* * * * - 7 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation X - 2019

#121 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14456 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2019 - 05:13 PM

Why is there DLC? I though all content was on disc, even for the switch version.

These two free packs on all the stores contain all the DLC that cost money on the 360 version. The big reason I need to make sure the level up & Gald freebies work is if you unlock the 3rd form of the final boss, you need to be around level 85 to beat it, & when you get to the final dungeon you’ll be around level 65 & the grinding you would have to do is insane.

Also if you want the all skits trophy/achievement, you need the extra money for all of the scenes at the spa.

#122 Renzler   Dude CAGiversary!   1714 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2019 - 05:47 PM

BTW, that Dark Souls compendium book that comes with super-overmilked-ultra-costs-too-much edition was down to $29.99 at some point. Just checked my Amazon pre-order and it was updated. It's now $35 but goes to show it won't be $50 by the time it ships. Worth it at $30 IMO.

I didn't trust Amazon to match my $50 order to $30, so I canceled and rebought at $30

#123 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted 23 January 2019 - 06:47 PM

I meant all 3 Deluxe Editions have preorders shut off. Standard copies are still OK.

Most surprised on DMC 5 Deluxe given it’s 6 weeks away.

I actually got a pre order in for RE deluxe instore and was surprised. I’ll try to pre order dmc deluxe instore. Maybe our store just didn’t have a lot of pre orders?

#124 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14456 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2019 - 06:50 PM

I actually got a pre order in for RE deluxe instore and was surprised. I’ll try to pre order dmc deluxe instore. Maybe our store just didn’t have a lot of pre orders?

I don’t know, they were shut off at the store I shop at & I was the only DMC 5 Deluxe Preorder.

RE & KH I understand with them being within a week of release.

(I have them all paid off, was just giving a warning to the group since I shop the most at GS of anyone in this thread.)

#125 Fuzzmeister  

Fuzzmeister

Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:22 PM

I don’t know, they were shut off at the store I shop at & I was the only DMC 5 Deluxe Preorder.

RE & KH I understand with them being within a week of release.

(I have them all paid off, was just giving a warning to the group since I shop the most at GS of anyone in this thread.)

Each store gets different stock. They may be expecting an extra.

#126 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8346 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2019 - 09:43 PM

BTW, that Dark Souls compendium book that comes with super-overmilked-ultra-costs-too-much edition was down to $29.99 at some point. Just checked my Amazon pre-order and it was updated. It's now $35 but goes to show it won't be $50 by the time it ships. Worth it at $30 IMO.

This shows that the pre-order was totally worth it.  I got my order in the day it went up at $49.99.   Then it was reduced to $29.99 and Amazon automatically updated and locked it in at that price for me.  Now it's at $35.22 and that's what buyers are currently paying. 

#127 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4387 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:50 PM

My RE2 and steelbook haven't shipped yet. Figured it would have by now, but who knows, sometimes they ship the day before.

#128 knothead65  

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:06 PM

rage 2.PNG

#129 Renzler   Dude CAGiversary!   1714 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2019 - 03:26 AM

PlayStation®4 Pro KINGDOM HEARTS III LIMITED EDITION【Amazon.co.jp限定】 オリジナルPS4用テーマ (Amazon) 配信 https://www.amazon.c...i_f1ssCb3TD4WGR

$519 shipped....

#130 SlaughterX   Teh Killer CAGiversary!   1317 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2019 - 07:46 AM

Sucks I can't use my Amazon store card for no int financing...  but I've been waiting for a LE PS4 Pro and finding this bundle for less than what it would have cost after tax here is a no brainier.  This is messing with my plan for paying off the Amex next Friday but I know I will regret not pulling the trigger now when I have the chance.  Now to see if I can get rid of the game and my Destiny LE PS4, I guess...

Does this come with the game? n Just realized this is actually $100 more than the US bundle soooooo, yeah...  I'm good.  Will wait for a Last of Us 2 LE.

#131 BlurredReality   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   349 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

BlurredReality

Posted 24 January 2019 - 02:44 PM

Sucks I can't use my Amazon store card for no int financing...  but I've been waiting for a LE PS4 Pro and finding this bundle for less than what it would have cost after tax here is a no brainier.  This is messing with my plan for paying off the Amex next Friday but I know I will regret not pulling the trigger now when I have the chance.  Now to see if I can get rid of the game and my Destiny LE PS4, I guess...

Does this come with the game? n Just realized this is actually $100 more than the US bundle soooooo, yeah...  I'm good.  Will wait for a Last of Us 2 LE.

It does come with the game, so really it costs an extra $60 compared to what a Pro + Game would cost normally. I sold my plain PS4 Pro for $260 yesterday - could have got more but didn't care that much, just wanted to recoup some of the cost of the new one. I would imagine then you could get a little more for your limited Destiny one and walk away for about $200 out of pocket for everything.

Not to mention with these going for $750-780ish on Ebay almost every time, if you ever end up selling this in the future you're going to make back what you spent.

#132 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4387 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 24 January 2019 - 06:26 PM

My RE2 shipped. Steelbook didn't ship yet though.

#133 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12445 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2019 - 06:28 PM

My RE2 shipped. Steelbook didn't ship yet though.

