* * * * - 8 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation X - 2019

#4081 Shadowmoses12   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1371 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Shadowmoses12

Posted 19 October 2019 - 05:39 AM

IMG_20191019_003806.jpg
Pokemon steelbook coming to usa and target exclusive

#4082 humbug43  

humbug43

Posted 19 October 2019 - 06:12 AM

It's going to sell out quick lol

#4083 joshxx   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   460 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2019 - 06:28 AM

IMG_20191019_003806.jpg

Is this the one double pack that is currently online ?

#4084 Shadowmoses12   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1371 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Shadowmoses12

Posted 19 October 2019 - 12:48 PM

Is this the one double pack that is currently online ?

That idk

#4085 Fuzzmeister  

Fuzzmeister

Posted 19 October 2019 - 02:17 PM

I'm pretty close to cancelling my Dark Edition for Modern Warfare.  Never been a fan of the mp, and the story/co-op sound fun, but we have only got fancy trailers with 2 seconds of gameplay.  I they used to show off like half a level at E3 and now it's just they know people will buy it so put no effort into showing it off.  I had hopes that it would change for the better, but they have yet to prove that. 

#4086 PulsarInferno  

PulsarInferno

Posted 19 October 2019 - 02:41 PM

I'm pretty close to cancelling my Dark Edition for Modern Warfare.  Never been a fan of the mp, and the story/co-op sound fun, but we have only got fancy trailers with 2 seconds of gameplay.  I they used to show off like half a level at E3 and now it's just they know people will buy it so put no effort into showing it off.  I had hopes that it would change for the better, but they have yet to prove that. 

Sounds like there might not be shortage of them after launch due to COD digital street date before retail street date.

#4087 Fuzzmeister  

Fuzzmeister

Posted 20 October 2019 - 03:10 PM

Pokemon steelbook up on Target. $119. No store pickup yet.

https://www.target.c...ve/-/A-77696348

#4088 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2877 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2019 - 03:10 PM

IMG_20191019_003806.jpg

Is there a separate listing/SKU on Target's website or just the usual double pack one? I'd rather do this than the import I currently have from Amazon UK

Guest_ElvisTheGreat_*

Posted 20 October 2019 - 03:26 PM

Pokemon steelbook up on Target. $119. No store pickup yet.

https://www.target.c...ve/-/A-77696348

Finally. Got my order in. Now all I need is some way to get the individual Sword and Shield steelbooks without breaking the bank.

#4090 Shadowmoses12   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1371 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Shadowmoses12

Posted 20 October 2019 - 04:32 PM

Finally. Got my order in. Now all I need is some way to get the individual Sword and Shield steelbooks without breaking the bank.

You are gonna have to break bank they are going for a lot of money on ebay

#4091 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2877 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2019 - 07:06 PM

Individual steelbooks? Who is selling those. And thank you, Fuzzmeister for the link!

#4092 Shadowmoses12   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1371 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Shadowmoses12

Posted 20 October 2019 - 07:09 PM

Individual steelbooks? Who is selling those. And thank you, Fuzzmeister for the link!

Every uk retailer

#4093 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4765 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 20 October 2019 - 08:20 PM

FYI: the MediEvil steelbook combo is back up on Amazon DE. Well it was last night, anyway.

#4094 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2877 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2019 - 08:48 PM

Every uk retailer

I looked on Amazon and just see the gold double pack. The listings for the individual games don't show a steelbook unless I looked too quickly and missed something.

#4095 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   23571 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2019 - 09:01 PM

Just curious, has anyone been able to preorder the LoU II Ellie Edition anywhere since it initially sold out everywhere? I've seen it on BestBuy a few times but was not able to order it. 

#4096 Shadowmoses12   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1371 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Shadowmoses12

Posted 20 October 2019 - 09:43 PM

I looked on Amazon and just see the gold double pack. The listings for the individual games don't show a steelbook unless I looked too quickly and missed something.

Game, shopto, thegamecollection

#4097 NEO CRIMS0N   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   31 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

NEO CRIMS0N

Posted 21 October 2019 - 06:47 AM

Game, shopto, thegamecollection

Speaking of Shopto, does anyone have any experience with their shipping? I was looking to maybe buy the two pokemon steels from there but no clue if their packaging is Steelbook friendly/safe.

#4098 trunks982   Wii are the Champions! CAGiversary!   6434 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2019 - 11:51 AM

i'll be pissed if best buy ended up getting the individual steelbooks after i order from UK.

#4099 EvilutionDesigns  

EvilutionDesigns

Posted 21 October 2019 - 12:58 PM

Also 365 Games:

https://www.365games...-plus-steelbook

https://www.365games...-plus-steelbook

#4100 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4765 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 21 October 2019 - 06:04 PM

Got my Trails of Cold Steel 3 CE from NISA today.

Am I the only one that no longer gets shipping notifications from them? It showed up today as a surprise, was never notified it even shipped. Same happened to the last release I got from them too.

