Loads of Steam and Xbox One games/subs up for grabs

Eden0032

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Hello everybody! 

I hope this is in the right forum, as it's kind of a giveaway, kind of a deal, kind of a discussion! 

It's that time of year again where I announce my annual GameBlast stream, raising money for SpecialEffect. They're a charity that help gamers who suffer with physical disabilities. 

This will be my 4th annual stream for SpecialEffect. 

This year, I'm giving out lots of Steam and Xbox One games/subs in return for donations to my JustGiving page. 

JustGiving: http://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/edengameblast

Rewards available for donations: 

£5 or more:
3x Custom Gamertag Keyring
2x Custom Gamertag Bracelet
3x 1 Month EA Access Subscription (digital code)

£10 or more:
1x £10 Xbox Live Gift Card (digital code)
1x Assassins Creed Black Flag (Xbox One disk)
1x Forza 6 (Xbox One disk)
1x Halo 5 (Xbox One disk)

£15 or more:
1x 3 Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription (digital code)
1x Deus Ex Mankind Divided (Steam)
1x Grand Theft Auto 5 (Xbox One disk)
2x Xbox One Game Bundle (3 disks picked at random)

£20 or more:
1x Yooka-Laylee (Steam)
1x The Surge (Steam)
1x Life Is Strange Complete Season (Ep 1-5) (Steam)

£30 or more:
1x Project Cars 2 (Steam)
1x Just Cause 3 XXL Edition (Steam)
1x Cities: Skylines + After Dark Expansion (Steam)

Thing is, this isn't exactly a freebie though. That's why I was unsure.
The forum is called "Contests & Free Stuff". As this sounds like a mix of both, it would probably fit. Shopping Discussions might also work if you still aren't sure.

I don't gain from this at all. Donations are made to JustGiving for Special Effect. I am the fundraiser and supplier of rewards.
You are self-promoting your stream, though...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry if I have offended people by posting this in the wrong forum. I had genuinely forgotten I posted last years fundraiser on CAG. 

It is NOT self-promotion. I use my Mixer channel ONCE PER YEAR for one reason only - GameBlast. Check if you don't believe me. I do not gain anything from this whatsoever. I'm not after followers on Mixer (why would I be if I don't use it regularly). 

In addition, I do not work for (or sponsored by) SpecialEffect, JustGiving or Mixer. I hold a full time job and enjoy video games as a hobby. I have been doing 1 stream per year for GameBlast to raise money for SpecialEffect.

The sole purpose of my GameBlast stream is to raise money for charity. I'm the kind of person who helps people. I've been an Xbox Ambassador for nearly 7 years, and have helped thousands of people over the years. I don't do that for rewards. I do it because I like to help. Just like with GameBlast, I do it because I care. I've raised nearly £1000 through the last 3 GameBlast streams, and that's something I'm proud of. 

A few months ago, I was fortunate to meet the team from SpecialEffect (the charity I'm raising for). They know I've been fundraising for them for years and are very grateful. 

So for those of you who are having a go at me over the smallest thing, I really do recommend you go elsewhere. Clearly this post is allowed otherwise mods would have removed it by now. 

Finally, a huge thank you to those who have made a donation. I am very grateful for your support, as I'm sure SpecialEffect are. Your donations will be going to provide support and equipment to those who are unable to use technology like we do every day. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back