- - - - -

Katamari Damacy ReRoll back in stock at GS

#1 zaxxon2000   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   253 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

zaxxon2000

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:47 PM

https://www.gamestop...y-reroll/168393

Not a deal. Just in case you want a physical copy.

#2 Jurai  

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:26 PM

been in stock since last week, it's in the gamestop thread

#3 zaxxon2000   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   253 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

zaxxon2000

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:28 PM

I glanced at the thread. Didn’t see it. It’s a bit all over the place.

#4 Stridix   IT"S OVER 9000!!! CAGiversary!   194 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:43 PM

Might wanna get one before they declare bankruptcy.

#5 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10081 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2019 - 12:22 AM

Might wanna get one before they declare bankruptcy.

Lol... I read a report earlier on nbc, not looking good.

#6 Masterkyo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   11358 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2019 - 12:43 AM

How Lamestop go Bankruptcy. They making killing every single year excepted 2018. Possible to file bankruptcy to get away from Uncle Sam taxes.

#7 ElvisTheGreat   Daddy CAGiversary!   714 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

ElvisTheGreat

Posted 30 January 2019 - 01:31 AM

I still have to pay over $5 for shipping? Sigh...

#8 7String   Adam Howard CAG Veteran   249 Posts   Joined 1.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2019 - 01:41 AM

Thanks OP

But I’m with the rest of you, i think I’d rather just buy it from the eshop

#9 Shadowpossum  

Shadowpossum

Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:17 AM

While I usually go out of my way to avoid giving Gamestop my money, a physical copy of Katamari was just too good to pass up. Never got it on PS2, and I'll get far more mileage out of it on my Switch.

Ordered on Saturday with another game to hit the threshold for free shipping. Other game came today, order still shows Katamari unshipped with the standard "This item usually ships in 24 hours" status. Can anyone else who ordered this game recently comment on turnaround time?

#10 Renzler   Dude CAGiversary!   1610 Posts   Joined 1.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2019 - 06:11 AM

Ordered on Saturday with another game to hit the threshold for free shipping. Other game came today, order still shows Katamari unshipped with the standard "This item usually ships in 24 hours" status. Can anyone else who ordered this game recently comment on turnaround time?

Ordered 1/25, shipped today 1/29. Two days my ass (though I think technically they mean it will take two days once shipped)

#11 Doubletriplekill   Pepridge Farm Members CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Doubletriplekill

Posted 30 January 2019 - 06:54 AM

I ordered it 4 days ago with a 3DS game to pad the order to ensure free shipping. The 3DS game came alone and there's no E.T.A. on when Katamari will ship.

#12 plus1zero   The wall just got 10 feet higher CAGiversary!   6707 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2019 - 07:43 AM

While I usually go out of my way to avoid giving Gamestop my money, a physical copy of Katamari was just too good to pass up. Never got it on PS2, and I'll get far more mileage out of it on my Switch.

love your avatar, Lester

#13 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8317 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 30 January 2019 - 10:58 AM

I ordered it 4 days ago with a 3DS game to pad the order to ensure free shipping. The 3DS game came alone and there's no E.T.A. on when Katamari will ship.

Really? I added Bendy (S) to my cart as well, and it didn't give me free shipping. It made my shipping jump to $6.99. I removed Bendy, and it was still $5.49 or something. My copy is scheduled to arrive next Tuesday. I ordered my copy as soon as Katamari became available on GameStop's website.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

#14 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:47 AM

How Lamestop go Bankruptcy. They making killing every single year excepted 2018. Possible to file bankruptcy to get away from Uncle Sam taxes.

wat

#15 Macedon911  

Macedon911

Posted 30 January 2019 - 12:11 PM

About 80% of the stores near me show they have Katamari in stock. Check your local Gamestops. I suggest picking it up in store rather than online if you can. Ordering online is not the most reliable way with Gamestop.

#16 Meepo  

Posted 30 January 2019 - 02:57 PM

About 80% of the stores near me show they have Katamari in stock. Check your local Gamestops. I suggest picking it up in store rather than online if you can. Ordering online is not the most reliable way with Gamestop.

