METAL MAX XENO (PS4) $16.91 at Amazon

It might this game didn't seem to get much traction (hah) and frankly was not reviewed extremely well. I did buy it on release to support the series, since I really wanted the portable versions. 

Watching it drop. Don’t buy and it will keep going.
Actually, in my experience with these fluctuating price items on Amazon, people need to buy to keep the price falling. I've noticed that several times, right after I've bought one the price went down a few more cents literally right after I bought it. I think the problem starts happening when too many people are buying - then it seems to bottom out and start rising.

Anyway, that's my guess based on not having access to Amazon's price algorithms. I would also suggest looking at the price history of each item in question on camelcamelcamel.com to see what some of the fluctuating price history has been, and what the historic low is.

For example here is Metal Max Xeno:

https://camelcamelcamel.com/Metal-Max-Xeno-PlayStation-4/product/B07C65JC3G?context=search

For this I would suggest, if you remember or have the time, to check the price every hour or so to see if the price drops start becoming smaller, or the price starts holding steady. As soon as you so the price go up a little in price it usually means its on the way up again and I would jump on it.

Edit: Anyway, its now a dollar over its lowest price. If you can wait and don't need the game right away I would suggest for waiting until the next time the price starts dropping in increments (though there is no guarantee it will; however they usually do unless the stock dries up).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've put about a couple of hours on this game and it's a very grind heavy game. However, it's nice and easy to understand. It came out on the Vita first in Japan then ported to the PS4 here. I would have loved it for the Vita here in the States. 

Same graphics of the PSVita version and the developer wants more money with no obvious effort on the PS4?. At least the pixels look better on the Vita, for obvious reasons.....a hard pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same graphics of the PSVita version and the developer wants more money with no obvious effort on the PS4?. At least the pixels look better on the Vita, for obvious reasons.....a hard pass.
Isn't the English translation new? I preordered this game to help encourage more of this. I would think simply reaching a wider audience with the more common language/console combo was their goal here.

Isn't the English translation new? I preordered this game to help encourage more of this. I would think simply reaching a wider audience with the more common language/console combo was their goal here.
Nothing new here from the PSVita aside from mapping the controller layout to the PS4 and stretching the graphics to fit most TVs.

bread's done
Back