• :switch: Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy $29.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Madden NFL 19 $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Middle-earth: Shadow of War $7.99 Save $12
  • :pc: The Sims 4 $9.99 Save $30
  • Free $10 Best Buy Gift Card when you pre-order Dead or Alive 6
Everything Else:

• Save $50 on select Xbox One Consoles
  • Save $10 on select Microsoft Xbox Controllers with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox One $19.99 Save $10
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 300 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox One $64.99 Save $15
  • Logitech G502 HERO Wired Optical Gaming Mouse $69.99 Save $10
  • NVIDIA Shield TV Gaming Edition $169.99 Save $30
  • Save $3 on select KontrolFreek Thumbsticks
  • Save on select Pokémon collectibles
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• The Nutcracker and the Four Realms $22.99 Save $2
  • The Nutcracker and the Four Realms 4K $29.99
  • The Nutcracker and the Four Realms 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Hunter Killer $19.99 Save $3
  • Hunter Killer 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $32.99 Save $2
  • Reign of the Supermen $19.99
  • Reign of the Supermen 4K $28.99 Save $1
  • Boy Erased $21.99 Save $1
  • Suspiria $18.99
  • Doctor Who: Season Eleven $39.99 Save $15

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping the deals get better now that I no longer have GCU.

Nothing game wise this week, but may pick up that Suspiria remake.

If I bought 3 Copies of Resident Evil 2 and 1 Copy of Resident Evil 2 Deluxe with GCU, am i screwed? 

Was hoping they would throw KH The story so far on sale in conjunction with the KH3 release guess i will wait a bit longer 

Was hoping they would throw KH The story so far on sale in conjunction with the KH3 release guess i will wait a bit longer
Yeah, I need to pick that up as well but would like to get it cheaper. I have some RZ credit though so I may just get it out of the way now.

EDIT: Nevermind it's not available near me or for online order....

Just gonna repeat what I said when Shadow of War was a deal of the day the other day.
It's also been $9.99 many times before at Gamestop I believe. I bought this game a month after it came out for $20 and still haven't played it. I really should stop buying games like this and wait till they are $10.

Man, I really would've liked to have Sphinx on PS4. THQ Nordic should've ported it to all current gen consoles, not just Switch. One of my favorite GameCube games of all time, and I still play through it once in a while on my backwards compatible Wii.

In the past different SKUs had their own separate counts. Is this no longer the case?
Even if they have different SKUs Best Buy will consider them the same title. I’ve seen some of this confirmation on the forums various times.

The only way you can get around that is if the same title is bought on a different platform. For example, three standard PS4 copies, 2 standard XB1 copies and 1 deluxe XB1 copy.

In the past different SKUs had their own separate counts. Is this no longer the case?
This is taken from the Best Buy Forums - https://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gamers-Club/My-Best-Buy-Gamers-Club-Unlocked/td-p/953565

Q: Once I am a member of Gamers Club Unlocked, is there a limit to how many new video games I can buy with my 20% discount?

A: Yes. Members are limited to three copies of a new (i.e. not pre-owned) gaming software title per platform, per year. Collector’s and Limited Editions count toward that title limit. Game of the Year editions, usually released much later including additional content do not count toward that limit but would essentially start as a separate game and limit.

I pre-ordered my Doctor Who S11 back in November. I just got it today. Too bad I never finished the Capaldi years otherwise I would be super excited to start this right now.

I thought super smash would be on sale by now but I don’t want to lose the Pirhana plant.... Nintendo and free dlc is rare

I think I’ll just use my GCU+ rewards ....$14 outta pocket and that’s my last purchase before next BF!!! I went overboard this Chanukah /Christmas

I thought super smash would be on sale by now but I don’t want to lose the Pirhana plant.... Nintendo and free dlc is rare

I think I’ll just use my GCU+ rewards ....$14 outta pocket and that’s my last purchase before next BF!!! I went overboard this Chanukah /Christmas
I'd never expect any Switch games to go one sale this early- if not ever.

Lol, most of us have been saying that since GCU ended. Don’t hold your breath.
Yeah, BB is really dropping the ball. I love how the replace GCU and deals with neither... Nothing. Biggest entertainment medium in the world and they're just rolling over.

Actually this just confirms the “idea”/rumor that GCU would be killed of in 2019, one way or another....which , while extremely disappointing because I have another year and change on my GCU, now I WILL ACTIVELY seek alternative game retailers , or even better just go digital with subscription services and or rentals

(RUSSIA IF YOUR WATCHING...I mean Amazon!!!! 😂)

Actually this just confirms the “idea”/rumor that GCU would be killed of in 2019, one way or another....which , while extremely disappointing because I have another year and change on my GCU, now I WILL ACTIVELY seek alternative game retailers , or even better just go digital with subscription services and or rentals

What confirms that? A lack of deals deep in January after 2 full months of deals in November and December? Chill dude there will be more just gotta get further into the year. There will be more to come once we get closer to the end of Q1 when they need the sales numbers.

What confirms it?...your weed high intuition?

WTF IS WEED HIGH INTUTION BRO!??? The amazon/Russia comment was a joke, like what part of 718 u reppin if weed high makes u slow...(?) lol

Funny how my local BestBuy Ad shows some of these games at cheaper price and even more advertised titles not mentioned by the OP.

Anybody else finding their local ad slightly different than the op's?

I never played any of the kingdom hearts. So should I pick this up as blind buy?
No, unless you literally have nothing else to play right now.

I've played the first two Kingdom Hearts games and I want to play KH3, but I know this will be $40 or less within a few months of release and I can just wait for a price drop. I don't know if you are like me, but I have a huge backlog right now.

Funny how my local BestBuy Ad shows some of these games at cheaper price and even more advertised titles not mentioned by the OP.

Anybody else finding their local ad slightly different than the op's?
If you are talking about the online ad then of course it has more deals. The paper ad in stores only has KH3 and Anthem listed, no actual games on sale.

Best Buy is having 9pm release for KH3 call your stores to confirm. Not sure if its all stores so be sure to confirm. Saw it going around on twitter/reddit.

bread's done
Back