19.99

:xb1: ESO: Summerset CE $19.99

:pc: ESO: Summerset CE $19.99

3b4a204884c9bdc9b556c71871a43d00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get my shoprunner to show. I'm going to buy this despite buying the Morrowind CE on price glitch and haven't touched it.

Edit: got it. I feel so dirty.

Nice, a cool CE for $20 + tax + cheap shipping.

Love the way the statue, art book, and the steel case looks.

Couldn't pass this up.

Bought it.

I've had ESO TU + Morrowind exp. for a spell (bought those real cheap), but maybe this Summerset CE (PC) purchase will really get me going on this game...finally.

Now the fact you posted that made the same apply to me! In for 1 even though I don't know why. Love steelbooks though.
Steelbooks sounds like one reason.

Probably the cool statue and art books are also another.

I've been a fan of Elder Scrolls games since Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, so...that probably is also part of this too.

For the people that's interested more in the extra goodies, the artbook is much smaller than the one from imperial and morrowind CEs artbook. Statue is a little smaller too.

Will buying this give you access to the gold content that was once for sale? Also does it include morrowind? Thanks in advance.
I updated the OP to include this updated information that the CE does not include the Morrowind expansion. It was available with the physical preorder only. It can be purchased within the game as DLC using crowns or if you sign up for ESO+ as well. Not sure about the Gold content but I'm sure you could get some clarification on the ESO Reddit.

FYI if anyone has already purchased the regular Summerset version & still wanted the LE Extras, Best Buy does take the game for trade ($8 for Xbox One & $8.79 for PS4).  Not sure why Best Buy takes the game for trade as most retailers stay away from offering trade credit for MMO games due to the unique code that is usually included with these type of games.

I don’t believe this includes Gold edition content. It gives you the base game plus Summerset expansion and collectors edition dlc. The Gold edition contained the first three or four smaller expansions prior to Morrowind. Everything is available through their monthly membership or you can play base content plus Summerset w/o any additional costs. I’m not an expert, but I own the gold edition and never play it 😉

I can't get my shoprunner to show. I'm going to buy this despite buying the Morrowind CE on price glitch and haven't touched it.

Edit: got it. I feel so dirty.
How do you get your shoprunner to show up? It shows up for other items that are eligible, but not the game for xbox.

[SIZE=9pt]I just received a cancellation notice for the PS4 version. I hope there is a restock and that the promo repeats.[/SIZE]

Just saw the thread and really bummed Xbox is showing out of stock. I picked up Morrowind from target for the $9 clearance last night. Dangit.

My shoprunner applied automatically at checkout for the Xbox version. I know you have to have linked shoprunner to your account somehow.

Dead? Discount isn't working for me on mobile.
The code was only good through 1/13.

Anyway I picked up a ps4 and xbox one version just for the collectibles. If anyone just wants the code and wants to split the cost, let me know via pm.

Does this activate on Steam if you get the PC version? Or do you need to install the actual disc?
Nope, not a Steam activation.

You go here - https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/

Create an account on ESO's web-page; download the ESO client; and download the game via the ESO Client.

Don't have the disc version (yet), as I bought ESO and Morrowind as download versions. They use their own ESO-based client currently.

Not sure if the discs are in full, where they have the whole games anyways...or if only part is on disc and you download the rest. A lot of their newer games like Fallout 4, only part of the game's on the DVD and the rest you have to download.

The PC version is around 68GB for me w/ both ESO: TU base-game & Morrowind expansion installed.

Don't have Summerset yet.

If you want ESO on Steam, you have to buy it directly through there.

Also, since Bethesda now has their own Bethesda Game Launcher (for other titles), so I wouldn't expect a ton of their games anymore on Steam. Fallout 76 skipped Steam (at least so far) and RAGE 2 is not planned to be hitting Steam either (it's Bethesda Game Launcher exclusive).

Mine just arrived and.. wow I'm actually impressed on how this statue looks! Not made of metal but it feels great!

Mine just arrived and.. wow I'm actually impressed on how this statue looks! Not made of metal but it feels great!
Was gonna say I just got mine today when I got home and WOW I am really impressed with this as a whole. Someone earlier said the name of the game wasn't on the steelbook spine but it is, the statue is really cool, and the artbook is bound in something that feels like fake leather but looks very nice to the eye. This was a steal at $20.

PC version arrived. Box is here.

This CE is gorgeous. The art book, the awesome statue, the big box, the steel case.

A thing of beauty.

Easily worth $20 + tax + shipping.

Got mine. The box went into the garage where it will remain until I die, but I did check out the book and statue and they seem nice. I installed the game and I'm going to do my best to try it out this weekend because I know that if I don't play it now, I won't play it ever. 

Code redeemed on PC.

You have to do it for the PC version on the account.elderscrollsonline section.

Made it out of the tutorial area this morning and I honestly have no idea if I'm going to sink 200 hours into this or never start it up again. The gameplay sucks but I'm a sucker for leveling up and finding loot. I feel like I'm at a real crossroads in my life right now.

bread's done
Back