#4101 Vigilante   poyo CAGiversary!   37701 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2019 - 06:05 PM

Am I the only one that no longer gets shipping notifications from them? It showed up today as a surprise, was never notified it even shipped. Same happened to the last release I got from them too.

I don't order frequently enough from NISA to remember, but I also got my ToCS III CE today and didn't receive a shipment notification.

#4102 ChiefBrody1027   40th Anniversary CAG CAGiversary!   1336 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

ChiefBrody1027

Posted 21 October 2019 - 06:16 PM

Could always sign up ups/fed ex/ USPS delivery notification from each carrier respectively.

#4103 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9156 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2019 - 06:28 PM

I've got a question.  So say these Pokemon games have an online feature and I purchase these EU versions with the steelbooks.   Would I be unable to link up with any friends that bought the NA version?

#4104 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4765 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 21 October 2019 - 06:41 PM

Could always sign up ups/fed ex/ USPS delivery notification from each carrier respectively.

I do lol... nothing. Well I did for UPS and FedEx. I don't think USPS sends notifications. I think they just have order history for things you buy like postage and stuff I don't think they allow you to track shipments like FedEx and UPS do. Not that I've seen anyway, I looked around and don't see that option to track all your shipments to your address, only individual tracking number tracking.

#4105 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   15039 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2019 - 06:52 PM

I've got a question.  So say these Pokemon games have an online feature and I purchase these EU versions with the steelbooks.   Would I be unable to link up with any friends that bought the NA version?

I can't imagine they would program these with region in mind when it comes to networking, since it should default off your hardware system settings. Last I heard they were region free for Switch games so I wouldn't see there being any complication.

#4106 Pikagreg   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1747 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2019 - 07:07 PM

I wonder if my CS3 will show up today too lol. Do they ship from their place in CA? 

#4107 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9156 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2019 - 07:13 PM

I can't imagine they would program these with region in mind when it comes to networking, since it should default off your hardware system settings. Last I heard they were region free for Switch games so I wouldn't see there being any complication.

But that's the way it works with PS4 games, right?  They've got to be the same region in order to network with other friends, ya? 

Or is that just when you're playing titles bought on the PSN store? i.e. EU Call of Duty would only let you join EU multiplayer servers. 

I was under the assumption that if I bought an EU disc copy of game on PS4, oh let's say Monster Hunter World, then I wouldn't be able to join multiplayer sessions with my local NA friends.   Am I wrong here?  I also thought EU copies of games had separate trophy lists in most instances. 

Can anyone clear this up?  Am I wrong about all of this?  It's not something that can be easily googled.  I was operating under the assumption that if you bought EU disc copies of games that you wouldn't be able to link up with friends in most instances. 

#4108 ChiefBrody1027   40th Anniversary CAG CAGiversary!   1336 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

ChiefBrody1027

Posted 21 October 2019 - 07:16 PM

I do lol... nothing. Well I did for UPS and FedEx. I don't think USPS sends notifications. I think they just have order history for things you buy like postage and stuff I don't think they allow you to track shipments like FedEx and UPS do. Not that I've seen anyway, I looked around and don't see that option to track all your shipments to your address, only individual tracking number tracking.

USPS has informed delivery where you receive an email from them every day that has all your mail and any items being delivered today or in the near future. In fact, Even if you don't track anything, you should sign up for it as a security measure before someone else does. It is actually recommended. Check it out.

https://informeddeli...ro/start.action

#4109 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   15039 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2019 - 07:20 PM

But that's the way it works with PS4 games, right?  They've got to be the same region in order to network with other friends, ya? 

Or is that just when you're playing titles bought on the PSN store? i.e. EU Cal of Duty would only let you join EU multiplayer servers. 

I was under the assumption that if I bought an EU disc copy of game on PS4, oh let's say Monster Hunter World, then I wouldn't be able to join multiplayer sessions with my local NA friends.   Am I wrong here?  I also thought EU copies of games had separate trophy lists in most instances. 

Can anyone clear this up?  Am I wrong about all of this?  It's not something that can be easily googled.  I was operating under the assumption that if you bought EU disc copies of games that you wouldn't be able to link up with friends in most instances. 

Last I heard Switch carts are region free, so they will play the same on any network or hardware. Now they might censor certain regions, but that's completely independent of network code.

With PSN that is a different animal since your account is tied to a region, but the hardware is still the same; as is Switch or any gaming hardware. The discs are region free IIRC this time around so again, it's all dependent on system settings and your account.

#4110 Starcrest   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   900 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Starcrest

Posted 21 October 2019 - 07:20 PM

USPS has informed delivery where you receive an email from them every day that has all your mail and any items being delivered today or in the near future. In fact, Even if you don't track anything, you should sign up for it as a security measure before someone else does. It is actually recommended. Check it out.

https://informeddeli...ro/start.action

I also use this usps service, so I know to expect a package when I get home. My biggest gripe is that the email header is always “and packages” even when the details have no packages coming.

I also received no shipping notice from Nisa.