Same here.  This will be returned if they don't send the steelbook.

#134 macm_gamer  

macm_gamer

Posted 24 January 2019 - 07:01 PM

Same here. This will be returned if they don't send the steelbook.

The steelbook was only on best buy right? I preoder the RE2 collectors from GS

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

#135 BlurredReality   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   349 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

BlurredReality

Posted 24 January 2019 - 07:43 PM

The steelbook was only on best buy right? I preoder the RE2 collectors from GS

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Yep - steelbook was exclusive to BB.

#136 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3585 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2019 - 08:09 PM

Here's a strange one: https://www.amazon.c...heapassgam08-20

81FxbtTm7BL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

#137 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4387 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:17 PM

Best Buy accidentally shipped me two steelbooks. I just got a notification that two of them shipped.

#138 PulsarInferno  

PulsarInferno

Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:22 PM

Here's a strange one: https://www.amazon.c...heapassgam08-20

Wait 150$ collectors edition for a free game?

#139 Cloudx9  

Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:23 PM

Best Buy accidentally shipped me two steelbooks. I just got a notification that two of them shipped.

I'll buy one off of ya, preordered the CE from gamestop instead. how much???

#140 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4387 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:23 PM

I'll buy one off of ya, preordered the CE from gamestop instead. how much???

I wanna see what condition they come in first lol.

#141 syndragore  

Posted 25 January 2019 - 01:05 AM

Apologize if this has been answered already, but anyone know if the KH3 limited edition comes with the basic game case as well? Or only the steelbook? Also, for those who purchased the stupid GameStop KH3 PS4 Pro console bundle, is it possible to return just the bundled items without having to return the console as well?

Thanks in advance.

#142 Cloudx9  

Posted 25 January 2019 - 01:12 AM

Apologize if this has been answered already, but anyone know if the KH3 limited edition comes with the basic game case as well? Or only the steelbook? Also, for those who purchased the stupid GameStop KH3 PS4 Pro console bundle, is it possible to return just the bundled items without having to return the console as well?

Thanks in advance.

Uhhh no, I'm pretty sure the game is actually inside the console box and will have a "not for resale" label on the back like all other consoles that are bundled with a game.

#143 syndragore  

Posted 25 January 2019 - 01:24 AM

Uhhh no, I'm pretty sure the game is actually inside the console box and will have a "not for resale" label on the back like all other consoles that are bundled with a game.

Sorry, not that, I'm referring to this bundle that GameStop is selling (by the time I was able to order the console they only had this available):

https://www.gamestop...n-bundle/171342

Wondering if I can return the bundled extras separately. I know it sort of says it isn't possible toward the bottom of the page, but in my order confirmation page each item is listed separately with individual prices so I'm holding out hope I won't be forced to pay an extra $70 for stuff I don't need.

#144 Jakegreensego  

Jakegreensego

Posted 25 January 2019 - 01:44 AM

Sorry, not that, I'm referring to this bundle that GameStop is selling (by the time I was able to order the console they only had this available):

https://www.gamestop...n-bundle/171342

Wondering if I can return the bundled extras separately. I know it sort of says it isn't possible toward the bottom of the page, but in my order confirmation page each item is listed separately with individual prices so I'm holding out hope I won't be forced to pay an extra $70 for stuff I don't need.

Appears the only return they will accept is the whole bundle, unopened. I remember they added bundles during the release of the 500 million ps4 pro because they knew people would pay for it once the non-bundles sold out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#145 Jhingles  

Jhingles

Posted 25 January 2019 - 03:39 AM

Wondering if I can return the bundled extras separately.

Technically you're not allowed to return things separately however some nice employees will do it for you. I had to go to a couple stores before I found one that would let me return the 500m headset but it can be done. ymmv of course

#146 Renzler   Dude CAGiversary!   1714 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2019 - 04:20 AM

I've been able to return bundled items no problem on multiple occasions at various stores. I just walk in with the shipping receipt and only the bundled item and ask to return it. Alternatively, you can ask to return it so you can use trade credit to buy it, then take it to another store with the new receipt.

#147 Jakegreensego  

Jakegreensego

Posted 25 January 2019 - 04:59 AM

Any advice on what I should do with my standard KH3 that comes with the console other than sell on ebay? Ordered the deluxe so don't need it.

#148 BlurredReality   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   349 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

BlurredReality

Posted 25 January 2019 - 05:03 AM

Any advice on what I should do with my standard KH3 that comes with the console other than sell on ebay? Ordered the deluxe so don't need it.

I'm going to throw it on Craigslist, usually you can get $50 the week something is released like this since it saves someone $17 ($60+tax) just easier than eating the fees on eBay.

#149 Renzler   Dude CAGiversary!   1714 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2019 - 05:04 AM

The easiest thing with the least friction (usually) is to trade it in to GameStop for $30-36. However, I would just go with a local marketplace.

#150 notung   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   129 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2019 - 02:40 PM

Has the KH3 Pro ever come back in stock on GameStop? It seems like past sold-out LEs popped in & out at least once or twice. Have checked daily with no luck and haven't heard of anyone else being able to get one after the initial sale.

Here's an unboxing of the UK version, BTW: