* * * * * 1 votes

Loot Vault crazy deals.

#1 rioskenny   Senpai CAGiversary!   327 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2019 - 06:32 AM

Right now Loot Vault has a 50% off site wide and a bunch of stuff ridiculously cheap. From manga, Anime Figurines, clothing, etc. There is a little bit for everyone. Check the whole list here: https://vault.lootcr...collections/all

Right now they also have a 10 dollar coupon : FRIEND-9F6DCL5

In case the code doesn't work try accessing this link https://lootvault.com/code

#2 Retroxcellance   Billy "Big Bang" Blitz CAGiversary!   1338 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Retroxcellance

Posted 23 January 2019 - 06:27 PM

I think they had a similar sale at this time last year.  I bought some stuff. T-shirts have some cool designs. I thought the fabric on the breath of wild long sleeve shirt they sent me could have been better but for the price it was a good deal. It took them awhile to ship everything but it all came as expected.  

#3 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10020 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:06 PM

The coupon code isn't working for me giving me "FRIEND-9F6DCL5 discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart."  Any idea what the limitations for the code are?

#4 rioskenny   Senpai CAGiversary!   327 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:25 PM

The coupon code isn't working for me giving me "FRIEND-9F6DCL5 discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart."  Any idea what the limitations for the code are?

I verified the code but all it say's is this. 

* Terms and conditions apply. Expires 19 February, 2019

This is the usual loot crate they don't explain how things work sadly. 

#5 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4064 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2019 - 12:10 PM

After some trial/error, I figured out that to get the coupon to work, you must spend at least $15.

I picked up Avatar Long Sleeve Shirt ($12.99) and Avatar Pin ($2.99) for $11.76 ($15.98 - $10 coupon + $5 shipping + tax).

Thanks op! I saw that Avatar shirt elsewhere a few weeks ago and wanted to get it, but couldn't find it under $25.

-Update-

The coupon is one per email, but I used my dad's email/paypal to place a second order. Got Trigun shirt, TMNT shirt, Mushishi sake cups, KonoSuba manga vol1, Goblin Slayer LN vol1, and SAO Progressive manga vol1 for $12.80 shipped.

#6 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4064 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:40 PM

Looks like the 50% off has ended. The $10 coupon should still work, but it was the combination with the 50% off that made it really appealing.

#7 Dead_Batteries   Voltaic Pile CAGiversary!   1086 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Dead_Batteries

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:38 AM

Has anyone's order shipped out yet?