Not seeing this in stock anywhere within California.

#17 addicted2games   游戏玩家为生活 !! CAGiversary!   3976 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

addicted2games

Posted 30 January 2019 - 03:21 PM

Some of my stores restocked a few weeks ago, but have seen nothing since.

#18 NeoStrider   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   420 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

NeoStrider

Posted 30 January 2019 - 03:23 PM

tried the demo, the controls just didn't feel right cause of the asymmetrical sticks, also disappointing that its only 30fps

#19 DoubleDam21  

DoubleDam21

Posted 30 January 2019 - 03:52 PM

Good call as nearly every GS all around me have them now.  Also I guess a lot of CAGs will have to find a different retirement plan now  :lol: 

#20 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8317 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 30 January 2019 - 04:49 PM

Still not available around me. Roughly ~$40 is much better than paying almost $100 for a copy from eBay.

#21 Shadowpossum  

Shadowpossum

Posted 30 January 2019 - 04:58 PM

Update: I received a shipping confirmation email from Gamestop a few hours after my post last night. It estimates delivery to be next Tuesday, though USPS has yet to receive the shipment (and is already warning of delays due to extreme cold), so we'll see. As long as I get it eventually, I'll be happy. My sympathies go out to those poor souls who preordered the limited edition KH3 PS4 Pro...

love your avatar, Lester

Thanks!  Who's your favorite possum???

#22 Renzler   Dude CAGiversary!   1610 Posts   Joined 1.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2019 - 07:10 PM

Try again. Just showed up at lots of stores in San Diego and north Los Angeles

#23 alextastic   keepin' it real. CAGiversary!   1089 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

alextastic

Posted 30 January 2019 - 08:48 PM

tried the demo, the controls just didn't feel right cause of the asymmetrical sticks, also disappointing that its only 30fps

I remember playing one of the Katamari games on Xbox 360, and yeah, it felt strange for the same reason.

#24 intelligentidiot   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   930 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

intelligentidiot

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:00 PM

Try again. Just showed up at lots of stores in San Diego and north Los Angeles

Looks like fully stocked in Minnesota as well.

#25 geicorules  

geicorules

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:08 PM

Dang I just spent the 5$ to get this shipped to me ugh

#26 MetalMegaGio   MetalMegaCAG CAGiversary!   3227 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

MetalMegaGio

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:13 PM

Thanks I just went to my local store and picked up one.

#27 wratih9   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   321 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2019 - 04:03 AM

After recovering from the holidays a little over a week ago, I decided I wanted to pick this game up at Gamestop and it wasn't available.  I was bummed out but then got a tweet showing it available online. Of course when I ordered it online there was no stock near me in Kansas City and the day that it ships they have stock everywhere around me.  Oh well the $5 isn't going to kill me (just annoy me) as it's still better than the prices it was at on ebay.  Of course those are going down now too as the restock hits.

#28 Doubletriplekill   Pepridge Farm Members CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Doubletriplekill

Posted 31 January 2019 - 06:31 AM

Update: Katamari was delivered separate from my other game Wednesday from order made Saturday. Free shipping even though I received 2 packages.
(Elite Pro)
Side note, used Smash Bros Ultimate are popping up in store. Several in San Diego had them today. Grabbed one for 35.00 including tax after cashing in 12,000 GSR points for 15.00 off used and elite 20%.

#29 The Questyen   Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats CAGiversary!   2548 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

The Questyen

Posted 31 January 2019 - 01:37 PM

Just wait till it comes out on PS4 which almost certainly will happen before the end of the year.

#30 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8317 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:13 PM

After recovering from the holidays a little over a week ago, I decided I wanted to pick this game up at Gamestop and it wasn't available. I was bummed out but then got a tweet showing it available online. Of course when I ordered it online there was no stock near me in Kansas City and the day that it ships they have stock everywhere around me. Oh well the $5 isn't going to kill me (just annoy me) as it's still better than the prices it was at on ebay. Of course those are going down now too as the restock hits.

Same here. There's a few stores near me that have it in stock, but I haven't left due to the horrible weather conditions. I'm thankful that I didn't to the eBay route though.