Nintendo/Xbox/Sony Promo T-Shirts Some New/Used

Status
Not open for further replies.

GizmoGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
Hey all! I have a BUNCH of Promo shirts that I am going to sell. Most sizes are XL, some are L. I have listed next to each one the size (if I can tell). All the shirts are brand new, except noted. Shipping will be $4 on each shirt, and that includes First Class mailing with Delivery Confirmation. Buy more, save more!

E3 2004 Nintendo DS 'Touching is Good' Shirts (2 of these). XL. ShiRt has 'Touching is Good' on the front, and a 'sketch' of the DS on the back. These have NOT been worn, however, they have been 'boiled' to shrink in size a bit. I have had these stored away for the past year.

Zelda - Four Swords 'Hyrulean Four Play' T-Shirts. (3 of these). The tags have all been cut out of these (My DM at my store made me due this, ugh). They MAY have been worn once (On the day the game was released), but I can not say for sure. There is also a blue bomb on the sleeve.

$8 - Black San Andreas T-Shirt. Never worn. Tag still on this one (lol). Size XL

$8 - F-zero GX T-Shirt - Size XL. Back says 'Race Official'

$8 - Tony Hawk Underground T-shirt - New, Size XL

$8 - Juiced T-shirt. New, Size XL. (no picture)

Thanks!

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Free bump. Nice shirts too bad none are size Medium.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, exactly why I can't wear them :cry:

[quote name='gizmogc']Shit has 'Touching is Good' on the front, [/QUOTE]

Hmm I kinda laughed when I read that... anyway nice shirts

But I hate how these promo stuffs dont give love to 5'6" people :(

[quote name='SOSTrooper']Hmm I kinda laughed when I read that... anyway nice shirts

But I hate how these promo stuffs dont give love to 5'6" people :([/QUOTE]

Ooops...Ill fix that.

Yeah, well Im 6'0' and can BARLEY fit ito a Medium...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back